• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

^
Thats quite interesting.
we dont get a large amount of BLers from japan, so its interesting to hear how etizolam is treated in a country where its a prescription drug.
What other benzos are popular in japan? :)

Anyone else notice weight gain/fluid retention on these?

The more I read about etiz being a thienodiazepine (in the same family with the antipsychotic Zyprexa) and it messing with prolactin levels (like Risperdal which also made me fat) the more leary I get. I find myself munching on sweets and other high-carb snacks after dosing at night. I gained 10 lbs rapidly around the time I started etiz.

Possibly TMI: my boobs have become swollen and painful in the past 2-3 months since I've been taking etizolam off/on at around 2-5 mg per day. Might be unrelated but I'm starting to think it's time to back off. I was under the impression that etiz was almost interchangeable with true benzos since it feels exactly like one (to me).

grrrr, starting to sound worse and worse - messes with seretonin and couses gain waight :/ and it soundes like perfect drug :(

You forgot the other side-effect of eyelid 'twitches', 'tremors' or whatever they are called.

You also forgot to mention that the eyelid sid-effect and the weight gain one (never heard of anyone getting this until now tbh, maybe he was just hungry) do not affect everyone, no idea of exact numbers but from what I've heard from friends and forums, the majority of etizolam users do not suffer from these negative side effects.

I've been taking etizolam since around November last year, I started cautiously by using for 4 days of the week then having 3 days without any at all. This only lasted a couple of months probably less.

Since January I've been taking etiz every single day so thats like 7-8 months. My dosage ranges between 2-5mg a day and I was dosing between 2-4mg a day back in January, I find it extremely weird that my dosage has hardly changed, obviously the effects aren't as intense as they were in the first couple of months but I don't feel like I need to up my dosage atall atm.

I remember the first time i took diazpemam i had 2 10mg pills and they hit me like a truck, but my tolerance built up so damn quickly with them, after around 4 months of daily usage I was taking like 20+ of the same pills just to feel normal. Withdrawal from diazepam addiction felt like I was going to literally die. On the other hand withdrawal from etizolam after a period of 5-6 months daily usage was a piece of cake, the withdrawal symptoms were the same as that of diazepam (chest restriction, trouble
breathing etc etc.) but they were just hugely mild versions of them, could handle them no problem and tnis was going completely cold turkey for 7-9 days, no taper.

Fuck knows about serotonin, I've definitely read from several different sources that it does release it but I haven't noticed any negative effects. I've never really noticed the etizolam high to be more euphoric anyway even when i first took them, to be honest I felt huge euphoria when I first took diazepam even though it doesn't release serotonin (or does it?) maybe I got mass euphoria due to the feeling this drug had given me... the belief that I was capable of doing anything I needed to do, talk to anyone in the world without even the slightest bit of anxiety, and that I had finally found a miracle cure for my anxiety issues.

So young and so naive... haha.

Ive noticed the same thing regarding tolerance to etizolam.
When i first started using them i would buy the. privately pressed pellets and use about 3-4 of them a day.
Now i buy the intas etilaam1 and only need 2mg a day which goes to show the difference in quality!lol
Either way, my tolerance hasnt risen with a 5 days on and 9 days off regime (ive been addicted to gabaergics before and am trying to aviod that again!).
Im pretty certain that i read somewhere that etizolam anxiolytic effects increase or remain the same with extended use.
Unlike the classic benzos which cause down-regulation of all the BZ receptors and hence tolerance to all effects, etizolam might actually cause up-regulation at the sub-receptors thought to be responsible for anxiety relief leading to longterm benefits with etiz use.
Not that im condoning or encouraging longterm use of any benzo-like drug, as addiction to etizolam, while seeming to not be as severe as with classic benzos is still a very real threat and has in extreme cases been linked to neuroleptic malignant syndrome (a rare but dangerous complication).

I noticed now that I've been taking it a week it actually started working better. I'm not sure if that's because the active metabolite built up or my body just figured out the effects. I also feel like I can take less and get the same good effects. Pretty soon I want to just take them at night before I take a break. Etizolam has been very helpful for me so far.

Anyone else notice weight gain/fluid retention on these?

The more I read about etiz being a thienodiazepine (in the same family with the antipsychotic Zyprexa) and it messing with prolactin levels (like Risperdal which also made me fat) the more leary I get. I find myself munching on sweets and other high-carb snacks after dosing at night. I gained 10 lbs rapidly around the time I started etiz.

Possibly TMI: my boobs have become swollen and painful in the past 2-3 months since I've been taking etizolam off/on at around 2-5 mg per day. Might be unrelated but I'm starting to think it's time to back off. I was under the impression that etiz was almost interchangeable with true benzos since it feels exactly like one (to me).

Yes. When I went on a binge a very long time ago it caused my nipples to become enlarged and small lumps developed underneath along with fluid retention in the abdomen and slight facial bloating. Luckily I recognized the symptoms as prolactin aggravated gyno and fluid retention. It cleared up with 0.25mg of Letrozole every day for 3 weeks and 0.50mg of Cabergoline twice a week for 3 weeks. The bloating vanished along with the lumps and my nipples returned to normal size.

Hey all I'm new to this compound and have a few questions guest of all I am on 120mg methadone plus o have a prescription for klonopin1 mg twice a day but I take 3 or 4 plus clondineand 50mgs of promethazine daily to kick my ethadone in I live in baltimore and benzos are getting expensive so I want to try this one for its hypnotic effects so I can catch a nod with my methadone
I know benzos and opiates are not to be mixed but I take "cocktail"every day any body with expierence would be great.just,want to what to expect

friend of mine died from taking heroin and benzos, i have no idea how strong methadone is in comparison or what any of those other drugs you takea are. Do a lot of research and be very careful is the only advice i can give you unfortunately.

sorry to hear that brother i too amost lost my life the same was except it was methadone witch last 24 hrs i was quite lucky but it happened when i took a breakfrom methadone maintenance .my tolerence was too low, thank the lord i survived, but that is a nother matter .oh yes clonidine lowers ur blood pressure (kicks nods in) And promethize also called phenergan its a motin sickness med that increases opiates. this drug is a thenodiazpine so there are none to compare to. i have heard that it has muscle relaxing effects the only benzo like that is valium witch i love. So the question i got is more like kpins or valium and how long does work for.

Etizolam is like a mix between diazepam and nitrazepam in my book.
It has muscle relaxant effects that are easily on par with diazepam and has (almost) the hypnotic and anxiolytic power of nitrazepam.
Etizolam doesnt seem to interfere too much with sleep phases either, so maybe a little like zopiclone in that way (although it isnt as 'sloppy and drunk' as zopiclone).
Its slight snri effects seem to give it a nice clear headed sort of high, not dopey or dumb like with diazepam.
I would caution you about mixing it with opiate/oids though.
I take DHC daily EXCEPT when i use etizolam. The couple of times i mixed the two together it led to being uncomfortably high and passing out.
I would say to take it slow at first and use small doses as due to the very clear high, it feels like your alot less messed up then you are and i noticed that even slighty overdoing it will lead to passing out.

Regarding the serotonin release I think it can't be that much because when I take it for amp come downs I don't have any weird effects.
I might have taken it with 2c-d without side effects either.

Tha doesn't mean it isn't problematic with high doses of entheogens or with mdma.

Thanks Guido! I'm in the process of quitting now and feel like utter shit :\ Knowing these side effects will go away makes me want to stick with it.

Hey,bundge what is dhc? Never heard off it or nitrazepam and.baltimore is a open air benzo market but everything has gone up in. price xanax went from four to 7-8 $ rediculos I got a feeling if they are good I can make a ton of money off it cuz everyone methadone has a benzo problem

ive took etizolam with pretty much most of the big serotogenic drugs and never experienced any side effects

Hey,bundge what is dhc? Never heard off it or nitrazepam and.baltimore is a open air benzo market but everything has gone up in. price xanax went from four to 7-8 $ rediculos I got a feeling if they are good I can make a ton of money off it cuz everyone methadone has a benzo problem

DHC is just shorthand for dihydrocodeine (i take the 30mg ir version) and nitrazepam is an old school benzo also known as mogadon or 'moggies'. Nitrazepam is kinda like a potent version of temazepam.
Ive also heard etizolam likened to alprazolam (maybe your a lttle more familiar with that?lol) but just not quite as hard hitting.
If your a benzo fan then etizolam is well worth a go, just be careful when mixing it with opiates.

Hey, I just bought 5g of etizolam powder and was wondering on the best way to divide this up into doses. I was thinking of mixing it with some water and putting it in a dropper I have. The vial used to be used to hold some liquid LSD. Has anyone done anything like this before?

Thanks buddy will give it a go.. dihydrocodine dont think that is prescribed to much in usa ,, dont russians call that krokdil but i think krok is home made head really disgusting things about krok cuz of the harsh chems used to synth from codine
One more thing I heard intas are good what about powdet I got a domestic Supplier here in the USA he's getting ready to stock it in a couple months so but until then I got to get it from overseas because I cannot find a domestic supplier that has it

Dihydrocodeine is not Krokodil:

It is prescribed for moderate pain... OR - opiate withdrawals in UK more commonly. Dihydrocodeine is a semi-synthetic opioid analgesic, doseage being roughly 2x that of regular codeine. Was developed in the early 1900s, and is related to (in the family of immediate codeine opiates) oxycodone, hydrocodone etc. (Not quite as potent as those two, however).

Krokodil is... eye drop solution... lots of other crap... I don't know too much but if you want to find out about that disgusting, desperate drug, watch the Vice documentary on youtube - Krokodil - Russia's Deadliest Drug.

As for Etizolam, best brand is Etizest in my opinion, come in strips of 10, red, bar type tablets. 2nd comes Intas - also Indian produced.