• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I think people like YOU should try to avoid etiz, people who are going through 150 pills in 48 hours and crash their car are the type of people who bring on bans and ruin things for responsible users or people who are self-medicating.

Also from my own experience I can confidently say valium is not a safer benzo, the withdrawals from valium are awful and life-threatening, in contrast etiz withdrawals are not hard to deal with at all.

I despise people like you.

I make a mistake the first time I use etiz and got in a car accident.. and im a horrible horrible person.. yes I am .. lol.

And the fact you said etiz withdrawals are not hard to deal with.. shows you know absolutely nothing of the drug. Not even close. I despise your ignorance.

Just got 50mgs of intas etizolam today. Man ive missed these perfect little blue fuckers. Good to have the proper ones again, got ripped off last time and ended up with ~200 vendor made ones, jesus they couldnt have been more poorly made, falling apart, blue coming off on everything and stupidly sporadic doses in the pills.

Popped 1mg 2 hours ago and its great. So calm and relaxed, slight euphoria and a pleasant drowiness. Been well over a year since i've had any. I WILL be sensible with this batch, dont wanna end up in A&E again or black out like i did frequently with the shitty fake ones.

Happy days :)

I asked this in the cannabinoid thread but its pretty dead over there now, anyone here had some experience mixing recent cannabinoids with etizolam? How did they mix? Did etiz relieve any of the negatie effects of synths?

I make a mistake the first time I use etiz and got in a car accident.. and im a horrible horrible person.. yes I am .. lol.

And the fact you said etiz withdrawals are not hard to deal with.. shows you know absolutely nothing of the drug. Not even close. I despise your ignorance.

I've been taking etizolam since October last year, took them pretty much every day until February then had 2 weeks of not taking any. All i suffered was some rebound anxiety and a bit of trouble sleeping.

If that had been valium i'd been taking for 4 months and then stopped completely for 2 weeks then I would be getting no sleep at all, chest feeling tight, dreadful rebound anxiety, trouble breathing, hyperventilating and more. I've gone through this before so I know.

Etizolam is a safer benzo than Diazepam (valium). Fact.

Just got 50mgs of intas etizolam today. Man ive missed these perfect little blue fuckers. Good to have the proper ones again, got ripped off last time and ended up with ~200 vendor made ones, jesus they couldnt have been more poorly made, falling apart, blue coming off on everything and stupidly sporadic doses in the pills.

Popped 1mg 2 hours ago and its great. So calm and relaxed, slight euphoria and a pleasant drowiness. Been well over a year since i've had any. I WILL be sensible with this batch, dont wanna end up in A&E again or black out like i did frequently with the shitty fake ones.

Happy days :)

I asked this in the cannabinoid thread but its pretty dead over there now, anyone here had some experience mixing recent cannabinoids with etizolam? How did they mix? Did etiz relieve any of the negatie effects of synths?

Yeah if you have a very low to non existent tolerance then etizolam will obliterate any potential anxiety or paranoia that the synth 'noids might trigger.

I've been taking etizolam since October last year, took them pretty much every day until February then had 2 weeks of not taking any. All i suffered was some rebound anxiety and a bit of trouble sleeping.

If that had been valium i'd been taking for 4 months and then stopped completely for 2 weeks then I would be getting no sleep at all, chest feeling tight, dreadful rebound anxiety, trouble breathing, hyperventilating and more. I've gone through this before so I know.

Etizolam will be illegal within a year regardless...

not sure what dose you were taking... .5 mgs or something?

So what? It's still legal for now so my point is still relevant.

and it was between 4-8mg a day pal, not .5mg.

Well... you are one lucky person... or a liar. Either way... glad you had it easier than me!

Etizolam is not a wise choice for a daily self medication for anxiety imo.... if you HAVE to take a benzo.. take ATIVAN!

Im starting to like this substance more and more and even the wikipedia entry makes it look like the perfect sleep aid for once in a while.
It seems to have less tolerance issues, memory issues and anti depressant properties.

Wikipedia

While all three drugs retained their effectiveness over two weeks, etizolam actually started to become more effective than the other benzos from to 2 weeks to 4 weeks (reverse tolerance in a way). The researchers also note antidepressant activity in etizolam not seen in the other two drugs tested. [11] PubMed Etizolam in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder
No cognitive deficits over 3 weeks compared to placebo were noticed with etizolam 0.5 mg BID, a curious finding for a BZD agonist [12] PubMed 0. Effects of treatment with etizolam 0.5 mg BID on cognitive performance
When I took phenazepam for about a month every night the etizolam seemed weak but now that Im off the phen for a while and only take the etiz for some special occasions it shows its potential.

I use it once or twice a weak tops.
I learned that its problematic to take the fear out of every situation in my life with these drugs but I have a right to sleep when I need to and thats what I use it for.

Last edited:
Has anyone else had eye lid twitching (blerpospasms), I'm now on week 6 of them and considering Botox per my GP and Internet advice.

I've posted a few times, but basically, licit or otherwise, I've been taking benzos for around 11 years with long break periods in there (one period of four years, for example -- appropriately while in college)

I've been taking Etizolam for the past year due to its cheapness, 2-8mg a night, (6-8mg being like 5% of the time, if that), but mostly 2-4mg. Around 6 weeks ago I developed an eyelid twitch.

- Saw GP. Normal.
- Saw Botox guy, decided to wait it out.
- Tried magnesium, zinc, other substances.
- Discontinued ALL benzos 3 weeks ago today (without any W/D except reduced sleeping ~60-90m/night)

When I discontinued the benzos the spasms got better, as in less in frequency and less intensity. I thought they'd completely go away, but no. I didn't make the connection the first two weeks but after far more research it seems I may've done permanent damage to the weak and naturally uncoordinated eyelid muscles.

It's kinda fucked.

i haven't had any issues like that. Perhaps it's unrelated?

etizolam is by far an easier substance to withdraw from than any benzo i've ever used. If i can drop from 12mg/day to 8mg/day without any issues, and many others report the same, then etizolam is by far the best alternative to benzos. If anyone seriously bitches about etizolam withdrawal, go try a full on benzo withdrawal and see how you feel.

etizolam is my favorite drug of all time. Even if i taper off of it, it has improved my life in countless ways that i'll never forget; whereas benzos completely ruined my life in many ways i'll never forget either.

Sorry to just jump in on the thread here :) lol.
The only benzo I have experience with so far is alprazolam (xanax). I take it regularly (up to four times daily) but don't take it every day and try to take breaks often enough to avoid physical addiction. So far I have been successful treating my severe anxiety with xanax without physical addiction becoming an issue (although it's not too big of an issue if I do; I have the self-control to slow-taper if it came to that). I take 0.5mg sublingually as a therapeutic dose and have occasionally taken up to 2mg recreationally.

I'm temporarily running low on alprazolam but a mate sold me 50 etizilam for a very low price so thought I'd try 'em out.

They are the small, blue round tablets that I assume are 1mg? I was planning on taking half for my first time.

I just wondered what the difference was? How etizolam feels in comparison to alprazolam? I know they are roughly the same strength (some say etiz is slightly weaker), but I mean in terms of euphoria, sedation, blackouts, etc?

Last edited:
Hi dudes. Looking for some peer feedback please :)

I've been enjoying my sporadic 1mg-2mg or maybe 3mg of etizolam here or there and it's mega helped me to cut right down on me demon booze :))

(not strictly swapping one habit for another, so pls don't flame the user for :))

Maybe gone a lil over at times but never more than 5mg, and in general sticking to routine of couple of days off after each use (i.e. 3 times a week, just for hangovers and/or to ensure kips).

Started in November, now June, never more than 30ish in a month. I'm aware I'm being a liiiiiiittle bit chancey here but the days off I drink or use pregabalin so hopefully not too crazy??

Got a hundred Intas left, and was checking out supplies for a refill - legal situation concerns me as obviously whilst unscheduled we're on the fringe of the law here!

So I firstly want to back up others' remarks that at the time of writing, Intas seems near-impossible to get hold off from - ahem - my favourite vendors (yeah I geddit, no sourcing allowed!). Only questionable 'pellets' seem available :(

... I recall an old thread on another forum describing a similar shortage and legal worries so perhaps there's nothing to worry about.

However, tasty etizolam, along with phenazepam and other tasty RCs have gone illegal in GERMANY:

http://www.deutsche-apotheker-zeitu...gegen-neue-psychoaktive-substanzen/10134.html

http://www.aerztezeitung.de/politik...t-26-synthetische-drogen-sollen-verboten.html

Any thoughts on Intas Etilaam availability then? Is it soon to be illegal in UK?

I'm in utter agreement with others this stuff is too useful a tool to lose due to legal faffiness :((

Hi there,

I'm looking to create a 100ml propylene glycol and 100mg etizolam solution which works out as 1mg per 1ml dose. My question is how easy will it be to get the etizolam to dissolve?

Cheers

i just bought a few boxes of intas etilaam from our most popular friend and they are the white mouth dissolving kind, they taste like candy almost and they do the trick, thats for sure..

i dunno about anyone else but etizolam is great for power napping but staying asleep for 6-8 hours is very hard on etiz..if i take etiz too late at night i always get messed up sleep..

Hi there,

I'm looking to create a 100ml propylene glycol and 100mg etizolam solution which works out as 1mg per 1ml dose. My question is how easy will it be to get the etizolam to dissolve?

Cheers

Not quite as easy as phenazepam which disolves like a treat. I found with etizolam and PG i would put a sealed little jam jar containing the 100ml 100mg solution into a saucepan containing an inch or 2 of warm - slightly hot water. Helps dissolve some of the stubborn particles. It settles to a very clear liquid. But when shaken there are always still some fine particles still in suspension. Its never going to be a 100 % perfect disolve IME. Possibly about 90 - 95 % gets disolved at a guess. The remainder just wont.

I found the same thing, Etizolam certainly wont dissolve in pg without heating and even then there seem to be particles undissolved.It helps to shake your solution before use but then I find it difficult to tell the bubbles from the particles.

^Strange, the Etizolam-Solutions I prepared with PG were totally clear. But I also had to heat them up.

I've heard of people dissolving it in alcohol like vodka. Maybe that would work better ?

I might try that if and when etiz powder becomes available again from a UK vendor.

Funny how those are just the symtomps I've had from all my Etizolam withdrawals.

But it's good to keep in mind we all react to benzo withdrawals in different ways and it's dependent on all kinds of variables. How much and how long you've used, your state of health, how you take care of yourself in withdrawal...

For instance, in my last withdrawal I was able to cut the period of acute withdrawal down to 2 1/2 days, while it's usually been 3-4. I think partly to due to not using for too long but also to do with taking better care of my health and making sure to get enough fluids and eat healthy foods. For instance, I forced myself to drink a bottle of whole milk and organic Orange juice when I was feeling at my worst and very soon started feeling noticably better, both physically and emotionally. I could feel the fluid balance in my body start to normalise, etc.

So that is one thing that can really make a difference. Most of the time you have no appetite for food or will just eat shit like crisps and sweets when that is the worst thing you can do. Good water is also a Godsend for your body in that state. And powerful antioxidants, like Vitamin C powder, can really speed up the healing process when you're past the peak (you might want to be careful with it to begin with or it might make you detox too fast and hard which you might not want on benzos).

Another thing I've experienced is drinking alcohol for a few days followed by a few days of Valerian capsules (2-3 grams 2-3 times a day) can keep you from going into real withdrawal. You'll still feel shitty and experience many of the symtomps but you don't have go through the horror of a full-blown benzo WD. At least for me, after six days of that, on the seventh day I felt fine, or nothing to moan about.