Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(IV DMT) + (LSD / 2 Hits) - Experienced: Best Adventure of My Life

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
Before I go into the trip report itself, I wanted to explain a few things. In order to IV DMT, you have to be very skilled and actually know what you're doing when preparing it.

The DMT sample I had at the time was not in a salt state and was not readily water soluble. I had to dissolve the DMT in some acetic acid as well as dilute this with water so it is vein-friendly. It's important to remember that this alone doesn't make it ready to shoot, I also had to micron filter it. I don't know how safe it would be to do this without one, although I'm sure it would depend on the purity of the sample.

Nonetheless after micron filtering, I had the shot prepared. I had actually already done this already, but had eyeballed out a very small amount as an allergy test. The only effects I noticed were an intensifying of the LSD experience I was already having.

Before I decided to inject this, I didn't even know it yet, but I had eyeballed out enough to get to the best experience I've ever had. This was by far better than my IV MDA experience. I was fortunate enough to be in the presence of a great friend in an amazing setting. And as difficult as it is to put this experience into words, I did my best. Enjoy the trip report...

When I finally injected the shot, almost an entire milliliter, I remember thinking within the first 3 seconds "oh ok cool now I feel it" and totally thought I had just gotten to a mild trip with it. However while I put the cap back on the needle and looked at my friend, I noticed that the effects accelerated within another 3 seconds to being... a heavy trip... and then I was like ohhhh shit... I knew then that this kind of acceleration was to be like the most intense trip I would ever have... and for a second I did kind of feel somewhat nervous because I wasn't aiming to get to this level this quickly, but it was so worth it.

So by 6 seconds in I am realizing I'm in for something that's going to change my life and is going to surpass the MDA experience I had (MDA is the only other drug I have done this route and gotten anything even close to this level). However it goes without saying I enjoyed this experience much more than the MDA experience.

By 30 seconds, I was fully peaking. I started staring at the wall with my eyes open, and distinctly remember choosing to close them. I got more intense CEV's than the OEV's I was getting. At this point, it was very relaxing and blissful, there were full on CEV's that I seemed to have a tactile high in relationship to, and the entire time the tactile effects are very intense and I can barely feel my body at all. I remember going through these crazy labyrinths which turned into amazing 3D mazes which I don't have the artistic talent to represent in a drawing of any kind sadly, and I kept advancing through these mazes and then I finally came to what I perceived to be God... and I began interacting with them in sign language that I knew on an instinctual level in this experience, and the time where I was going through mazes and then interacted with God was probably at least 5-10 minutes before I started to come down, and go back through these amazing CEV's (I remember opening my eyes a bit when I began coming down too) and OEV's ... at the point where I was coming down I'm not even sure if you could tell the difference between eyes open/closed because of how intense the experience was. The entirety of the experience including coming down felt more real than most of sober reality.

Including the comedown it probably lasted 15 minutes for me, and then the LSD experience I was having before hand was much more intense. I'm incredibly grateful to have gotten to experience this close to a good friend in a great setting, because this could definitely overwhelm someone in a bad setting. I can tell my life is going to be forever changed for the better because of this.

Now that the trip report is over, I wanted to explain how so few people have gotten to experience IVing DMT, on other psychedelics or not. Here is a resource from Psychedelic Drugs about IV DMT. It's an incredibly humbling experience to know that you are one of but a few people in the world who will get to experience something so amazing and perfect.

Last edited:
wow captain this sounds dope as hell! i really wish i could get the chance to some day try this. but honestly ill probaly do it in a dumb junky way ant not as careful as you were (oh well.) but i really did enjoy reading this. im jealous just of the fac that you can get LSD much less the fact that you also can get DMT ( this is rare where i live at currently) but when i was off in college at appalachian state i got to experience many crazy things, but never anything as psychadelic as you speak of. (except for maybe a few of my ego death trips and brain frys) either way mad kudos on the TR

wow captain this sounds dope as hell! i really wish i could get the chance to some day try this. but honestly ill probaly do it in a dumb junky way ant not as careful as you were (oh well.) but i really did enjoy reading this. im jealous just of the fac that you can get LSD much less the fact that you also can get DMT ( this is rare where i live at currently) but when i was off in college at appalachian state i got to experience many crazy things, but never anything as psychadelic as you speak of. (except for maybe a few of my ego death trips and brain frys) either way mad kudos on the TR

Thanks! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

You never know, maybe such a DMT experience might be a possibility in the future. At one point in my life I never thought I'd have anything like this happen to me, and now I feel like my entire life led up to this moment where my trip report took place in reality. :)

But yeah thanks for the feedback! %)

Excellent report. Happy to hear the experience was a swimming success! I have avoided the IV route of administration for some time now, but I always did say if there were ever a substance, dimethyltryptamine it would be. I have had such humbling and insightful experiences smoking it, I can only fathom the scope at which your perception was aimed. Enjoy your future expeditions, voyager! <3

Thanks. :)

I am not sure if I will attempt to repeat this kind of experience, but I might.

That is an awesome trip report. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but haven't done it yet. I did IV acid for the first time last May or June, and since then it's the only way I've taken it. I don't think I will ever take acid again without IVing. It is such a phenomenal experience! I don't wish everyone to IV because of the dangerous path it can leads down, but I wish everyone could experience acid like that.

DMT is my favorite drug of all time (maybe even more than heroin - because there is non of that addition shit to worry about ;-). I feel like a DMT trip is a glance into the amazing universe we have to look forward to after this life is over. Some of the visuals that I see I feel like I stealing a peak at a world I'm not supposed to have access to quite yet. I can't even describe some of the amazing experiences I've had on DMT. And since I've always had a bountiful supply for the past couple of years, and I IV anything I can get my hands on, I'm pretty sad and disappointed in myself that I haven't tried it yet. But I will in the extremely near future. My name on a lot of other web forums is Deemster_Diva, lol. I fell in love with it before the first inhale was complete. Learned my lesson about taking too much in a given time frame though. Too many days in a row or times in a day, and you do start to go a little nuts. It's a drug that demands respect. And I agreed - it's always best on acid :)

In fact - one more quick antidote... I do believe in the myth that it will appear to you when you are meant to have it. I had a purse stolen at a Disco Biscuits show. There was a couple grams of deemz in it. I was more upset that the drug would be wasted than I was about the money, or cards or ID or anything. I was hoping it would at least fall into some good hands to find it and use it. (Luckily I had tons more in the hotel to last the rest of the weeks vacation). When I got home, I'm not sure if this has ever happened before, but the thief's actually mailed my purse back to me with wallet inside. Missing my phone and my cash, but DMT untouched. From new York to Los Angeles. Truly a DMT miracle, lol.

Thanks for the response. :)

You would definitely love it. I have yet to try IVing LSD. Would it not last as long taken the IV route? I know someone who did this and they indicated it didn't come on right away (whereas IV DMT is probably the most instantaneous drug experience ever) and it didn't last as long as a sublingual dosage.

Great trip report Captain! IV nn DMT is on my list for a long time especially, since I read the spirit molecule. LSD IV sounds interesting although, I never really had an interest in trying that. I can get LSD in its purest form so it may be a possibility in the future but, it's just sooo good in a capsule or even blotter or liquid that I can't imagine being able to get somewhere with IV that I couldnt orally.
BTW how long was your overall IV experience? if you know

Great trip report Captain! IV nn DMT is on my list for a long time especially, since I read the spirit molecule. LSD IV sounds interesting although, I never really had an interest in trying that. I can get LSD in its purest form so it may be a possibility in the future but, it's just sooo good in a capsule or even blotter or liquid that I can't imagine being able to get somewhere with IV that I couldnt orally.
BTW how long was your overall IV experience? if you know

15 minutes in duration. Maybe 20 minutes tops.

Yeah, I had read similar reports from a few people as well, that the LSD didn't work as fast. I would say, that within 30 seconds, not quite as quick as DMT, I started getting strong visuals, within 5 minutes, I was head over heels in a whirlwind of psychedelic mayhem. It all happened so fast and so strong, it was like if all of an 8 hour trip was smashed into 5 minutes. Things did settle in a little slightly, so at least you knew your name and the English language about 10 minutes in, but I wouldn't really say the trip slowed down or got any smoother. It was incredible. At the time of injection, I had take a short break from acid, after trip on what most everyone would call extremely high doses, because a tolerance had built up and I wasn't able to trip anymore, which really sucked, since I was used to about 3x a week. So this was kinda like a test, okay... are we green lit to trip again before festival season kicks in, or do we need to take more time off? I don't know if it was the time, or the RoA, but yeah, we could trip again. haha. It was slightly shorter than a normal trip - like 4 hours probably, maybe 5. I also took a Xanax after about 4 hours, so that could have had something to do with the length overall, but I was with someone who didn't and he started to come down the same time. The only thing that kinda sucks, is that's any other RoA is ruined for life. I'm not going to drop tabs with my friends, they can do whatever they want, but I'm IVing from now on. I wrote a little report on it in this thread....

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...jection-(I-M-or-I-V-)?p=10614137#post10614137

I was going to ask you about the needle thing, Did you have any problems at all? Everyone I've talked to says that you MUST have someone else there to take out the syringe and remove the tourniquet, you won't have time before the 4th dimension. Did you have difficulty with this? I was thinking, just use a belt instead of tourniquet and have it tucked under my legs, so all I would have to do is uncross my legs to loosen the strap and I would at least I'll have blood flow, and then hopefully be able to pull my head together just enough to pull out the needle shortly there after. I blast off quite a bit, and I know it's going to be totally different, but I think at some point I would have the cognizance to pull out the needle. But I might be naive here.

I mean I nodded off after a strong dose of H yesterday with a meth syringe deep in my arm.... so it can't be worse than that, lol. God I felt like a fucking idiot.

But you've motivated me so much on this topic that I've already started the process, purifying the base, before converting it. I can't wait to try. I'm hoping for a life-changing blast off Friday (wish I could do it sooner, but too many other obligations this week)

Nice report bro! I just got some quality acid, and I've been thinking about combining it with some DMT soon! Your report makes me want to eat some acid right now so I can try it tonight. Haha.

What would you say was the most interesting or important aspect of this trip? Was it the God that you saw at the end of the "maze"? I'm curious about this God. Can you describe it/Him in more detail?

Can you describe it/Him in more detail?

The most important aspect of the trip was communicating with the being (God), and the positive impact it had on my life.

It had hand-like extensions (I don't know about fingers though), and it didn't entirely remind me of being a human being.

I don't think I focus on what the being looked like because I was fully focused on the sign language that I instinctively knew. While I was doing that I was blown away at how bizarre it was I just began using some form of DMT-sign language without ever having done it before in our sober reality.

lol That ohhhhh Shit moment I know exactly what went through your mind. For IV doses are great because the dose is set in stone unlike smoking IMO.

Another thing I wanted to ask Do you actually know sign language? For Entity contact on DMT is so telepathic in nature for me to I was wondering if your unconscious mind used "sign language" as a way to rationally cope with that phenomenon.

Great Trip Report! Very descriptive :D

I actually do not know sign language in real life. I barely passed through 3 years of high school Spanish!!!

The sign language I was using to communicate with the entity was very different from sign language used in between human beings... because the entity and I were communicating simultaneously, like ... fuck I should do a video with a human being just to demonstrate what it was like in my trip.

Can I embed videos in Trip Reports? If so, I'm doing this...

Apparently it's not available for this sub-forum. I could petition they switch the code on so I can embed a short video clip, just to demonstrate what this was like. It was unreal. I knew exactly what all of it meant during this experience too.

I really wish everyone could get to experience the IV DMT state at least once in their lives just to get to have it happen, because it is so magical and mysterious.

That is awesome haha I wish I had direct communication sometimes mine seem to involve very heavy symbolism and a reptailan like being saying dont think know. Lol trippy stuff.

That is awesome haha I wish I had direct communication sometimes mine seem to involve very heavy symbolism and a reptailan like being saying dont think know. Lol trippy stuff.

It really is very trippy. It was the most spiritual experience I've ever had.

I will honestly Have to write my DMT trip out some day it was some wild wild stuff. I also have a 190mg 4-aco-dmt trip I think almost killed me but I am so glad I had it.

Glad it was so life changing for you! truly wonderful! :D

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. Would you mind sharing what your previous experience with DMT was? e.g., how many times have you smoked/injected it? I've thought about IVing DMT but just don't have the resources, tools, or setting necessary, so reading reports like yours will have to suffice. It sounds heavenly.