• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Yes I know its not krok that if desomorphine sounded familiar thats all thanks for the info bro ever hear good things about the powder I could make gel caps

Hey, I just bought 5g of etizolam powder and was wondering on the best way to divide this up into doses. I was thinking of mixing it with some water and putting it in a dropper I have. The vial used to be used to hold some liquid LSD. Has anyone done anything like this before?

I dont believe etizolam is very soluble in water. Use propylene glycol or high proof liquor to dizzolve it

I've been a moderate etizolam user for the better part of the year and I'm loving everything about it. It works great for anxiety, does wonders for comedowns, and fairly decent at enhancing the mood. Also liking for its muscle relaxation properties and how it increases my appetite and even seems to make food taste better and more fulfilling. It feels like it gets my body working to its optimal level for a better well being. Wake up the next morning refreshed with no hangover whatsover.

Its effect on prolactin levels gets me worried a bit but I rarely go over 1mg per day and try to keep it to once every 3 and so far seen no cause for concern. I've only noticed diminished effects and negative returns (headaches, difficulty concentrating) after using for more than 3 weeks straight, but this doesn't seem the case for everyone. I'm not too experienced with other benzos or their analogues but this hasn't exactly left me searching for something better. For etizolam to be so affordable and relatively easy to find I see it being a staple to my regimen for quite some time.

I'm NOT a benzo person and hate feeling drowsy in general, but there's something very euphoric about etiz mixed with stimulants like 4-FA. It sent me into a hypomania state, which I've never experienced. I used it almost daily since March, with my highest doses ranging 6-7 mg per night. I'm now in the process of quitting and it's reallllllly sucky. Worst depression I've ever felt along with sweaty, nightmare-filled sleep and a constant urge to move (akathisia?). Opiate withdrawal has nothing on this.

My reasons for quitting are weight gain and hormonal issues. I assume it's the prolactin-increasing effects of etiz but don't really understand all that. What I do know is it's in the same class (thienodiazepines) as the antipsychotic Zyprexa, which was pulled from the market for causing diabetes. They may not be all that similar structurally, but I'm seeing too many metabolic effects to justify using this any longer. My experience with antipsychotics was very similar to this: rapid weight gain, overwhelming craving for carbohydrates & general weirdness with my moods. (Etiz seems like it falls somewhere between a benzodiazepine and an antipsychotic).

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience. Etiz is great for sleep or anxiety but should not be used regularly. I can see a lot of good people getting into trouble since it's so cheap/easy to obtain.

I enjoy genuine etizolam very much. I find those little blue tabs not only do the usual anxiety reduction, but the seem to have a mild mood-elevating effect. Mild euphoria. Like others have said, though, most of the etiz here in the UK is fake trash.
I believe you can tell the real thing by snapping it in half because genuine etizolam is white in the middle? Am I right?

Genuine intas etizolam are little, almost flat disks and are medium blue in colour with white insides.
Their also pretty solid, difficult to snap and dont dissolve all that quick, even with warm water.
Genuine ones also come in blister packs of ten.

I'm NOT a benzo person and hate feeling drowsy in general, but there's something very euphoric about etiz mixed with stimulants like 4-FA. It sent me into a hypomania state, which I've never experienced. I used it almost daily since March, with my highest doses ranging 6-7 mg per night. I'm now in the process of quitting and it's reallllllly sucky. Worst depression I've ever felt along with sweaty, nightmare-filled sleep and a constant urge to move (akathisia?). Opiate withdrawal has nothing on this.

My reasons for quitting are weight gain and hormonal issues. I assume it's the prolactin-increasing effects of etiz but don't really understand all that. What I do know is it's in the same class (thienodiazepines) as the antipsychotic Zyprexa, which was pulled from the market for causing diabetes. They may not be all that similar structurally, but I'm seeing too many metabolic effects to justify using this any longer. My experience with antipsychotics was very similar to this: rapid weight gain, overwhelming craving for carbohydrates & general weirdness with my moods. (Etiz seems like it falls somewhere between a benzodiazepine and an antipsychotic).

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience. Etiz is great for sleep or anxiety but should not be used regularly. I can see a lot of good people getting into trouble since it's so cheap/easy to obtain.

I agree that it should not be taken regularly. I also started noticing the effects of increased proactalin so I stopped taking it.

I thought Etizolam was going to be much better then it was. I like Valium/Xanax/Klonopin more. The cool thing is that it kicks in fast though. Seems good for infrequent panick attacks but not everyday use.

I also noticed a circle on my foot that looked like a blister. I read skin lessions and some eye blasphems are a rare side effect. The increased proactalin levels is noticeable for me, I noticed less energy and lost my sex drive.

It also feels like Etizolam just works for me at the beginning, I don't get the same effects from the active metabolite.

^
i havnt experienced any these side effects and if anything etizolam gives more a refreshing nights sleep for me and i wake ip feeling great.
However, i dont takemore then 2mg a night or rarely 3mg if i have 1mg earlier in the evening before the 2mg night dose. I do also try to have a break regularly of about a week, so maybe that helps.
anyway thats just my 0.02.lol

I'm glad I got some bad side effects. If it worked perfectly I could have easily taken it to often. The first side effect I noticed the most was without a doubt loss of sex drive. That was really disappointing because most benzodiazapines actually make me more relaxed and increase my sex drive sort of like alcohol. I'm very active so I notice these changes in my body such as less energy to do anything.

The effects were a lot better the first couple times I tried it. For that reason I think it's a good drug to take infrequently just not to often.

I used to like Klonopin and Xanax a lot and enjoyed a good benzo buzz. So I was probably expecting to much.

Everyones body is different and can experience different side effects from drugs

I'm not going to lie, I would love to use Etizolam here and there to get to sleep or to remedy panic attacks but even a 1mg dosage will leave me bloated and holding water the next day. It's strange and it's why I haven't touched the stuff in forever.

I cant say that its had a bad effect on my sex drive at all.
One thing i did notice is that when i first started on them, they made my orgasms more intense.
I put this down to the snri effects though as tramadol does the sme thing to me.
Both etizolam and tramadol dilate my pupils as well, although recently etizolam has stopped doing that so i guess thats the start of tolerance.lol

hey I got a quick question I notice a supplier is venting this compound in powder form. but it says that it's the freebase variant. does anybody know if there's a difference the free base and the hydrochloride salt? are there any differences in potency? I mean anybody know what the tablets contain to the pellets contain free days or do they contain that hydrochloride salt? I don't want to buy is if in an inactive version

etizolam is best used sparingly..i had laid off taking it but today dosed 2 mgs and wow, it felt nice..

wtf the best supplier is no longer accepting credit cards...ggrrrr

I tried etizolam recently, and I dosed 2mg and had a blackout. I have never had any benzos before, so it was quite a high dose for me...so anyone who has little or no tolerance, I suggest sticking to 1mg. Before the blackout, I felt relaxed, but there was no euphoria as such, maybe a mild mood lift. I personally will not being doing it again.

Today I took 4-5mg etizolam (blue pellets from a trusthworthy UK vendor) throughout the day and I must say I didnt't feel anything at all (in terms of anxiety relief). I don't have a tolerance since this is the first time I bought benzos online, and I used it sparingly so far, 1-2mg every other day without effect. Same goes for Pyrazolam which I bought a few weeks ago, and they are just like sugar pills...
Something wrong with my gaba allosteric binding sites? should I increase the dose even more, when does it get dangerous?

I'm thinking about getting some Phenacepam as a last resort, that would be my last experiment with Benzos, maybe it just doesn't work for me..... like so many other drugs ;(

(general question: when you guys talk about 2mg dose etc, you mean for a whole day or within the half life of the drug?)

Today I took 4-5mg etizolam (blue pellets from a trusthworthy UK vendor) throughout the day and I must say I didnt't feel anything at all (in terms of anxiety relief). I don't have a tolerance since this is the first time I bought benzos online, and I used it sparingly so far, 1-2mg every other day without effect. Same goes for Pyrazolam which I bought a few weeks ago, and they are just like sugar pills...
Something wrong with my gaba allosteric binding sites? should I increase the dose even more, when does it get dangerous?

I'm thinking about getting some Phenacepam as a last resort, that would be my last experiment with Benzos, maybe it just doesn't work for me..... like so many other drugs ;(

(general question: when you guys talk about 2mg dose etc, you mean for a whole day or within the half life of the drug?)

These vendors are not pharmacists, work at a pharmacy or anything of the like...You really expect "real drugs" ?

^
kinda depends on where you get them. If their no brand-vendor produced then expect them to be under dosed by at least 1 third ie.0.75mg instead of 1mg.
If however, they are a branded pill (like etilaam) then i would expect them to be a full 1mg per pill and without a doubt would be 'real drugs'.
I know theres always a chance of knock offs but ive never felt any difference in any batches of etilaam that i have bought.
@EP158207, 2mg is a decent dose of etizolam, roughly equal to about 15mg diazepam.
By itself etizolam isnt that dangerous, you would likely just pass out if you over did it but in combo with alcohol or opiates etc, its very dangerous.
If your non-tolerant then take it slow, 0.5mg at a time (every hr or so) until you hit the sweet spot.
Etizolam is best enjoyed in moderate doses.

I find etizolam the weakest benzo I have ever took and I have tried most of them.

I also think the marketing pitch of 1mg etiz = 10mg Diazepam/valium to be garbage in my comparison. This is my experience along with a few other people I have spoke to this about.
Others though feel that it is every bit a strong.

IDK, I just see it as watered down Valium and would happily swap 3mg of Etiz say for 60mg of Valium.