• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids hallucinating on norcos. again..

DXMkid420

Bluelighter
so, if you guys saw my last thread talking about this, then you know. I have taken norcos since then and been fine, but lastnight I took only 3, after drinking a small amount earlier and was very shaky and nauseas and I was having some slight hallucinations again. from what I know and have learned, its a pretty rare thing to happen. so does anyone have any ideas why it has happened to me twice now?

What I am more concerened about is that you took hydrocodone again after hallucinating.

If hydrocodone causes hallucinations, then.stop taking hydrocodone!

No disrespect and nor do I know this users history. But IMO it's not that simple, like I recently stated in another forum, my drug of choice is hydro, how many MGs are you taking a day?

so, if you guys saw my last thread talking about this, then you know. I have taken norcos since then and been fine, but lastnight I took only 3, after drinking a small amount earlier and was very shaky and nauseas and I was having some slight hallucinations again. from what I know and have learned, its a pretty rare thing to happen. so does anyone have any ideas why it has happened to me twice now?

Maybe it has something to do with the extent of your abuse of other hallucinogenic drugs?

Yeah you should probably just stop taking those.. Either your having some sort of allergic reaction or your having paranoid schitzo auditory/visual hallucinations

Possibly hppd induced by norcos, underlying condition from previous psychedelics, one that lays dormant untill triggered?

Possibly hppd induced by norcos, underlying condition from previous psychedelics, one that lays dormant untill triggered?

I think that would be HPPD/psychosis from other psychedelic abuse just being brought out by hydrocodone.

I know a girl who developed an allergy to acetaminophen after a while, she said it felt like she was having a seizure and had to go to the hospital, I don't remember her mentioning hallucinations though. There are two medicines in that pill so make sure you figure out what it is before you switch to percocets and have it start again.