• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How do I plug?

donteatsoap7

Greenlighter
I have some 2 mg hydromorphones and I wanted to know what I needed to do to plug them. I haven't used in years so there's no tolerance. What would be a good starter dose? Thanks.

Cool, thanks. I really don't wanna IV bc I don't wanna mess up but snorting is my thing. Would 4 mg get me retarded or just high?

Oh I wasn't saying I recommend IVing. I just recommend you stick to the IV dose if you're going to plug. Especially if you have no tolerance.

Plugging becomes routine and easy once you do it a few times, and thats for any drug honestly. As long as it's water soluble of course.

I recommend going to your local target or walmart and asking for a few oral syringes, the ones without needles obviously. I usually plug using the 1ml syringe because it's the smallest and usually works with most material. If you happen to need a little bit more water however a 5ml syringe works good too.

I have no experience plugging any opioids so I can't comment there... I would assume start with a lower dose than your usual oral dose but I can't remember if bio-availability is really any better with opiates when plugging.

Use the search engine. This question has been asked and answered so many times over!

Hydromorphone is IMO best used IV or not used at all. I know the oral bioavalibility is only around 25% and while your asshole may absorb more, it's probably still low.

I would sell them to someone who IVs (they're worth a pretty penny) and get you some hydrocodone or oxycodone. Around 90% oral bioavalibility there so you'll get way more bang for your buck and you don't have to stick anything up your bum :p