PDA

View Full Version : (bupe) Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v15.0

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Wolfmans_BrothEr
06-09-2013, 23:28
I have the 8mg strips. when I opened a few of them I noticed one half looks normal and the other half Looks almost orangish/clear with orange spots. like they've been split exactly down the middle. they weren't melted to the foil or anything. has anyone seen this or know what happened to them?

also is the chemical spread evenly across the films? or can one half contain more bupe than the other?

twotoomany
06-09-2013, 23:36
I always cut mine up in to tiny pieces. Never had a problem with too low/high doses. Never seen a two tone strip though. Weird.

High Anxiety
07-09-2013, 01:15
Well id be taking the Subutex AFTER my Oxycodone high.

Btw I did 40mg of Oxycodone at 4:20pm. It is now 18:17pm. I plan on taking another 40mg of Oxycodone at around 8pm is that safe? because I know 80mg is a lethal dose for someone that has no tolerance, but my doses are spread out.

Thanks for the help

80mg spread out, or taken at once, is most likely not a lethal dose. Its def too much (certainly wouldnt recommend it) but you should be ok unless you mix it with another drug/alcohol or puke in your lungs.

You'll prob puke your brains out though.

Two tone strip sounds like the bupe disintegrated? Never seen/heard of it..

THE_REAL_OBLIVION
07-09-2013, 01:40
Ya my bad, guess that topic struck a nerve in me, and I am sparing you guys my own gory details with it.

Best wishes and sorry if I offended anyone.

@the real oblivion- Methadone and prednisone sounds like a scary combo. I always hated prednisone and it can make you gain weight, mood swings etc. The suboxone tablets should help you a little with the pain. Its more about lifting your spirits that actual pain relief but I also used it as chronic pain patient. The subs are probably easier to stay on a lower dose then taper off if you want. You should see the films up there soon. They are much easier to break into small doses for tapering. The only advice I could give is don't start sub treatment at a high dose. Really not neccessary and I see alot of doctors confused about that. 8mg of sub go a long way, if you start too high its a waste. Your receptors max out around 8-12mg. Transition from meth to subs is not something I know too much about. Hopefully someone on here can elaborate on that for you.

Hey no worries man...I'll be off methadone when I get on prednisone/prednisolone/hydrocortisone whatever pills they'll choose for my cortisol deficiency....the endocrinology dept at the hospital is taking its sweet time to call me and give me an appointment even after the doc specialized in the health of Men that I saw scripted me the testosterone, contacted them and gave me an IRM demand for my pituitary gland.

2 days left of methadone taking...then a day with none, actually i didnt have any today either, earlier this week i drank my dose in front of the pharmacist and then took my 5 takehomes home, drank another one augmented with hydroxyzine, tagamet everything that's an actual opioid booster you can think of as a sort of "one last time to achieve a nod with methadone before I'm off it, no matter how it fucked some of my health, I did stop putting all my money on dillies and hm contins except of food (it was real bad before i asked for help) etc. Now I'm prepared mentally, getting through this day with etaqualone and etizolam and xanax. Tomorrow, the only annoying non takehome day, then sunday last dose, the dose where I should be bringing my takehomes, but they won't be there, as I'll have another day of no methadone, then the awful "fun" of being at the hospital for around 16 hours and getting the 4mg when I feel really terrible. Then I gotta show up again the next day at the clinic just to talk with the doc to see how it feels and have more sub according to how I feel.

Also been told to take the following week easy, thankfully I work from home on a vpn so...I hope it won't be as shitty as the doc said it could be while my blood levels of bupe stabilize etc., if they do I'll have a nice holiday after this whole bullshit.

Peace out now, I'll report how it's going next tuesday night I guess.

mydrugbuddy
08-09-2013, 16:50
Does anyone reckon there's a difference between different brands of Bupe ? I find the Arrow ones to be more stimulating and less euphoric, morningside ones do a bit of both. The big oval white ones, made my Reckitt Benckiser are my favourite as they are the most euphoric.

Is it all in my head do you think ? Thre really shouldnt be any difference between the brands ? I think maybe some dissolve more effectively than others when taken sublingualy ?

Mr.Scagnattie
08-09-2013, 16:52
Does anyone reckon there's a difference between different brands of Bupe ? I find the Arrow ones to be more stimulating and less euphoric, morningside ones do a bit of both. Im not sure who makes the big oval white ones, because i never get them in their blister packs, but they are my favourite as they are the most euphoric.

Is it all in my head do you think ? Thre really shouldnt be any difference between the brands ? I think maybe some dissolve more effectively than others when taken sublingualy ?

Certainly possible. It's definitely that way with methadone.

Not Again
09-09-2013, 06:37
I'm getting ready to quit an oxy thing. about 200 or so Mg a day sometimes more siometimes less. I have (9) 8 mg sub strips. Is it possible for me to quit completely with only these 9 strips and continue to function?

I am assuming I will only need a quarter strip or half , but I'm un sure of how often I will take these things. I need to keep working while I do this. I can get 2 days off if I have to.

High Anxiety
09-09-2013, 14:09
I'm getting ready to quit an oxy thing. about 200 or so Mg a day sometimes more siometimes less. I have (9) 8 mg sub strips. Is it possible for me to quit completely with only these 9 strips and continue to function?

I am assuming I will only need a quarter strip or half , but I'm un sure of how often I will take these things. I need to keep working while I do this. I can get 2 days off if I have to.

You should be fine for a period of time, how long that is will depend on how high of an initial dose you'll need to hold off withdrawal. I would take 4mg to start and if that works try to taper as fast as you can. If 4mg does not hold off withdrawal try 6 or 8 and if that doesnt work those 9 strips are not going to be very useful.

My guess is you'll have a few days to 2-3 weeks without withdrawal.

gl

RTrain
09-09-2013, 15:23

First off, if you want to use the 2 days off, do it the day after your last use, and then the next day. Best plan is to do your last oxy, then go to sleep. Then wait as long as possible the next day to take the Subs. You will be sick most of that day because you need to get to heavy withdrawals, then take the Sub. And having the next day off is a good idea because the Sub might not makee you feel 100% on the first day, more like 75%(if we assume full w/d is 0). 200 mg of oxycodone is not a crazy large habit, so you might feel fine that day, but if there is a day you will want to take off, its likely that one. Usually the first day on Sub you will just be tired, bored, have a lack of appetite, some minor muscle aches. Easy to deal with symptoms, like a minor illness, some NSAIDs, a bed, and some easy to consume food gets you through with no problem. By the 2nd day that drastically decreases and the Subs start to make you feel pretty good.

I'd honestly start with less than 4 mg, try like 2 mg and make sure you are in full out withdrawal, not just feeling a bit ill. So waiting 24 hours from last oxycodone usage usually does the trick, if you metabolize crazy fast then 18 might suffice. Take 2 mg to start and wait AT LEAST 2 hours, because these things take a long time to reach peak plasma levels. If you still are dying at this point, then take 1 mg more and wait 2 hours again. You have a limited amount, so this is the best strategy to not over use the medication. I have read many stories of people taking way more than necessary because 1. they didn't give it enough time to kick in and 2. they expected it to do more for them than just take away most the w/d on the first day.

You can most certainly get clean with 9 Subs. If you can stabilize your dose around 2 mg a day, go about a week at that and then start knocking it down. I good method is dropping down 75-80% of your dose every 3-4 days. If you keep doing that until you are down to .1 mg, then skip days for a week, then stop, it will be pretty much pain free. You will just need to dissolve the pills in water and administer with an oral syringe to measure out low doses like .1 and .25 mg.

If you do that^, the math will show 9x-8mg pills is more than enough, you will probably only need half. Of course you can always taper slower,

RodRamsey
09-09-2013, 18:04
Thats a big switch from 200mg to subs. Prepare yourself fir real, might feel weird in beginning. I did it from 100mg to about 8mg subs. Wait about 18-24hours cold turkey to start the subs, you need to feel like shit. Thats when your ready for first sub dose. Starting at 4mg is good, might need another 4mg later at night. Good luck and alot of people here to help. You might want to locate a source of subs before you switch.

ellua
09-09-2013, 18:33
Does anyone reckon there's a difference between different brands of Bupe ? I find the Arrow ones to be more stimulating and less euphoric, morningside ones do a bit of both. The big oval white ones, made my Reckitt Benckiser are my favourite as they are the most euphoric.

I definitely agree on the generic subs, other people have noticed the same thing too. I think it's a tie for 1st between the really oblong ones (are those the RB? don't recall, haven't seen them in a while) and the tiny little Hi Tech's with the arrow on one side, "8" on the other. Mentally I expected the tiny ones to be garbage because they're so small, even though I know 8mg of a substance only requires a tiny pill in the first place... really any time that I was switched from one generic to another I've felt a difference. Now I've only been getting the Hi Tech's for over a year straight and never feel anything.

Not Again
09-09-2013, 19:30
Thanx for all the advice.

Not Again
09-09-2013, 23:36
Another question.

So It takes me over 24 hours to start feeling sick. Usually around 30 + hours. I do get the aches around 18 hours though. So I should wait 30 hours then take a quarter of the sub. If that works how long do I wait to dose again?
And is it possible that 24 hours is not enough, could I still get premature( Nopt sure if thats the word)wd's from taking it then? I take the IR.

Mr.Scagnattie
10-09-2013, 03:12
Another question.

So It takes me over 24 hours to start feeling sick. Usually around 30 + hours. I do get the aches around 18 hours though. So I should wait 30 hours then take a quarter of the sub. If that works how long do I wait to dose again?
And is it possible that 24 hours is not enough, could I still get premature( Nopt sure if thats the word)wd's from taking it then? I take the IR.

The word you're looking for is "precipitated" withdrawals.

It's very possible 24 hours isn't long enough. Everyone is different. Some people have to wait longer and others can dose faster. That's why you're supposed to base it on your level of withdrawal and not a specific time. The COWS scale can help in determining your level of withdrawal but you know your body.

You need to be in moderate withdrawal before dosing the suboxone.. if you don't get that way until after 24 hours, then you need to wait or you will be thrown into PW's.

As to your other question, after taking a dose of suboxone, wait 2 hours before dosing again if you need to.

High Anxiety
10-09-2013, 03:35
Another question.

My advice:

Wait till you're feeling withdrawal, take 2mg, wait 1.5 hours then post about how you're feeling. If that dose is ok for you your oxy habit prob won't be that difficult to get off of. If it takes 8mg or more to 'hold you' you're gonna be in for some moderate to serious withdrawal.

I would look into using alcohol to make those strips more effective.( has nothing to do with drinking...I'll post link)

gl

BOOM: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/404947-Alcohol-and-Suboxone-Alcoholic-Solutions-for-Higher-BA-With-Sublingual-Use

THE_REAL_OBLIVION
10-09-2013, 05:02
Okay, tomorrow is the day.

No 41mg of methadone today, I'm enduring this day of no opioid with etizolam and etaqualone, all shit they can't detect olol. But seriously I still feel like shit, I've had diarrhea twice today....for the first time in almost a year (started done in mi oct last year), my musles and bones hurt and I get sick of sleeping it away like that...maybe I shouldnt have forgotten to reload on hydroxyzine...i'll do so before I show up at the hospital again, or maybe not, I don't know. All I know is that I want to have the bupe as fast as possible and this unfortunate encounter with methadone to be over after all it did to me (endocrine system fucking up, water retention, all that at relatively low dosage...never went up 60mg.)

I wonder how much more time I'll be in the hospital bed until they decide to give me the bupe....this is getting really uncomfortable and I wonder how I'll go through the night. I guess mort etaqualone.

At least I'm not too afraid of precipitated wds..i'm a pretty fast metabolizer...i managed to never go upwards 60mg because of being allowed benzos, hydroxyzine, tagamet etc. during treatment and 41 is as low i could go without feeling absolutely nothign from the done.

And I forgot to mention to my previous detractors....it's been 46 hours without anything right now....I'll have waited more than I previously said, especially the fast metabolizing taken into action...basically at 6-7pm i didn't feel anything I took at 8 am, so 41mg lasted me 12 hours at best.

Now Subxone doesn't have generics here yet, it's a pretty new med (3-4 years give or take), brand name, superior as the usual right ? I won't have to pay for them because docs can put a special code to the script and I'm all good.

I just want to be next week, with my 7 pills a week (i'll have my last priviledge then) and for this painful sleeplessness to go away (ate 350mg etaqualone + 4mg xanax + unknown eyeballed etizolam dose (my scale goes to 10mg..i do what i can with that).

I just want to collapse and wake up next week this is unwidstandanble.

hope46
11-09-2013, 20:28
Anyone tried the new ZUBSOLV? http://www.drugs.com/nda/zubsolv_121119.html

tiffpebble488
13-09-2013, 15:03
Not sure if I'm in the right thread but I'm perscribed 12 mg of suboxone and have been on it for a year, I was on 16 mg until two months ago and my doctor started lowering my dose, well I relapsed on H two days ago and have an appointment tomorrow to fill my script, is it better to be honest with my doctor and if I am are they going to kick me off the subs ya think or am I better off deluting my test?

High Anxiety
13-09-2013, 19:23
Not sure if I'm in the right thread but I'm perscribed 12 mg of suboxone and have been on it for a year, I was on 16 mg until two months ago and my doctor started lowering my dose, well I relapsed on H two days ago and have an appointment tomorrow to fill my script, is it better to be honest with my doctor and if I am are they going to kick me off the subs ya think or am I better off deluting my test?

This all depends on the dr. With mine you have to fail several times before they make you TAPER. A good dr doesn't kick anyone off for this reason alone.

tip: you might want to search for how long that stuff might show up (if youse knows whats I mean)

Answer to your question should be yes, you should have no problem being honest here. The worst thing that should happen is more "CARE".

gl

Mr.Scagnattie
13-09-2013, 20:08

Most doctors have a policy on how many relapses you can have, etc, before you are kicked off. But they know that slipping up is part of addiction and recovery so they will usually work with you unless they see you just totally don't give a shit and constantly use.

Be honest.

ellua
13-09-2013, 22:21

Like PP said it depends on your doctor- a good sub doc will be understanding and expect slip-ups to happen, not make a relapse automatic grounds for dismissing from treatment.

Do you actually take that 12mg dose daily, and if so were you able to feel anything from the H? Did you stop taking sub for a few days first? Just curious because most people would have said something to the extent of, "I'm on subs and relapsed and it was such a waste of money!!!"

Slum Survivor
13-09-2013, 23:56
what are the effects(if any) that mouthwash has on the way the suboxone dissolves or is absorbed??

i know about the whole alcohol BA thing... my question is a bit beyond that.

for example: whenever i use mouthwash prior to dosing, it seems like i cant feel the suboxone dissolve the same. it dissolves much faster than normal it seems. I typically cant taste the sub at all either if i use mouthwash prior.

Im worried that there is a possibility that the mouthwash makes the sub film degrade or dissolve way too fast. or it may be the actual type of mouthwash, like Scope has a kind that is intended to "last" a long time to keep your breath fresh. would that cause problems?

also does using an alcoholic mouthwash to rinse as directed prior to dosing increase BA at all anyways? or do u need to actually have alcohol in your mouth along with the sub?
----

I have the 8mg strips. when I opened a few of them I noticed one half looks normal and the other half Looks almost orangish/clear with orange spots. like they've been split exactly down the middle. they weren't melted to the foil or anything. has anyone seen this or know what happened to them?

also is the chemical spread evenly across the films? or can one half contain more bupe than the other?

ive only seen this on films that were past the expiration date... which i was surprised to even find in the first place.

the spots ive actually seen on non-expired films. not sure what it is. noticed that they seem to have the spots the more the strip is dried out.

i would be taking those back to the pharm. thats an expensive medication to paying for a screwed up batch.

Captain.Heroin
14-09-2013, 04:50
I hate my life.

I'm lowering my dose again. Hopefully I can get off by the end of the year.

DrinksWithEvil
14-09-2013, 05:50
No pain no gain

Not Again
14-09-2013, 18:35
Ok what would say hydrocodone is compared to oxy? do you think 30 hydro = 15 oxy?

I seem to be ok at 240 mg a day. But I'm taking 180 oxy and 60 hydro something like that.

At that rate I actually feel better in the morning than if I binge and do 320 or more the day before.

At the amount I'm doing I'm thinking 2-3 mg sub will be all I need. Although I have a good supply left and hopefully will be down in the 100's by the time I step over to sub. I only have 10, I mean 9 I gave one away subs so I have to make them work.

Slum Survivor
14-09-2013, 19:30
wow im having a hard time getting an answer about the mouthwash thing...

seems the mega thread is getting to be more of a social area rather than FAQ and discussion :(

Mr.Scagnattie
14-09-2013, 20:52

seems the mega thread is getting to be more of a social area rather than FAQ and discussion :(

Have you checked out this (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/404947-Alcohol-and-Suboxone-Alcoholic-Solutions-for-Higher-BA-With-Sublingual-Use) thread?

DrinksWithEvil
14-09-2013, 23:27
I've been on subs for the past 9 months and can't afford it anymore it's been 48 hours, was on 4mg or so a day give or take.. I got some tramadol to help but not much

High Anxiety
15-09-2013, 07:08

I cannot answer your question directly but I am taking my sub the exact same way and having similar results. (dissolve quickly, not tasting the sub much)

I use tweezers and stick my strip directly to the bottom of my tongue.

I noticed the sub sticks better if I swab my tongue with alcohol first and don't see why this would lower the BA at all, but have no idea if it is helping much either.

Maybe sixparts7 would know?

Sorry I couldnt help. I didn't notice this thread getting social really..

dopemegently
15-09-2013, 10:25
IME the amount you lose sublingualy, even if you're not as careful as you are, is negligible; the sublingual ROA is very efficient. I really don't think you can improve it's BA, I may be wrong, though.

I have a question, too: is it better to take my suboxone (12mgs daily) as a single dose re negative side effects and ease of tapering? I currently take it in 2 6mg doses.

Slum Survivor
15-09-2013, 20:36
Have you checked out this (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/404947-Alcohol-and-Suboxone-Alcoholic-Solutions-for-Higher-BA-With-Sublingual-Use) thread?

i have a question or two sitting in that thread... it got ignored. check out post 183 in that thread. i didnt get very far in there. perhaps its time for me start my own thread about this. i tried...

I cannot answer your question directly but I am taking my sub the exact same way and having similar results. (dissolve quickly, not tasting the sub much)
I use tweezers and stick my strip directly to the bottom of my tongue.
I noticed the sub sticks better if I swab my tongue with alcohol first and don't see why this would lower the BA at all, but have no idea if it is helping much either.

i hope u mean u swab your tongue with liquor and not iso alcohol. i would think thats not a good thing to get in you...

and like i said... the alcohol would raise BA. im worried that for some reason the mouthwash itself is breaking down the film even faster or destroying it and/or the bupe. the strip dissolves so much faster and u dont taste it, like u say.

i usually at least use hot ass water to rinse out my mouth a few times, then place the pieces of sub film as close to my big veins on my tongue as possible. the veins pop out more if i hold my tongue up for a minute, as if i was looking at the bottom of it in a mirror. its like flexing your arm to get a vein, just in your tongue instead. that works and all im just curious about the mouthwash and the alcohol BA increase thing. having a hard time getting any decent answers either for some reason. thx for your response tho.

IME the amount you lose sublingualy, even if you're not as careful as you are, is negligible; the sublingual ROA is very efficient. I really don't think you can improve it's BA, I may be wrong, though.

I have a question, too: is it better to take my suboxone (12mgs daily) as a single dose re negative side effects and ease of tapering? I currently take it in 2 6mg doses.
U can use alcohol to increase subL BA of bupe. there is an entire thread about it... its the one Mr. S has the link to in his post answering me.

i personally find it better to dose all at once in day at the beginning of the day. ive had dr's try and have me split my doses, i just seem to have more cravings and swings that way. more peaks and all in blood concentration or whatever. im not feeling very smart today, so excuse me, ha!

lurching
15-09-2013, 22:35
i usually at least use hot ass water to rinse out my mouth a few times

:sus:

dopemegently
16-09-2013, 00:19
Slum Survivor wow, I had no idea you could increase the BA in that way; my eyes have been opened there.
Are we talking about significant improvements here?
Either way, I'm surely buying some alcohol-based mouthwash a.s.a.p

BTW I tried taking my bupe in a single dose today; I'm not noticing much in the way of negative side effects, although I do feel more lethargic than usual.

Not Again
16-09-2013, 00:54
Where is the chart for how much Sub = Oxy or sub=Hydro

Is there such a chart?

Tommyboy
16-09-2013, 01:02

I know that some other brands claim to have a formulation that increases the BA of the suboxone so I guess it can be increased.

As for the doses, I would only split it if you feel it wearing off the next day before the next dose.

dopemegently
16-09-2013, 01:20
Yeah, I do feel slightly sick the next day, so I guess it is wearing off. It's the reason I'm combining my doses; it would also make tapering a lot simpler.

^^ It's tricky to accurately equate bupe with other opiates, because it's effects are so unique. I've heard 4 mg of bupe compared to 200 mg of morphine in terms of strength, but that's obviously quite a rough comparison.

smokemctoke420
16-09-2013, 01:27
Has anyone seen yellow suboxone pills? just like the oranges except yellow. this girl ripped me offf a while ago by taking my loot and not coming back. well today i got a couple roxi 10s and i asked her throw in a couple oxy for me since she owed me.

instead she comes back with the oxy and goes " got a suprise for you and the 2 subs were in there. ill put up the pic i took earlier. i looked everywhere and only saw 1 or 2 pics of the yellow one but the description was under the same as the orange pill on drugs.com. i even pill IDed yellow, six sided pill with no results. im sure its the same but is the taste a little different or a different company makes em?

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa426/smokemctoke420/23AB1784-1BF7-46F0-9CDA-0188D56C1FE3-3760-000004452792CF6C_zps386d5f6c.jpg

dopemegently
16-09-2013, 01:37
Your pill is completely identical to our UK 8's in everything but colour; our's are white. You've obviously got bupe there (unless it's a dummy,) it's probably just a generic, or made by a different company. Does it have the tell-tale smell of sickly sweet citrus btw?

It does however look quite poorly pressed in comparison with your pink tablets, although the image quality isn't great....

smokemctoke420
16-09-2013, 02:12
aint shit wrong with the pinks. i plugged 3 earlier and just literally ate the last 2.

the pill its self doesnt really have any smell. im on oxy so i havent sniffed any yet. i saw a yellow one on the page so im 98% sure its real. just never seen a yellow one. and im pretty sure that pic makes it look more lemon colored, but its actually a little lighter then that.

edit: i thought you meant the pinks were poorly pressed. the subs just look like they been around for a little bit. its just as heavy as a normal sub to, if that counts for anything.

Tommyboy
16-09-2013, 02:20
Has anyone seen yellow suboxone pills? just like the oranges except yellow. this girl ripped me offf a while ago by taking my loot and not coming back. well today i got a couple roxi 10s and i asked her throw in a couple oxy for me since she owed me.

instead she comes back with the oxy and goes " got a suprise for you and the 2 subs were in there. ill put up the pic i took earlier. i looked everywhere and only saw 1 or 2 pics of the yellow one but the description was under the same as the orange pill on drugs.com. i even pill IDed yellow, six sided pill with no results. im sure its the same but is the taste a little different or a different company makes em?

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa426/smokemctoke420/23AB1784-1BF7-46F0-9CDA-0188D56C1FE3-3760-000004452792CF6C_zps386d5f6c.jpg

Yea those are usually orange, and also the edges are different (they shouldn't have that little ridge) so I would be wary of them.

smokemctoke420
16-09-2013, 02:29
http://www.pharmer.org/category/tags/hexagon

apparently its canadian suboxone made by schering pharms. ill update sometime tommorrow morning after i rail it.

BlueHues
16-09-2013, 04:14
I have a question.

Do they make 12mg sub strips? I know somebody on here mentioned that they did but I can't seem to find an answer using a search engine.

smokemctoke420
16-09-2013, 05:16
Yes they do. The wrap is orange, unlike the 8s, which are blue. 12mg/3mg.

Edit: here is the reasoning behind it.

http://m.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reckitt-benckiser-pharmaceuticals-inc-announces-fda-approval-of-two-new-dosage-strengths-of-suboxone-sublingual-film-c-iii-for-maintenance-treatment-of-opioid-dependence-166738936.html

High Anxiety
16-09-2013, 05:31
Slum Survivor

I am taking my sub the exact same way as you. Even lifting up tongue and applying it (with tweezers) to the two big veins that run on each side of the stringy thing. I try to get as close to the tip of that as possible. (mid tongue range)

Oh and grey goose vodka homie...sometimes smirnoff, sometimes just high alcoholic mouthwash

hope that stuff is helping me cause its not the most enjoyable experience. Ocaisonally I feel like the sub hits me a little but that goes away very quickly and is barely noticable...basically sudden slight mood lift/relaxation.

Yes, I understood what you were saying about dissolving too quickly...like you were possibly not giving it enough time to set in, absorb to full effect.

still can't answer your question though..

dopemegently
16-09-2013, 07:24
^perhaps your dose simply isn't high enough to give you pleasurable effects? (after 8 years, my 6mg 2x a day still gives me a warming charge, increased energy, and elevated mood, although the effect peaks and plateaus within around 4 hours, leaving me feeling "normal"). This is the reason I re-dose during the day; I need that little lift.

smokemctoke420
16-09-2013, 12:52
For anyone that cares those yellow subs definetly worked. I feel my body getting lighter and slight euphoria coming on. They were harder to crush the initial chunk of pill but when i chopped up the line it was chalky as usual. Slight burn at first, no taste really.

All in all these are real, just not made in America. I like em tho

Slum Survivor
16-09-2013, 18:30
Slum Survivor

I am taking my sub the exact same way as you. Even lifting up tongue and applying it (with tweezers) to the two big veins that run on each side of the stringy thing. I try to get as close to the tip of that as possible. (mid tongue range)

Oh and grey goose vodka homie...sometimes smirnoff, sometimes just high alcoholic mouthwash

hope that stuff is helping me cause its not the most enjoyable experience. Ocaisonally I feel like the sub hits me a little but that goes away very quickly and is barely noticable...basically sudden slight mood lift/relaxation.

Yes, I understood what you were saying about dissolving too quickly...like you were possibly not giving it enough time to set in, absorb to full effect.

still can't answer your question though..

im about to go right now and get me a little small 50ml thing of vodka and test that out. my mouthwash is scope outlast, which isnt suitable apparently. 13% alchy but its got this "5x longer fresh breath crap" and that minty shit never goes away. like i was saying it makes it feel like the mouthwash is screwing up the sub. so thats why im gonna try the vodka.

by the way HIGH ANXIETY Go back to the post where i quoted Mr. S and in his post there is a link for the thread about the alcohol bupe BA thing. u just click on the blue highlighted text in his post, its the word "this" that is where u need to click.

ellua
16-09-2013, 20:12
Just a side note, when sixpartseven wrote the alcohol & suboxone thread the orange hexagon pills were the most widely-used form of bupe. Thought it was worth a mention since people are noting different experiences with the films.

If nothing else, using Listerine before dosing was a great way to mask the nasty taste of the pills.

Slum Survivor
16-09-2013, 20:22
well for the most part in that thread it seems to be agreed that the films worked for that as well.

High Anxiety
16-09-2013, 21:22
well for the most part in that thread it seems to be agreed that the films worked for that as well.

Ive read through that thread and have even posted a link to it. I cannot answer your question because I do not have the information you're looking for. Ha, not because I can't find it...Is this why you told me to click that link?

Other poster. I wasn't complaing about my sub I was just explaining what effect I was getting from using the vodka+sub combo. I am trying to stay on the lowest dose possible, Im at about 4-6mg/day from 8-10mg day a few weeks ago. No withdrawal really, but sleeping longer and BAD anxiety.

take care