• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Sorry for the multiple post's ill deffo use the the edit in the future, not used a forum since 56k modems sorry lol

Did a 4mg dose followed by a 1mg dose a bit ago, feel a bit floaty and less anxiety

I hate getting ripped off, blisters too :(

Last edited:
^Do you have prior experience with traditional benzos? I ask because it can be a very subtle buzz. There's no in your face euphoria like that of opiates, just a great sense of relaxation. I've read about people getting fake blisters but I have a hard time believing it. I've probably gone through 1000+ of the 10 pack etilaam blisters and have yet to notice even a slight fluctuation in quality.

Anyone know the directions for the MD-1's? (Mouth dissolving) I've been letting it foam up in my mouth then swallowing it, and keeping it under my tongue letting it dissolve and also swallowing whole. Whichever way I try I usually get the onset within 5 minutes or so but how do I maximise it, what is the official way you are supposed to digest MD's? I always feel I've wasted some when swirling it around my mouth.

^Do you have prior experience with traditional benzos? I ask because it can be a very subtle buzz. There's no in your face euphoria like that of opiates, just a great sense of relaxation. I've read about people getting fake blisters but I have a hard time believing it. I've probably gone through 1000+ of the 10 pack etilaam blisters and have yet to notice even a slight fluctuation in quality.

It was the 1mg Etizest Etizolam i was taking indian made, maybe i was just expecting something else from Benzo's lol

Anyone know the directions for the MD-1's? (Mouth dissolving) I've been letting it foam up in my mouth then swallowing it, and keeping it under my tongue letting it dissolve and also swallowing whole. Whichever way I try I usually get the onset within 5 minutes or so but how do I maximise it, what is the official way you are supposed to digest MD's? I always feel I've wasted some when swirling it around my mouth.

You want to let them dissolve under your tongue(with out swallowing) until you can no longer taste the pill. I find that crushing the pill and placing the powder under your tongue is a good way to speed up this process

thormier-i just started taking etizest brand etizolam and they are most definitely the real deal..1 mg provides a very nice anxiety relief and 2 mgs and up even moreso but then i head into sleepy land..u are getting anti-anxiety effects so they are real but you are expecting some euphoria or high which benzos dont provide..at least they never have for me..i have never understood how people take benzos recreationally, for a high as they only provide anxiety relief..they are great at that..

pink etizest brand gets a thumbs up from me..if anything id say they are a little stronger than intas blue tabs..

Got blisters from three different vendors and could easily take 11mg + a day with no tollerence and be fine lol

^^what do you mean by 'be fine'?you wouldnt have blackouts taking that much?

Id feel loss of Anxiety but could easily take 2mg every other few hour and remember what happened the day after

Only tried the Etizest and some of the loose ones, iv got some Intaas blisters coming on friday so ill give them a whirl, i use these for genuine anxiety, drank once on these then woke up with hardly any the next day, DO NOT DRINK ON THESE

It's just strange because im sure that all of the ones iv taken were genuine, i could just take say 2 then 3 an hour later and one another hour later and still just be chilled with no black out and this is at 0 tollerence

^IME etizolam causes slight memory loss at the most. I can take +10mgs of etiz with out blacking out where as 4mgs of Xanax will erase my memory for the night.

Yeah I did a 10mg dose last night with no blackouts or anything. We don't get Xanax in the UK; I have know idea what it's like. Probably the most enjoyable benzo I've had was temazepam, but that's very rare now, as there was a big problem with abuse. (At one point it was one of the most commonly abused drugs in the UK).

How can you people take over 4 mg's? 4 mg's at once and I have trouble walking lol...

^^if i take 2 mgs i feel fine and relaxed for a few hours but then a nap is needed...5 mgs and up ive never tried as i dont see the purpose...all it would do to me is put me to sleep..again i think some people are getting a high from etiz whereas i dont..

i do notice memory loss from etiz at the 2 mg dose..it isnt terrible but its noticeable..

Been using etizolam for about a month now daily around 2-4mg. next week I have to get my ass out and find a 2nd job that pays more than minimum wage which means a drug test will be in order. anybody have any idea how long I will have to wait before my system is clean of etizolam?

^I would say no less than two weeks to be safe.(questions about drug tests are against the rules btw)

Really? I've never experienced that, even when using the pure powder. The only fucked up effects I've got from etiz at high doses was blurred vision, and I was gouching out a bit as well. Overall, I don't find theses or any other benzo sedating; they all make me very calm, but quite alert.

Just looks like a vendor saved on cash by bulk buying powder and measuring it out into gelcaps tbh. Good thing is, if you have good scales, you could open one and weigh the contents (unless they've used some bulking additive of course).

Hi,

A bulking agent was used.

I just wanted to figure out if these were better than blues. AFAIK no one has ever been kind enough to list the ingredients in pellets :(.

Last edited: