PDA

View Full Version : (benzos) (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Dantheone
02-11-2013, 19:27
got hold of some Etiz from europe latley and iv been using around 12-22mg a day for around two weeks now (I think it's pretty weak etiz or just tollerene , going to have a weak break now, should i be worrying about serious WD's from this amout of Etiz on my break?

bunge
02-11-2013, 20:28
^
that is extremely high dose!.
how long how you been consistantly using etiz for?

Dantheone
02-11-2013, 21:39
Not long only had used them before these few weeks a few times and prior to these two weeks none at all for a week before using them these last two weeks so i haven't been using those doses for months on end or anything

I think the high dosing could be due just to them not being as strong anymore or just building a tollerence from everyday use, not sure

Planning the break so i can start to use less mg less often and not every day :)

Thanatos9
02-11-2013, 22:23
Not long only had used them before these few weeks a few times and prior to these two weeks none at all for a week before using them these last two weeks so i haven't been using those doses for months on end or anything

I think the high dosing could be due just to them not being as strong anymore or just building a tollerence from everyday use, not sure

Planning the break so i can start to use less mg less often and not every day :)

You're using an incredible high dose, I was taking about 10mg of etilaam a day in 2012 and binging (up to 50mg), it took me 2 months to taper off, my doctor put me on pregabalin which works a little but not as good an anxiolytic as benzos and not as recreational.

Dantheone
02-11-2013, 22:39
You're using an incredible high dose, I was taking about 10mg of etilaam a day in 2012 and binging (up to 50mg), it took me 2 months to taper off, my doctor put me on pregabalin which works a little but not as good an anxiolytic as benzos and not as recreational.

Iv heard the quality has dropped dramaticly over the past year though of the Etizolam

Hearing about people taking 3mg and passing out, where as i could take 8 and just be totally fine, well not toally fine, just a tad relaxed, could even go for a jog

bunge
02-11-2013, 23:46
what i would do is half your dose for 3-5 days, then half again for another few days and then stop.
This slight taper should ease the worse of the rebound insomnia and anxiety.
Just be careful and listen to your body. Just because you dont find the effects that potent it doesnt mean that the withdrawal wont be rough, pregabalin taught me that.
On the plus side etizolam does seem to be slightly more forgiving then the classic benzos, regarding tolerance and withdrawal.

En2Tuk
03-11-2013, 02:12
First off about the intas rumor im afraid its true. When placing an order from one of the top legit vendor in the us (basically the only one acccredited to sale or something I can't remember what he was goin on about as he talks way too much about how he has to pay too much taxes and how he has morals, lol seriously) and he said that intas is only required by law to have 60% of the active ingredient per pill and how everyone is wanting etizest due to the fact that they regulate their pills more thoroughly.

From personal experience this is true and since switching to etizest I will never go back. Also the etilaam MD tablets are even weaker, iI need like 2 of those to equal 1 etizest and the MD's seem to come on slower(ironicaly) and more subtle. I'd say the MD's are. 5, etilaam-1s are .6 - .75 and etizest are truely 1mg. The only downside to the etizest is the amount of binder in these pills. Also I must note that I have had etilaam-1's that were great one time and not so great the next so they definately are not dosed in a well regulated manor :\

I'd be wary of smear campaigns and dealer BS questioning the legitimacy around regulation of Intas' pills. A multi-million pound Pharmaceutical company vs a dealer who has got a different brand in stock. Hmmm. Intas have worked fine for many a people for a few years now.

The MD's are erratic, however. I guess this is down to the digestion method and maybe less active ingredient to accommodate the sweet tasting ingredients. The regular blues are still fine for me though and prescribed by doctors all around the world on a daily basis.

Dantheone
03-11-2013, 17:51
Not taken any today, feeling fine no WD's at all ^____________^ well see though

Dantheone
03-11-2013, 17:53
I'd be wary of smear campaigns and dealer BS questioning the legitimacy around regulation of Intas' pills. A multi-million pound Pharmaceutical company vs a dealer who has got a different brand in stock. Hmmm. Intas have worked fine for many a people for a few years now.

The MD's are erratic, however. I guess this is down to the digestion method and maybe less active ingredient to accommodate the sweet tasting ingredients. The regular blues are still fine for me though and prescribed by doctors all around the world on a daily basis.

That is a good point, maybe both still 1mg just a placebo that the others are stronger?

Do you guys get euphoria from Etiz, somedays i will and some days ill just get the anti-anx

RedRum OG
05-11-2013, 01:04
prepare for the butthurt

snorting etiz actually does work. ive always told people the stupidity of snorting benzos, but for this one, it works. i dont know why, i know all about being insoluble in water and oral BA is so high and shit. but i can do .25mg and feel it right away, somewhat strong. of course it doesnt last very long

this is a fact. you can bitch and moan all you want, but etiz is unique this way,.

does anyone have any definite answers as to intas etilaam VS etizest being better?

-Guido-
05-11-2013, 09:14
prepare for the butthurt

snorting etiz actually does work. ive always told people the stupidity of snorting benzos, but for this one, it works. i dont know why, i know all about being insoluble in water and oral BA is so high and shit. but i can do .25mg and feel it right away, somewhat strong. of course it doesnt last very long

this is a fact. you can bitch and moan all you want, but etiz is unique this way,.

does anyone have any definite answers as to intas etilaam VS etizest being better?

I ain't even mad nor are my jimmies rustled.

It isn't water soluable. Placebo is a powerful thing my friend. Snorting does work in the sense that it drips down the back of your throat and you swallow it where it make it's way to the stomach and then is absorbed into the bloodstream via digestion.

The only thing unique about Etizolam compared to other benzos is that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring, making it a thienodiazepine.

If snorting it helps you sleep at night along with the child like belief it's absorbed by the mucous membranes despite not having the chemical properties to do so, by all means continue to believe in magic.

As far as Intas Etilaam vs. Etizest, I would always go with Intas Etilaam and always make sure you get it in the blister pack. They are tried and true in my opinion and people that I have sampling them for me prefer them.

Worth
05-11-2013, 09:30
Etizolam, pyrazolam, babbabalacrazepam,, all shit. give me a real Benzo anyday

dopemegently
05-11-2013, 11:53
I've tried quite a few traditional benzo drugs, and I have to say I dont think they're superior to RC ones; they do pretty much the same thing as far as receptor activity is concerned, after all. I'm now quite experienced with etiz, pyraz, and diclaz - they only ones I couldn't stand are diclaz; they make me nauseas for some reason - bad batch, perhaps?

I don't think "branded" pills in blisters are necessarily inferior to caps or generics - it all depends on the vendor you use. I only buy powders or generic pills from a vendor I trust (they press their own), and they're as good, if not better than Intas, Etilam, etc, and for around half the price. (Even cheaper if in powder, although prepping it is inconvenient).

Worth
05-11-2013, 12:15
Fair enough. they have Zero on xanax tho. tolerance gone i spose

belfort
05-11-2013, 16:40
dantheone-not sure where u get idea that purity has dropped as i havent experienced that..you are using a ton of it though..22 mgs in a day!?!its obvious u have prior benzo tolerance and yes u will experience withdrawals from this dosage..

Dantheone
05-11-2013, 17:06
dantheone-not sure where u get idea that purity has dropped as i havent experienced that..you are using a ton of it though..22 mgs in a day!?!its obvious u have prior benzo tolerance and yes u will experience withdrawals from this dosage..

I seriously didn't pal apart from trying them the odd couple of times out with my friends in newcastle, first 2mg hit me quite hard and then i just kept popping and popping throughout the first week like sweets and just must have built up a massive tolerance probably trying to get that first relaxation feeling back taking maybe 8mg a time, few days ago i went cold turkey and felt fine all day and just have 5mg when things got a bit odd at nighttime, yesterday just took single mg doses around 10mg, today going to use 6mg(Hopefully) and taper, i only just took my dosage today around 16 hours after my last and seriously didn't feel too bad

dopemegently
06-11-2013, 01:24
Fair enough. they have Zero on xanax tho. tolerance gone i spose

We're not lucky enough to get Xanax in the UK, but good old temazepam will blow any othe benzo i've tried out the water. They're rare now though; doctors became very nervous about scripting them, as there was a huge abuse problem for temazepam over here.

velmwend
06-11-2013, 01:42
We're not lucky enough to get Xanax in the UK, but good old temazepam will blow any othe benzo i've tried out the water. They're rare now though; doctors became very nervous about scripting them, as there was a huge abuse problem for temazepam over here.

I can't get anything from my doctor anymore. 7 days zopiclone, that's it. That's why I found etiz and phenibut. All I get is, "Sorry, I can't solve your insomnia - have you tried meditation?" Thankfully I've found Ashwagandha - it's cured my insomnia. But mention that to my doctor and they look at me as if I'm crazy. :-/

CaptainKratom
06-11-2013, 02:07

I'm sorry but I doubt this is the case at all. The "dealer" is not a shady homepressing UK vendor and is the only person in the US who is licensed to sell etizolam. His legitamacy is of no doubt incredibly reliable. He also stocks all three of the major brands, not just etizest. Also he was not making any advertisements, I already placed the order for the etizest and as I was giving him my CC info he made the comment about how all his customers (he talks to EVERYONE, that's the only way he takes CC info...over the phone) are telling him the etizest were of a more consistently higher quality. He then proceeded to tell me how the etizest sales were speaking for itself (AFTER I had already chose the etizest mind you so no need to convince me anymore). He then explained the reasoning for it ie.concern pharmaceuticals stricter policy for dosage per pill and how in india only a certain percentage of the active ingredient is required and maybe intas was taking advantage of that.

As MagikalKat said this is not uncommon, lol just type in roche pharmaceuticals diazepam reviews or ONAX xanax reviews... Do you really think ALL third world pharm companies care if their pills are underdosed? Also from not only mine, but others experiences reflect that intas are slightly weaker than etizest pills. That's not to say that etilaam is bunk, perhaps just slightly underdosed. I also must re-iterate that not all etilaam pills I've had were underdosed.

Dantheone
07-11-2013, 19:34
I'm sorry but I doubt this is the case at all. The "dealer" is not a shady homepressing UK vendor and is the only person in the US who is licensed to sell etizolam. His legitamacy is of no doubt incredibly reliable. He also stocks all three of the major brands, not just etizest. Also he was not making any advertisements, I already placed the order for the etizest and as I was giving him my CC info he made the comment about how all his customers (he talks to EVERYONE, that's the only way he takes CC info...over the phone) are telling him the etizest were of a more consistently higher quality. He then proceeded to tell me how the etizest sales were speaking for itself (AFTER I had already chose the etizest mind you so no need to convince me anymore). He then explained the reasoning for it ie.concern pharmaceuticals stricter policy for dosage per pill and how in india only a certain percentage of the active ingredient is required and maybe intas was taking advantage of that.

As MagikalKat said this is not uncommon, lol just type in roche pharmaceuticals diazepam reviews or ONAX xanax reviews... Do you really think ALL third world pharm companies care if their pills are underdosed? Also from not only mine, but others experiences reflect that intas are slightly weaker than etizest pills. That's not to say that etilaam is bunk, perhaps just slightly underdosed. I also must re-iterate that not all etilaam pills I've had were underdosed.

yeah but why would they risk underdosing their product and loosing millions from people stopping buying them and going to other brands

mydrugbuddy
07-11-2013, 19:50
yeah but why would they risk underdosing their product and loosing millions from people stopping buying them and going to other brands

many people are lazy, and stick to what they know. Ive never tried etizest, just etilaam, and vendor pressed dodgy pills. I now mostly use the powder dissolved in MPG; it is far better value for money, and seems stronger mg to mg than etilaams.

oar9fi
08-11-2013, 05:53
I would think the amount of money saved by underdosing the pills would be pretty small. If Intas were trying to cut corners they could probably save more by pressing cheap, uncoated pills than by skimping on the active ingredient, especially when the active ingredient is as inexpensive as bulk etizolam powder.

If anything, maybe etizest have more than the 1mg indicated to give the impression of higher quality. I've only used Etilaam-1 and they work fine.

CaptainKratom
09-11-2013, 02:40
Look they know people are gonna continue to buy them now that they have a reputation. Why would they change the look of the pill to some shitty looking press? Don't you think it would be way more slick to just reduce the dose and keep the pills the same? If you look at mass production they are BANKING it if they shave .3 off every pill. That means for every three pills they produce they get just about another for free, when mass producing this makes a huge difference as they will make over 30% more money on the same supply. Or... what if their equipment is simply outdated and they don't even realize they're underdosed? I mean are you forgetting we are talking about third world countries? There have been pills coming from pakistan containing nothing but binders and rat shit, seriously.

This is all speculation but one thing I know for sure based on the people around me and my experiences, etilaam tabs are not as consistent or as good as etizest and until you try both you have no real say on comparisons between the two. Also I don't know how else to say this but this isn't uncommon AT ALL so why the arguement?

Slum Survivor
09-11-2013, 03:07
aside from the current argument... i just got my blessing of etiz today for the first time. im a k-pin lover, but any benzo really. before this id had inly the 4 major american ones, ativan, xanax, valium, klonopin. those are great, but k the best imo for my situation.

im also on suboxone at about 1.5 mg a day right now.

so i started with 2 mg of the etizolam, i thought that 1mg xanax gives me a decent buzz with my current low tolerance. it felt good, like a bit more than 1 mg xanax.

honestly this first time anyways, it gives me good muscle relaxation too. so far in equivalent doses i prefer the etiz i think. almost like xanax with a bit of more physical feeling. or maybe lorazepam too, honestly its like all of them in some way.

so for me this works great ya'll. im so glad im finally enjoying this great drug. stupid dr is messing with my benzo script and pissing me off. this helps like a god send!
forgot to mention i took a bit more later... ended up trying 5 mg. wow i felt great., better than the etiz 1mg = 6mg diazepam that wiki suggests. this first time is great. im certainly experienced with bezos of the types i mentioned too... didnt think the RC would keep up. so far so good.

CaptainKratom
09-11-2013, 03:51
Yeah reading back my post did seem a bit... Argumentive to say the least. Sorry I'm a little tense and in withdrawal xD. I do agree that the conversion rates don't seem to add up to me, but I also don't have a previous benzo history besides A period of about 6 months where I was abusing benzo's and opiates as heavily as possible without addiction catching up to me but that was in highschool and my tolerance is at zero by now. I used to need about 40mgs of diaz to "feel good" but only need about 2-3 mgs of etiz to get to a nice place. Etizolam is definately the best rc pseudo-benzo although I have yet to try flubromazepam as the price is a little steep. Glad you find relief from etiz, as a benzo addict it must feel good to have a safety net to fall back on when your script is running low.

park dweller
09-11-2013, 10:49
Like most benozs less is more. Once after say 5iah mg your best just to leave it at that. Etizolam... Diazepam... Xanax etc. 4mg or 40mg doesn't make much of a difference to me. Once tolerance is hit its just a waste of pills.

With Diaz (my benzo of choose) 40mg is my max, anything more than that and all I get is the negative SEs. like memory loss.c slurred speech and just feeling like shit.

Dantheone
09-11-2013, 13:27
Im tapering off the Ezitest right now all my tolerance is sky high , got 95 Intas and after my taper from ezitest and break from Benzos ill have some intas let you know how they compared :)

velmwend
09-11-2013, 16:17
I'm not mentioning any names here, but there's a partikkuarly popular UK vendor who sells etilaam blisters. Has anyone noticed any differences in strength from this seller recently?

Dantheone
09-11-2013, 16:49
Loads of people have been saying they have any they haven't, have you been taking them before your tried this batch? Iv been taking Ezitest and cant feel shit because of my tolerance, i know their not bunk though, iv learnt just upping your dose can lead to a tolerance in just days

mydrugbuddy
09-11-2013, 20:16
Loads of people have been saying they have any they haven't, have you been taking them before your tried this batch? Iv been taking Ezitest and cant feel shit because of my tolerance, i know their not bunk though, iv learnt just upping your dose can lead to a tolerance in just days

yes it can that has been a bastard for me, ive temporaily increased my etiz whilst im getting off bupe, taking some during the day to ease the bupe w/ds a bit, but its raised my tolerance a lot. My usual dose that i used to sleep right through on is now only lasting about 3 hours. On the positive side last time i tried reducing my etiz intake tolerance seemed to drop quite quickly too. I hope it does that when i try it again. I know with opis w/ds get harder every time, ive never fully come off etiz, but dropped my dose by 75% with no problems previously. I hope itll be just as easy next time. :\

Slum Survivor
09-11-2013, 20:40
now i hate to keep up this argument. but i know for a fact when i snort a benzo, etiz xanax or whatever... it hits almost right away, i mean 3-4 seconds. and it feels considerably different.

that said, i still tell people not to do it. just eat them. i think its a waste to snort them. just my opinion. EDIT: eat them w/ a fatty meal. like french fries and burgers or fried chicken. i did chicken yesterday. seems like it helped.

but i know its fact that i feel different if i snort them. and we aint talking placebo folks. drip or not. and fast. trust me. and no your science isnt exactly wrong guido. (nice avatar btw, makes me wanna play DBZ HD or Mugen)
but i swear, theres some kind of gap in that theory. ive heard arguments that benzos DO have water solubility, its just horribly bad.

i freakin cant remember anything from yesterday... was fine until i drank a couple beers. dont even remember doing it. ugh i hate alcohol. i was doing fine w/ my etiz!

and for me... etizest all the way so far. i thought etilaam was the "generic" anyways, not that it means its different. (i just got in a huge argument w/ someone behind the pharm counter at walgreens about "generics" concerning suboxone and subutex. she was wrong and wouldnt admit it. told me i need to quit believing everything i hear on the internet. HAHAHA)

Harrisment
09-11-2013, 21:42
Just got some etizest in recently and tried 1 for the first time last night. Felt just like a benzo and was a very relaxing experience. Good stuff.

mydrugbuddy
09-11-2013, 22:25
now i hate to keep up this argument. but i know for a fact when i snort a benzo, etiz xanax or whatever... it hits almost right away, i mean 3-4 seconds. and it feels considerably different..

This may well be true, i tried crushing a 1mg pill to powder to snort it and it blocked my nose for about 2 days. I now have the powder though, but as its active in the mg range and i have a bit of a problem with it anyway it doesnt sound like a good move for me. Having read this though im fuckin tempted to try. Its a recipe for disaster though i can see clearly, even with mg scales its hard to measure accuarately sensible doses, like try measuring 2mg of powder, unless you have 200 scales or something its fuckin impossible. So id have to gamble, am i snorting 5mg or 15mg ? fuck knows. Am i gonna be slighltly chilled out or knocked out for 15 hours ? fuck knows.

The oral bioavailabilty of etizolam is extremely high - 97 % or something, and snorting the b/a is much lower. You might get a quicker stronger initial hit, but its potentially very dangerous with the pure powder unless you have scales that can measure low doses extremely accuaretly. This is drug abuse mate, something im trying to avoid, fucks sake its just not safe to measure out the powder for snorting, the only safe way is to dissolve it into mpg or something and measure with a syringe. I spose you could snort a measured dose in a tiny amount of concentrated etiz liquid.

Dantheone
09-11-2013, 23:53
Iv been taking benzo's properly for around 3 weeks everyday way over 12mg with next to none exp beforehand , got a week off work so W/D time, got 95 intas if shit gets too bad though, Ezitest were the ones iv been doing this week iv a very anxious hyper person with a very fast train of thought and get stuck in loops, been trialing for a new job and been having them before work, they work fantastic for relaxing and thinking about what im doing, first few times it felt great, now it just feels like "Normal" hahaha, it's been a nice few weeks of not constantly worrying about something, after this break i plan on 2-3mg twice a week

Dantheone
10-11-2013, 00:08
I'm not mentioning any names here, but there's a partikkuarly popular UK vendor who sells etilaam blisters. Has anyone noticed any differences in strength from this seller recently?

I really think it could be a tolerance thing because the first time i did them was from the vendor i think your talking about and felt great

lolwhatzdrugs
10-11-2013, 03:36

Had a temazepam script, 30mg a night as a hypnotic, it wasn't a very good hypnotic or a good benzo in general. Etizolam beats it by miles in my books, better hypnotic and anxiolytic it also is less likely to produce blackouts or retrograde amnesia when compared to temazepam. This is just anecdotal.

benzoman12345
10-11-2013, 04:22
Dopemegently , if you know where to look you can get Xanax overnight in the UK lol, ^^^^ I am the total opposite of you on that 1 mate , I fuck around with Etiz to potentiate Codeine and shit but I'd take Temazepam anyday of the week , and I had crazy amounts of blackouts/amnesia when alcohol on top of Etiz , same with Temaz although I was a danger to myself and others with the Etiz , with the Temaz just fell asleep on the kitchen floor without doing anything stupid despite being in auto-pilot.

Edit: I should add that everyone is different and there has been loads of people wake up in jail cells after ANY benzo combined with drink not knowing what they're in for, when they ask they find out MURDER to their best friend, but Etiz isn't a benzo man , it's like a weird Z-drug, I think combined with Zolpidem it would be really nice for sleep.

lolwhatzdrugs
10-11-2013, 04:41
Dopemegently , if you know where to look you can get Xanax overnight in the UK lol, ^^^^ I am the total opposite of you on that 1 mate , I fuck around with Etiz to potentiate Codeine and shit but I'd take Temazepam anyday of the week , and I had crazy amounts of blackouts/amnesia when alcohol on top of Etiz , same with Temaz although I was a danger to myself and others with the Etiz , with the Temaz just fell asleep on the kitchen floor without doing anything stupid despite being in auto-pilot.

Edit: I should add that everyone is different and there has been loads of people wake up in jail cells after ANY benzo combined with drink not knowing what they're in for, when they ask they find out MURDER to their best friend, but Etiz isn't a benzo man , it's like a weird Z-drug, I think combined with Zolpidem it would be really nice for sleep.

Uhh, alcohol will cause a blackout with any benzo or etizolam. That's no news there.

Etiz is also far more closely related to classical benzos then it is the z-drugs. Etizolam still has the diazepine part of the skeleton. It's effects are far closer to typical benzos then the likes of the Z-drugs. Hell, the zdrugs cause OPEN EYE VISUALS. If you're getting that shit from etizolam, what you have isn't etizolam.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Nonbenzodiazepines.png

ebola?
10-11-2013, 05:41
now i hate to keep up this argument. but i know for a fact when i snort a benzo, etiz xanax or whatever... it hits almost right away, i mean 3-4 seconds. and it feels considerably different.

Dude, it's not physiologically possible for anything to hit that quickly when snorted. The placebo effect is still felt as real, coloring every drug experience.

ebola

lolwhatzdrugs
10-11-2013, 08:17
Dude, it's not physiologically possible for anything to hit that quickly when snorted. The placebo effect is still felt as real, coloring every drug experience.

ebola

Indeed, the fastest ROA short of an injection into your CSF (intraventricular injection), is inhalation, dumping the drug in your lungs directly into fresh arterial blood, straight to the brain. Next in line is IV, which is the next fast, but most efficient.

Slum Survivor
10-11-2013, 22:05

ebola

okay.. whatever. the mistake i made was making it sound like i meant 3-4 second exactly. yes im wrong about that. sry

but u certainly feel it within a minute or two. this is silly and not even the point of what i was talking about.

I almost never snort my benzo's last time i did was only because i had sub in my mouth and didnt want to spit it out or wait. and it was xanax that time, snorted about .5 mg. i expected it to take as long as it does orally since it doesnt absorb nasally all that great. so i had no placebo like expectations in my head. in fact i was even in the shower... within 2 minutes i felt quite a bit of the effects from the xanax.

thats all i was saying man. im always trying to get people not to snort them. dont get me wrong here. i made a mistake posting that i feel it within 3-4 seconds. sry. i knew what i meant, you all cant read my mind tho. so thats my fault and i look dumb because of it. sry again.

btw etizolam... i like it. its not weak or junk like some say. at least not these pink etizest. i like etiz way more than xanax so far. im a k-pin lover normally, and these seem a bit more like that but shorter acting. less of an edge on the comedown too so far. not as bitter as xanax either!

indybreaker
10-11-2013, 22:34
is this hard to get In Australia (nsw) ive tried 3 different dr and ejach and 2 have said we don't have those in the computer which they showed me through the list so I know was ligit and the 3rd said they no but offered valium instead even when iw as in hospital with concussion they still said they don't stock

Dantheone
11-11-2013, 00:02
"tw etizolam... i like it. its not weak or junk like some say. at least not these pink etizest"

The normal ones are fine too, iv tried both i think it could be i got my last batch from a really good vendor or the ezitest being stronger just a placebo

stvn758
11-11-2013, 06:36
Just tried my first Etizest, they do seem to have a bit more of a head buzz than Etilaam, by that I mean the way you feel after a few drinks. Etilaam takes away anxiety/worry extremely well but aside from yawning my head remains clear. Etizest have better packaging, the company that makes them is World Health Organization accredited, so they seem pretty professional.

These pills are real prescription medicines used in several countries, just fortunate that they are available to those in need elsewhere. I take as few as possible, won't ruin a good thing by abusing them. A few drinks a day won't turn someone into an alcoholic, the majority don't need more alcohol every day to get the same effect - I'm sure the brain can take some regular sedation and recover quite quickly.

If they were that addictive or damaging all those endorphins my brain releases after I have been lifting weights would have me back out there every day doing it, but I really can't be bothered half the time. :D

Dantheone
11-11-2013, 19:09
I dont understand though, havent the blue Etilliam been working for people for years just as well as the new Ezitest?

Iv been going through both batches and dont feel that much of a difference, maybe just Ezitest then from now on put dont want to be spending the extra cash when the others work fine/same

stvn758
11-11-2013, 20:48
Etilaam work fine, they seem harder to get these days though.

wayab
11-11-2013, 21:01
question for the people that make a ethanol solution of etizolam powder - how do you store it? do you keep it in the fridge or could I just keep it in my medicine cabinet?

Dantheone
11-11-2013, 22:01
How are you guys doing these? Im almost 90% under the tounge

oar9fi
11-11-2013, 23:35
Chew it slightly then dissolve under tongue is what I do usually. I take the Intas Etilaam. Really no taste except a bit of sweet. Never felt the need to try other ROA's. I only take 1 pill before bed, never more. Doesn't work like it used to but I know better than to start taking higher doses.

stvn758
11-11-2013, 23:53
question for the people that make a ethanol solution of etizolam powder - how do you store it? do you keep it in the fridge or could I just keep it in my medicine cabinet?

Can I just state the obvious about making sure you label it properly, a guy just died after accidently drinking some pure crystal meth put in a fruit drink bottle he was given by mistake, and God forbid a kid should drink it.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/11/father-died-after-drinking-from-bottle-of-crystal-meth-he-thought-was-fruit-juice-4182061/