• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Valium preventing comedowns

MindTricks

Bluelighter
I dont understand what is it in Valium that cures all my come downs... it seem it dont matter how much uppers i take, alcohol i drink i never seem to have any comedown next day. Always got energy and can eat food in the morning ( with out Valium i feel like shit and cant eat a thing for a day )

I dont understand what is it in Valium that cures all my come downs... it seem it dont matter how much uppers i take, alcohol i drink i never seem to have any comedown next day. Always got energy and can eat food in the morning ( with out Valium i feel like shit and cant eat a thing for a day )

Valium is known to help with hangovers. I'm going to merge this with a thread that discusses this, and you might find your answer in the posts there.

Valium is known to help with hangovers. I'm going to merge this with a thread that discusses this, and you might find your answer in the posts there.

my main question was about drug come downs not alcohol hangovers dont know why u moved it here

I do not know about Valium, but using Prozac and / or Luvox potentiates the alcohol-high dramatically + makes you immune to hangover.

Only some tiredness, no anxiety, no headache, no naussea et.c. Very dangerous to not
have hangovers, easy to become alcoholic. Adding some Tegretol / Carbamezepine make you even more drunk + if possible even less
tired day after.

Very dangerous, take only a few months and you start to look red / fresh suntanned in the face though it is December, northern hemisphere.

my main question was about drug come downs not alcohol hangovers dont know why u moved it here

Well what did you mean by saying it didn't matter how much alcohol you drank? And why would you have a comedown the next day, even without taking valium?

Edit: I moved it back to its own thread, but you should clarify what you mean by your original post.

Last edited:
any benzo GREATLY reduces my comedown for at least the stimulants im not really in the habit of taking them after anything that relaxes my body. they allow me to sleep which at least for me personally is numero uno to prevent any shitty feelings the next day.

and i know you were not asking about it but they help alcohol hangovers as well. not as well as opiates but i wouldnt say no to either in that situation.

Diazepam cures a lot of ailments beyond anxiety and muscle spasms. It will make anyone who is feeling below par for any reason feel better. Valium isn't a "cure-all" in the way opiates are, but it nonetheless provides substantial relief from a wide variety of symptoms.

Indeed, I didn't ascertain a question from your initial post; just a statement about how Valium remedies your hangover/comedowns.

In any case, benzodiazepines are the classic comedown combatant. They are tranquilizers which vanquish anxiety (in the short term), and act on the GABBA receptor (like alcohol). Furthermore, they easily allow the body to enter into a restive state, which is often essential during a cocaine or amp comedown.

The negative aspects are that you are making your use/abuse of other drugs much more sustainable by removing the nasty aspects - the comedown. In lieu of experiencing your body's suffering or feedback you are possibly fostering another more dangerous addiction. Given that, you should not rely often on Valium to escape your comedowns, lest you end up w/ a benzo addiction - the mother of all habits. Good luck and be safe.

true motherofearth about removing the negatives. how long does it take to develop a habit from the benzos? i was able to experience the wonderful after effects of not taking clonazepam after being on a daily dose for a year or two and it sucked balls. im sure random use to come down wouldnt hurt.