• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Valerian Root !!

Who ever would have thought it could be so effective ! Honestly, I am amazed with the stuff. How good it is for helping with insomnia and anxiety.

It also seems like it would be of general benefit to health judging by some of the amino whotsits it contains. *1

What this means for me is that it will now be so much easier for me to get a decent nights sleep whilst reducing Etizolam. This has been the main problem for me so far. That old 'war inside my head' thing has not restarted yet. But getting a decent nights sleep is at least half the battle in WD i think. Because you're gonna feel a lot better if youre getting good sleep. Just wanted to share this with anyone who hasnt tried VR and is struggling to reduce etizolam.

The smell. Yeah. I use the totally raw unprocessed natural form of the plant. That does smell like old socks or somethin. But the amazing thing is once you poor boiling water over it to make a tea, they turn into a delicious tea. The boiling water must extract the nice tasting elements and leave the smelly ones behind in the roots. 3 teaspoons per mug is good for me

EDIT: I have been using VR in combination with opiates and benzos. It is possible VR and the other things just all potentiate each other. Its possible VR wont do much on it's own. Even so, I think it's gonna help get my Etizolam habit down a fair few mg. 7 mg currently. Far better than 20+

*1 monoterpenes (borneol), sesquiterpenes (b-bisabolene), beta-carotene, tannin, choline, vitamin C, B-vitamins, alkaloids (pyridine type, actinidine, chatinine, skyanthine, valerianine, valerine), iridoids (valepotriates, valtrate, didrovaltrate), quercetin, choline, essential fatty acids, caffeic acids, chlorogenic acids, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc and a high proportion of calcium.

http://earthfoods.tv/?p=551

Last edited:
Been taking etiz - 1 mg twice weekly - since feb, but they're pretty useless to me now. I get rebound anxiety and ulcers. Time to say farewell to my ickle blue dots. Maybe we'll meet again next year sometime :(

That is a very wise and correct decision.

Way better that deciding to, or just allowing yourself to consume more and more etizolam to compensate for the diminishing returns.

Why are things with long half lives better to taper from ?

Shit i didnt know u could get addicted to 2 benzos. Thats like saying you can get addicted to 2 or more opis. But when it boils down to it any opi at the necessary strenght to keep wds away is all you need. No need to be fussy over which type of opi it is.

Are you seriously telline me thers a different set of WDS from diazapam, to etilam, to phenizipam. There cant be.:?:sus:

I'm pretty sure they use chlordiazapoxide (librium) for benzo WD in hospital here in the UK (I know they always use it for alcohol WD) because it has a half-life of up to 200 hours. Plus 25mg of it is equal to 5mg diazepam (valium) or 0.5mg alprazolam (Xanax) and it comes in 5mg capsules.

So it seems that the longer the half-life, the easier the taper. I guess the 5mg caps being equal to 1mg diazepam or 0.1mg alprazolam make it very very easy to calculate how much the patient needs/can be reduced by. Plus edit it by monitoring BP, heart rate, any physical or psychological WDS.
That's all in a hosital setting ofc.

I think using chlordiazapoxide to slow-taper at home (calculate how many mg or equivalent to your usual dosage of you benzo-of-choice) and you could reduce by as little as one 5mg cap a day if you wanted.

Second best bet might be diazepam? Taper using using the 2mg ones? Or half a 2mg?

All of this is assuming you are mentally capable of tapering. However, if you are on a very high dose, or have experiences severe WDs or seizures in the past I would say go to hospital.

I have had seizures from alcohol WD. Last time I actually had them I was in the hospital. They had just called my name to be seen and when I stood up I had 2 grand mal seizures in a row and they said if it had happened anywhere but in a hospital I would have died and that I'm lucky I didn't suffer any brain damage even so.

Just saying. Safety first.

Opiate WD may feel like hell and WD from stimulants may make you tired, fat and depresssed, but WD from alcohol or benzo's can kill you or worse. I was told they have like 10 patients in the hospital that are essentially vegetables due to seizures from cold turkey on alcohol or benzodiazapines.

I did wanna ask RE: valerian root.

Does it dfinitely potentiate opiates and benzos? And is it safe to take with SSRIs?

FUCKING BLUE DYE.

I sublingualed 2 etizolam last night and this morning my entire tongue was unbelievably blue. Like some sweets (candy) turn your tongue blue? That times ten. My lips were blue and even my teeth were light blue. I have a blue finger I think I used to snap a few in half.

Once made the mistake on insufflating etiz and ended up with a blue nostril (only inside if course, but you could see it if you were standing close) ad I was sneezing illluminous blue snot every where. Funny looking back on it, but horrible at the time.

Btw, are the pills supposed to be blue all the way through or white inside? I can never remember which is the right one. Mine were blue right through. Couple days ago was the firstv2 definitely had a similar effect on me to alprazolam (xanax). I had about 6 in all (with almost no benzo tolerance and 60mg oxycodone) and was nodding pretty hard...fell asleep sitting on my bed in front of my laptop
I only took 6 w/out a tolerance because 1 seemed to have no effect and after 2 I felt something but I had also just insufflated an OC40 and an OC20 so thought it might be those. I started thinking I'd been ripped off. Turns out, I was just impatient and they take like half an hour to really kick in. My onlyexperiemce is alprazolam and they really do work in like 5 mins if you chew or sublingual them.

Last edited:
proper decent ones are blue on outside like a little coating then white powder on the inside, the blue all the way through ones are the shitty "home made" zolams haha, still do the job but i think the dosing in them is abit rough like 0.8mg/1.2mg ish

proper decent ones are blue on outside like a little coating then white powder on the inside, the blue all the way through ones are the shitty "home made" zolams haha, still do the job but i think the dosing in them is abit rough like 0.8mg/1.2mg ish

Yeah, thought I had shitty ones. I've actually just flushed 'em. Knew I shouldn't have trusted the guy when they came in a random baggie.
I may be a druggie but I'm CAREFUL and fussy dammit. Lol.
I'm addicted to prescription medications, like opiates (especially oxy) and benzos (especially alprazolam), others...
I get like half my pills through my doctor but doctor shopping has been made impossible in the UK.

I only use pills because with powders etc, ANY kind of dodgy shit could be in there. I usually only get them with the box or the blister pack (not necessarily intact) and I'm very good at spotting fakes, not that there are many in my circle. I always buy from guys with great feedback reviews and who send the blister packs or whatever or who I've used before and trust. I have 4 guys/gals/whatever that I use almost exclusively. 4 totally separate sellers and they all always deliver perfect price and quality. I could kick myself for using someone else.

This guy was just some local who used to hang around with my brother. He's a nice guy but on certain drugs he's such an asshole. He takes literally every drug you've ever heard of and does vodka, weed, MDMA, speed, benzos and heroin every day. Has for about 5 years now. I'm amazed he's alive and looks healthy (too skinny, tho). He's only 20 to be fair...but still...

I thought I could trust him. He's been using hundreds from the same batch so probably assumed like him I wouldn't give a shit and he didn't mean to fob me off.

Sorry if I come across as a drug snob. I just only take the real thing and I only take prescription drugs. I don't wanna smoke some meth some guy made with drain cleaner and battery acid in his basement or snort some cocaine that (according to testing/a report in 2012, anyway) is only like 22% pure and is mixed with things like rat poison.

Sorry, my apology turned into another rant haha.

You get what I mean about only doing pharmaceutical/safe stuff I know it is what it says it is, though? Oh and I have done like fentanyl patches and I love oramorph. Just...safety first.

That wasn't meant to sound snobby. I think my anger came out a little because doctors (I was in intensive care for 2 months at the end of last year) spent 8 weeks giving me massive doses of IV morphine and also (when I was well enough or lucid enough to swallow) 50mg of chlordiazapoxide (librium) several times a day.
They cut me off the benzos right away, of course (tapered at the end of my hospital stay) and wrote me I prescription for oramorph (and codeine phosphate) but it was the oramorph reminded me of the IV morphine and made me fall in love with opiates. After that I was doomed. I was doomed from that very first morphine hit, really.
And my doctor switched me to Oxy. Soon I was buying extra oxy, and xanax etc...
I know the doctors were just helping me and they did an AMAZING job I was almost dead so many times and they had to work so hard and I honestly really appreciate that...it's just...they turned me into an addict, too.

Weird thing is I went in with severe acute pancreatitis (that in itself can be fatal but I had dozens of even worse complications) and severe alcohol withdrawal (vomiting so bad I couldn't get any in my system. I was a hardcore alcohol for 3 years. I drank all day every day, up to 6 bottles of wine.
So, ironically, they were pumping me full of opiates before they were even done detoxing me from alcohol.

Are the blue-right-through one's safe then? Or will they contain random shit?
That dye is unnatural for sure! NO pill coating is like that lol.
I took 5ish yesterday and had a good nod, fell asleep so theoretically they work. Like a poor man's alprazolam is how I'd describe them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I had:
-the original Etilams, coated in blue diy, white inside, didn't make my tongue blue, dye wasn't prone to chipping off (1mg pills)
-home pressed etizolam, coated in blue dye, white inside, made my tongue blue, dye was prone to chipping off, shaped the same as the original Etilams, effect was also fine (1mg pills)
-home pressed, coated in blue dye, white inside, no blue tongue, dye didn't chip off, shape a bit different (thicker) than the originals, effect fine (1mg pills)
-home pressed, coated in orange dye, don't know the inside color because I've never split one, dye didn't chip off, shape thicker than originals, effect fine (2mg pills)

First two were from vendor A, second two vendor B.

I did wanna ask RE: valerian root.

Does it dfinitely potentiate opiates and benzos? And is it safe to take with SSRIs?

Very much so indeed. 2 strong cups and you'll be nodding, especially if combined with the other 2. (take it easier on the other 2 cns depressants) Im not sure how VR works, but Im on SSRIs and havent noticed any problems, after taking VR for a few weeks.

Does it really potentiate benzos and how strong is the potentiation? Like mixing with alcohol? Less? More?
I've never felt much from it alone, but I've never tried it with benzos...

I received 250mg of etizolam, a nice shiny white powder. CAS 40054-69-1.

Not having any scales of any sort, I started with what I thought would be 1mg, little effect after 1hr, so took the same dose again, little effect after another hour. I then took what I thought would be 5mg, although perhaps because I was being super careful it may have been more like 1-2mg, and 20mins later I'm definitely feeling the warm and fuzzies that I would attribute to the etizolam.

I have a litre of propylene glycol coming, so I will then be able to accurately dose this material. But so far with my testing I'm very impressed, It feels sorta like alprazolam to me.

Now I'm not going to touch it because since I have no scales I don't want to end up eating into my 250mg sample too much so that when I dissolve it in PG for proper dosing I have less than desired.

My next question, I have good measuring devices for liquids, 1ml and 3ml syringes, so what would you guys do in terms of dose? How concentrated should I go?

I received 250mg of etizolam, a nice shiny white powder. CAS 40054-69-1.

Not having any scales of any sort, I started with what I thought would be 1mg, little effect after 1hr, so took the same dose again, little effect after another hour. I then took what I thought would be 5mg, although perhaps because I was being super careful it may have been more like 1-2mg, and 20mins later I'm definitely feeling the warm and fuzzies that I would attribute to the etizolam.

I have a litre of propylene glycol coming, so I will then be able to accurately dose this material. But so far with my testing I'm very impressed, It feels sorta like alprazolam to me.

Now I'm not going to touch it because since I have no scales I don't want to end up eating into my 250mg sample too much so that when I dissolve it in PG for proper dosing I have less than desired.

My next question, I have good measuring devices for liquids, 1ml and 3ml syringes, so what would you guys do in terms of dose? How concentrated should I go?

I know some drugs (namely IV morphine and, more rarely, methadone) as concentrated as 10mg/ml. Personally, I like to keep it simple at 1mg/1ml. It's too easy to get confused when you've had a bit. I would forget whether my oramorph was 5mg/10ml or 10mg/5ml.

Plus 1mg/ml makes dosing so easy.

Sorry, I assumed you were taking the liquid orally there.
If you're IVing I don't have much experience but with etiz maybe 5mg/ml? Then inject half of the 1ml?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some drugs (namely IV morphine and, more rarely, methadone) as concentrated as 10mg/ml. Personally, I like to keep it simple at 1mg/1ml. It's too easy to get confused when you've had a bit. I would forget whether my oramorph was 5mg/10ml or 10mg/5ml.

Plus 1mg/ml makes dosing so easy.

Sorry, I assumed you were taking the liquid orally there.
If you're IVing I don't have much experience but with etiz maybe 5mg/ml? Then inject half of the 1ml?

Orally, that's the plan.....

I might look at 1mg/ml but that should give me 200-250ml of PG to dissolve in. lol

I've gotta vouch for it's sedative qualities... I took another knifes lick (x3) after a hangover and wanting to sleep for the day around 1pm.

It's now 10PM.

Hey, I think some congratulations are in order. I just got an unexpected tax-return (only £300, but still). Finally I'm in the position to stock up on some Etizolam before they're taken off the market.

I bought a cheap milligram scale so i can see how much of the 250mg I've used before dissolving in PG for proper liquid dosing. Beats dipping a knife in for dosage lol :)

Feeling pretty good after a dose I believe to be about 5mg by eye.

EDIT: just took what i thought was 5mg, and I took 2x 2mg lorazepam. I envy you guys with measure pellets !! Can't wait for my PG ( and scales0 to arrive so i can properly dose this material.

Last edited:
Definitely more, benzos and alcohol is a good way to black out, just wanted to say that. Be careful, you can forget a whole week doing that and wake up with no drugs.

I don't drink (hardcore alcoholic for 3 years, 7 months sober) :).

blue dye are generics. some say 0.7, others say 1.2. dont taste sweet like intas branded ones.

I have ZERO benzo toleranxe and have taken 5 of them in one night (with my usual oxycodone). So they aint 1.2 :p...I tested positive for benzos 2 days later, though, so there's somethin in there.

well its a pretty much homemade setup so i wouldnt expect consistency with the generics. its still worth the extra hunting/money to get the intas blistered packs regardless.

Yep. That was my one and only time accepting baggied benzo's. I get alprazolam (generic Xanax) blister-pack intact now. I DO buy loose OC's that come in a baggie in a package from online but strictly from 1 of 3 reputable sources that I have used countless times and 100% trust and I have never had anything but the real deal (and I KNOW my oxys haha).
They usually send the blister pack on request, sometimes always anyway, but separate. Otherwise suspicious rattling occurs in transit.