• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How long till 10MG ambien kicks in

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycblueskie

Bluelighter
Just chewed a 10mg ambien....when do I feel effects?

Also did 2 sticks (4mg Xanax) couple hours ago but I have high tolerance

as long as any other pill. 15-20 mins half hour tops. there meant to be taken before bed so it should be pretty well known that they should kick in fairly fast

sort of the same concept as xanax, which is meant to kick in fast due to anxiety attacks.

If you have already taken it, im guessing you will have the best and most accurate account of when it does kick in.

if he took it when he posted and its not kicked in fullly by now then that shits bunk cuz ambien doesnt take more then 20 mins to kick in.. at least the 5s i took numerous times didnt take long

I see a blackout in your future, strange drives to 24 hour stores....shoplifting sprees! lol

You're in NY too.. It's the middle of the day here on the east coast. Why are you looking to just pass out? Hah.

Like Hues said.. careful you don't end up stark naked in a grocery store or something playing in the women's shampoo aisle...

^ he made this thread at midnight lmao

Well then he's probably still out cold, haha. Either way, the drug would have kicked in by now.. this is really not a topic for discussion as theres nothing to discus.. Hah

Hope you don't have too much of a headache when ya' wake up blueskie

Closedddd.. Like his eyes.. %)

Status
Not open for further replies.