• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

i want to hear more feedback on etizest brand of etizolam?is it better or same as etilaam?anyone know or have experience?

Think I might like is slightly more then intas, feels a bit more potent.

lol damn ive tried googling etizest vs intas etilaam and not much comes up..some like it better, some dont...hmm..

lol damn ive tried googling etizest vs intas etilaam and not much comes up..some like it better, some dont...hmm..

-Yeah, I been trying to find out the same thing. I've tried Intas and liked it.. but was wondering if Etizest might be better or at least stronger perhaps? Can anybody advise a comparison of the two brands?

TBH, its gonna be one of those different brands for different people type of deal.
It could be down to slighty different inactive fillers and binders and peoples slightly different stomach PH etc.
Not to be under-estimated is the psychological aspect of brands. If you associate a brand with a better experience (which might have had nothing to do with the drug but rather other factors like other drugs taken that day or stomach contents or even just having a good day.
Expectation of a particular brand being 'better' then another can be a powerful mental force and can change your whole drug experience.
The only exception is privately pressed 'vendor' pellets, your just rolling the dice there.lol

Someone on another forum wrote that intas only require there to be 70% of active ingredient in each pill while concern, the makers of etizest have a higher standard. This has not been my experience, 100 of the etizest didn't last me as long as 100 of the etilaam would have. I think this is most likely the result of my tolerance catching up with me. Just to be sure, I made my next order a 50/50 split of etilaam and etizest.

Last edited:
That's what I've heard, and it's pretty unacceptable. My vendor stock the "etizest" pills, so I might give them a go. (Cool name btw).

What I've been doing lately is buying the pure etiz powder from a trusted vendor, and carefully cutting it with bicarb. (I dye the bicarb blue so visually confirming my cut is good is easy with a magnifying glass.) I prefer doing it this way; I know how much I'm getting per pill, if I'm careful.

Last edited:
Regarding tolerance, if you are using these for sleep it shouldn't be an issue. 1mg before bedtime will have the same effect months later as it did on the first day you taken it i.e. it will still relax you for sleep.

For anxiety again the tolerance is way overstated. I took 2mg daily for a year with no tolerance issues as such, however...

I was going through quite a stressful time at work...I moved upto 3mg a day.. the extra mg would always feel more recreational and relaxed I suppose because my body was so used to 2mg....

Then came a holiday/fear of flying and slight agoraphobia I got so worked up about the flight I decided for the duration of my holiday I'd up to 4mg a day, including the flight days.

I took just enough pills to cover me for the 5 nights. I kept within my limit just but I didn't like the grip these pills had over me. I once thought I had thrown a full 10 pack away instead of the empty strip...I panicked like mad, heart racing on the verge of a panic attack, I then found the 10 strip under my wash bag, panic over! But every time I went out I had to make sure I had an emergency couple of pills in my wallet. To drink or not to drink plagued me throughout the holiday....for me drink only assists them for the first hour but I find it greatly reduces the 6 hours half-life...i'm not sure if drink overrides it or what.

I didn't like the effect these pills had over me. I guarded them with my life and spent my whole holiday thinking about dosage , keeping within limits etc. Plus as I was taking so many (in relative terms) they made me quite anti-social as was sedate a lot of the time.

On coming back I've managed to get back down to 2mg a day but i've had to take a few days off work to do it. I was getting panicky outside on 1mg feeling it wasn't enough, this was because my body was used to the 4mg's I had been eating in the days previous.

So in summary...

Maintaining a regular low dose you shouldn't build up much of a tolerance, however up your dose and your body will be wanting to match that the next day, so be aware.

I think there was a placebo effect a little as well when moving back down to 2mg.....maybe i was panicking that 2 was not enough.

It's made me lose my love affair with Etizolam to be honest, like dependency has turned into borderline panic disorder. I don't like the feeling of being so reliant on them.

They are still the daddy for sleep though and 1mg before bedtime will always do the trick but for anxiety they will catch you out in the end and start to dominate your life.

I hope this is of help to long-term, daily uses (15 months or so here) with regards to the pitfalls of dependency.

Last edited:
Oddly enough the etizest tabs seem slightly less potent to me compared to the intas.

Which likely means they are pretty similar. I do like how Etizest is easier to break in half, as when I do take Etizolam I really only try to take .25 to .50 at most. Not using them to get high.

One thing I have noticed is that Etizolam used to reduce my desire to consume alcohol quite a bit, now it doesn't. Could very well be psychological though or benzos making me not care and thus just rationalizing easier. I have a long weekend which I am trying to use to cut back on my drinking intake, plan on trying to use the Etizolam for sleep. Obviously, drinking and benzos are dangerous, but I have had on and off issues with downers for quite some time and appear to have a naturally high tolerance as it is.

When it comes to Etizolam I only order 3 blisters at the most, having a ton of benzos around isn't always the smartest. I am not one to just eat a ton and blackout, but I do fall into maintenance routines pretty easily. Someday, I hope a non addictive benzo is invented because they do help with my general anxiety. However, I do not want to use them for a long time because I know my past history leads me to fall into dependence.

Also, one should at the very least always plan on using the last 10 to taper off, just to be safe. I find this pretty easy to do with etizolam. Especially, if one sticks close to a schedule. Morning, afternoon, evening, night for example. Then one just needs to start cutting back on the frequency taken. I do have to seem, that withdrawal seems easier then compared to other Benzos... however, I should note that I am nowhere near as familiar with benzo withdrawal then I am with opiate and alcohol withdrawal. I have experienced a few times. Though. Etizolam withdrawal seems to be shorter then compared to most.

Also, just for the sake of clarity, I have never used the stuff longer then a month or so, except for one occasion where I used it along with phenibut and alcohol (which was really stupid and not fun to come off of).

Also, anyone have any links on the serotonin releasing/SNRI effects? I haven't heard about this, nor noticed it.

Last edited:
After buying 30 baggied blue Instas the other week and hardly nothing happened i ordered 50 of the blistered etizest pink tablets that came today, took one, hour later nothing much so i'v taken another 1mg, will report back, i think i got worried that they were bunk so i took another 1mg a hour later, i should be fine with this dose shouldn't i?

Ill report back in a hour and let you know if these are also bunk or im jumping naked in a cop car

I probably waited a 45 mins after the first dose actually becaue i chewed it and thought that it was mean't to kick in better than way, these blisters also have some sort of indian writing on them, so maybe they're legit?

Been drinking engery drinks so that might not have helped, and also the other bunk instas deffo had something in them but just not much so might have a tiny tollerence, took some Diclazopam the otherday too which sucked lol but they were from the same vendor that the instas sucked, right ill have a game of Counter Strike then report

Felt not much from the 2mg loss of anxiety which was very nice though (2mg was spread out)

Taken another 1.mg, got these from a place almost everyone recmoneded too, pink pills white in the middle

you'll find the edit button underneath your post. No need to post several times, Thankyou.