• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Ive noticed the same thing regarding tolerance to etizolam.
When i first started using them i would buy the. privately pressed pellets and use about 3-4 of them a day.
Now i buy the intas etilaam1 and only need 2mg a day which goes to show the difference in quality!lol

this is exactly what i didnt want to hear. It seems the cowboys are still as shoddy as ever then, and nothing has improved since the first batch when they were promising the earth that their next batch would be better.. Fuckin shysters. . I find it quite despicabble tbh. That forces me to nuy poeder, cos if you want them for anythin other then recreation you need spot on doses.

you can get still get the real intas etilaam foil strips in the proper boxes direct frim India. But i dont fancy may cnaces of that getting through customs. 8(

It is true that they remain effective for anxiety for avery long time. Ive been using stupid amounts forover 2 years and they do fuck all for sleep anymore, but still have that anxiolytic effect. Quite miraculous IMO.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the legality of these in Turkey? I plan on going on holiday there taking two strips in my wash bag but of course wont have a docs script. If I get stopped i don't want to be breaking any laws or end up in some Turkish jail 8( I know they have many OTC drugs over there but Benzo's are on script only. Not sure about these though? Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

i THINK they are unscheduled everywhere, but if you have them in a foiul strip with some antidepressant aslo and ideally a drs scrpirt for te anti deps they may not even noptice.

i had the police in my living room the other day, he picjked up a strip of erizolam id left out accidentally, but as i had a pharmacy bag of anti deps near be he took them to be anti deps also. very lucky escape.

basically its risky, and id seriously comnsider if its worth the risk. they might keep you in a cell whilsy your plian flies offf to turkey, take several days to find that etiz arent controlled, but then theyll probably confidcae them and let you go. in short dont bother unless you also have legit meds which uou can mix them in withy. That way you'll possiblty get away with it in a simillart way to what i did.

I love Etizolam. It's the only benzo (yes, yes, thienodiazepine, I just find it much easier to lump it together with benzos) besides clonazepam that gives me a surprisingly strong euphoria. Great for anxiety, and not too hypnotic, so I have no problems being at work or with people on it. I have really little to complain about it, maybe it could last a bit longer, as I prefer long-acting benzos but they're good enough.

T
I'm thinking about getting some Phenacepam as a last resort, that would be my last experiment with Benzos, maybe it just doesn't work for me..... like so many other drugs ;(
If you take 4mg of phenazepam you will definately be fucked, its a lot less benign than etizolam from which I never had a single blackout or even memory issues.

And 2mg will let you sleep a lot easier and make you a little drowsy Im not sure this will give you a great high during the day.

Today I took 4-5mg etizolam (blue pellets from a trusthworthy UK vendor) throughout the day and I must say I didnt't feel anything at all (in terms of anxiety relief). I don't have a tolerance since this is the first time I bought benzos online, and I used it sparingly so far, 1-2mg every other day without effect. Same goes for Pyrazolam which I bought a few weeks ago, and they are just like sugar pills...
Something wrong with my gaba allosteric binding sites? should I increase the dose even more, when does it get dangerous?

I'm thinking about getting some Phenacepam as a last resort, that would be my last experiment with Benzos, maybe it just doesn't work for me..... like so many other drugs ;(

(general question: when you guys talk about 2mg dose etc, you mean for a whole day or within the half life of the drug?)

I have a hard time believing no benzo works for you, but they do affect us differently. Hence the opinions about them often are quote different.

PosHuman, if you must buy benzos from RC vendors, choose another benzo than phenazepam. Just a kind suggestion. Phenazepam caused quite a lot of havoc when it was popular.

Also, it seems you mention only RC benzos. If you need benzos and the RC ones don't work, why not talk to a doctor? The prescribed benzos are the ones that most effectively do their job. I think no one can dispute that e.g. diazepam, alprazolam and clonazepam are something quite different than any RC benzo.

POSTHUMAN: DO NOT TAKE PHENAZEPAM.

If you're one of the few on here that hasnt heard about my 2 major meltdowns where i totally lost the plot, i have to tell you that massive over-indulgence in Phenaz was the major cause of my problems.

Oh i should mention i was caining it like a bottle of brandy or somethinmg, if you can control yourself to stick to low irregular doses it might be ok. But its ONE HUGE knock out fuck up of a substance really IME.

AVOID. Choose anything else.

@mydrugbuddy, yeah the fuckin cowboys are still around.
I started with a vendor who produces their own pellets and thought that they were awesome.
I would take like 3/4 tabs over an evening and be really chilled out.
Then after about 6 weeks of trying a couple of different vendors, i found one doing proper etilaam1 (intas) and never looked back.
The intas ones are a couple of quid dearer but their well worth it, 2mg and im nicely chilled, 3mg and im out like a light. The vendor i use is spot on as well, as long as i order before 3pm, my package always arrives the next day.....etiz is just awesome stuff.lol
The day i hear about etizolam being placed in the misuse of drugs act (it will happen eventually, it always does), im buying a shit-ton to last me.lol

That phenazepam is the blackout king! Avoid at all costs, unless your a serious benzo-head with a iron will/self-control (thats an oxymoron i know.lol).
Its that loooong halflife that fucks you up. You redose like 24hrs later and head straight into blackout because theres still most of rhe dose from the day before.
I mean, even the russians dont dare use it anymore and we have all seen what their willing to do to themselves for a high (krockodil).

So some poor guy has died (RIP) in Hampshire (UK) after taking AMT...but it turns out he took Etizolam as well! It's on the bbc website. Hope this isn't the beginning of the end for Etizolam.

Lovely lovely etizolam. 14mg about to begin it's journey through my body. I REALLY hope I've hit the sweet spot of being utterly fucked and not just passing out! =D

EDIT: significant tolerance, no booze or opiates involved

So some poor guy has died (RIP) in Hampshire (UK) after taking AMT...but it turns out he took Etizolam as well! It's on the bbc website. Hope this isn't the beginning of the end for Etizolam.

I bet he was drinking too... CNS downers. Never. Mix. Well.

Amazed how they still work, I never go overboard with them but even after taking three or four a day for a while when stress levels reach critical I can quit for a while and then just take one and that wonderful feeling of all that anxiety fading into the background is sublime.

Just one still makes me start yawning.

I feel a shitload of rebound anxiety from taking a single 2.5mg dose. Is that too high of dose for rare occasions? If so fuck this shit.

Just wanted to respond to a few quick points I saw brought up that I didn't see answers to.

Firstly, Etizolam is very soluble in propyleneglycol and slightly soluble in water (if I had an article I'd quote it for you, but I don't). Propyleneglycol is obtainable locally and on the internet. Just be sure it's USP grade.

Now, anecdotally speaking, I've seen etizolam go into 10mg/ml of PPG without much heat or agitation. Some associates have been able to dilute it to about 1mg/ml (1mg etizolam, 0.1ml ppg, 0.9h2o). DI water -- one tried using tap water and everything started crashing out around 2-3mg/ml.

There was another user that talked about its sedative affects -- personally, people I know who take it prefer it recreationally or as an anxiolytic, and use phenazepam (no, I haven't read your horror stories) if they're looking more for sedation. That said, to each his own. Ethanol is a depressant that can help one sleep, too, but reduces the quality of your sleep; benzodiazepines and GABAergics in general are known for their reduction in sleep quality -- higher deep wave, lower REM, etc. -- though according to an article, reference 5 on the Wikipedia page, this effect is less pronounced with etizolam.

I think it goes without saying doing your homework Is one of the most important things, and definitely to question your sources. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etizolam#cite_ref-depas_5-0

I prefer glycerin over propylene glycol as a solvent for etizolam. Propylene glycol isn't toxic, but it's not as safe as glycerin, a natural by-product of the body breaking down fats. It's also sold OTC at a very affordable price with USP purity. Propylene glycol isn't going to be USP pure, and may have trace impurities.

I have to shake well before using; a little bit settles, but that's no big deal. An oral syringe or graduated medicine spoon (used for pediatric medicine administration) is ideal. I strongly suggest *not* injecting it or using any route other than oral or maybe sublingual.

I've been using Intas Etilaam etizolams for ages and now since i can find no other way of obtaining these other than trying to import them direct from India I have bought some of the pure powder to help stretch out what remains of my tablets stash whilst i gradually taper off.

I measured out 400mg of the powder extremely precisely on an accurate scale and mixed it with 200ml of monopropylgygol (sp ?). For some reason the same dose of this liquid feels a lot stronger and seems to pack more of a punch than the pills.

Has anyone else noticed this ? I always thought the Intas Etilaams were meant to be spot on (until now!) Maybe its just because liquids hit you faster as they are absorbed quicker ? Maybe I'm imagining it or maybe the pills just do not contain exactly 1 mg ?

What does anyone else who has experience of both think ?

Waiting for my package of #50 Sedekopan-brand 1mg etiz pellets to arrive today. So stoked, I'm assuming these will be more precise and equivalent dosage-wise, more so than the chemist-made pellets that turn my whole mouth blue lol

i want to hear more feedback on etizest brand of etizolam?is it better or same as etilaam?anyone know or have experience?