• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine water purification.

down508

Bluelighter
alright so ive been getting some coke lately that seems like its around 60% purity. I shoot it so i always disolve it in water when i do it. Ive realised that when i dissolve it in water most of it disolves instantly, then theres some left over white sandy looking stuff left over. Im thinking about putting an enire 8th in a container and dissolving it with like 2ml of water, then filtering it back into a syringe, then squirting it onto a plate or somehing like that and letting it dry. I think because the coke is cut mainly with something non water soluble after this procedure ill end up with 1.5-7 of relatively pure cok, that will be much less of a hassle to inject nd easier to dose.

So has anyone done this? Any advice on what container to dissolve it in , and what container to dry it in? I know i wont get pure from this because theres definitely some kind of soluble cuts in there too, but i think u i can undo the annoying cutting technique soneone used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually made a guide about this, although people chimed in saying things could go arrye like if sugar is a cut. But it definetely will still work, tons of cuts are not nearly as soluble as cocaine, so simply adding say 5mls of water to you're ball, and then squeezing that through a filter (just got a circle in a coffee filter and elastic band it around a shot glass or something, let gravity do its thing for a minute or two and then just squeeze the filter to get out any cocaine saturated liquid absorbed into the filter itself) should easily get rid of tons of cuts. Sure it won't be as good as an acetone wash, but it is still an easy way to get rid of some cuts. Unforunately, amphetamines are almost equally as water soluble as cocaine so they get through (however, this is also the case with an acetone wash), but cuts like caffeine, laxative, vitamin b12, baking soda and all that shit would get filtered out no problem.

Also, when doing this, use ice cold water. Cocaine is still extremely solubility in 1-4 degree celcius water, however most cuts water solubility drastically decrease at that temperature of water.

edit: and ya actually I'd backload your cocaine into an oral syringe, add in say 3-5mls of cold water (you don't want to use way to little water, make sure it is at least more liquidy then like a paste lol), then just attach either a micron filter to the tip of the oral syringe and press that baby on through, onto an evaporation dish of some sort or use the ghetto way and use a tiny piece of coffee filter taped to the end, or possibly a cotton ball and again just press the syringe allowing the clear liquid which should be very saturated in cocaine water to come out, and the filter should keep all the solid white muck/fucking asshole dick head dealers fucking moms b12 vitamins or laundry detergent cut that isn't cocaine behind in the syringe.

Look up Le Junk's cocaine purification thread (s) on here.

this would be logical but really, getting completely anyhrous acetone isn't going to be possible unless you order over the internet, and most people just can't be fucked to do that. I think this little water filter trick is like the mini-wash so you at least get coke purer than what you started with, and all you needed was water and an oral syringe.

Last edited:
Good call. I havent thought of using an oral syringe, thats a good idea. And this coke has no amp in it, i took a 12 panel drug test the next day and came back neg for everything besides coke. So if thereis any amp in it its such a negligle amount it wouldnt matter.

And the reason why im not interested in an acetone wash is because i know the primary cut isnt water soluble, and if i used non amhydrous acetone a good percentage of my coke would go down the drain.

Good call. I havent thought of using an oral syringe, thats a good idea. And this coke has no amp in it, i took a 12 panel drug test the next day and came back neg for everything besides coke. So if thereis any amp in it its such a negligle amount it wouldnt matter.

And the reason why im not interested in an acetone wash is because i know the primary cut isnt water soluble, and if i used non amhydrous acetone a good percentage of my coke would go down the drain.

good, because amphetamines are something like soluble in water at 1000mg/per ml, so you can't get rid of them without some advanced chemistry breaking bad walter white kinda shit. Not even an acetone wash can. But almost every other cut aside from the plethora of synthetic-cains that cocaine is cut with because retards believe a instant numb mouth is good cocaine. Oh, and of course that deadly cut levamisole that those fucking columbians/bolivians/whereever the fuck are adding directly into the brick as it is pressed at cartel headquarters in Medellin, Columbia(the location is a joke) because for some reason they have decided that the kilos that cost them a few hundred bucks to make in their dirt jungle laboratories (that includes pablo the farmer who got paid 2 dollars for his pound of coca paste rofl) and sell for over $20,000 in north america, is still too expensive of a base cost, so they make the smart business move to add in a deadly cut at 1 part levamisole to 17 parts cocaine (I've seen that statistic from multiple sources, sometimes it is 1:16) which saves fucking such a massive amount of money (-.-), because it ain't a big deal if tons of people are dying because you picked the fucking smartest cut of all time to add in. That is the greatest way to stay in business with all your connects, give them a product with some bonus free fucking poisons included. (/sarcasm at the end there)

What do you think the primary cut is?

this would be logical but really, getting completely anyhrous acetone isn't going to be possible unless you order over the internet, and most people just can't be fucked to do that.

The guide, or at least the most current version, has a remedy for that by baking epsom salts to form magnesium sulfate. Adding that to your regular store bought acetone will make it anhydrous. It works well if you can't get access to proper acetone.

The guide, or at least the most current version, has a remedy for that by baking epsom salts to form magnesium sulfate. Adding that to your regular store bought acetone will make it anhydrous. It works well if you can't get access to proper acetone.

Yes I know, I've read that but I've heard contradicting statements about how effective that is. It can't be PERFECT, and since cocaine is so soluble in even just the smallest amount of water, you're still kinda gambling on the return you are gonna get. Either way, the only way I'm ever doing cocaine again is if I order coca tea bags and extract it myself lol. Fuck street coke.

The question is, which brands are de-cocanized and which aren't. Cause I've read a few guides where people extract a gram or two from 2 or 3 , 100 tea bag packs of coca-tea, that they ordered from amazon, or bought from some weird health food store right in their city lol. (and the cost of the tea, if you can even get only a gram of pure cocaine, is like 3-5x cheaper than what you'd get for that amount on the street (factoring in the 10-40% purity street cocaine would be lucky to be)

I think it would also be the coolest little science project, with a fucking incredible award at the end. Pure fucking cocaine, I wonder if I even truly know what a cocaine high should feel like, but rather only have had a small glimpse from likely still cut to fuck street coke which I'd considered the best I ever had. What if that shit was only like 30%, I wouldn't even know, their is no way to really know your cocaine percent and compare it to other cocaine you try, and no I'm not going to count the "yo this is 80% pure shit" that every coke dealer that ever existed has said to a client (when they themselves likely added 25% cut rofl)

Even the ace-tone test isn't an accurate way to judge your purity, because what if it has a fuck load of synthetic caines and amphetamine and levamisole in it. I know you can get rid of the amphetamines with a second method, but is it even possible to get rid of the synthetic-caine numbing agents?

Last edited:
I've done it multiple times with creating my own anhydrous solution, and while you're right that it's not 100% perfect.. it's pretty good. If you are getting semi decent coke, your yield won't be that bad but with the state of coke these days... its not surprising to get less than half of your product back. However, it's incredibly worth it because you only need to do a very little amount and the high is just so much cleaner and more euphoric.. almost no crash too.

I've done it multiple times with creating my own anhydrous solution, and while you're right that it's not 100% perfect.. it's pretty good. If you are getting semi decent coke, your yield won't be that bad but with the state of coke these days... its not surprising to get less than half of your product back. However, it's incredibly worth it because you only need to do a very little amount and the high is just so much cleaner and more euphoric.. almost no crash too.
I agree.

I almost always used anhydrous acetone to wash my cocaine, provided I had the materials (I'm the type of person who would rather go into withdrawals and wait until I had all the materials necessary for a clean safe shot than improvise or re-use a needle, etc). One can perform a simple acetone wash just about anywhere, provided it is done properly...

-Acetone evaporates EXTREMELY RAPIDLY into highly explosive gas vapor, especially in it's pure anhydrous form.
-It is five times more explosive than gasoline, so treat it with five times the respect you would give gasoline.
-It must be used in a well-ventilated area away from any ignition sources such as static, direct flame, pilot lights, burning embers/cigarettes, stoves, etc.
-I must say it again, NO SMOKING ANYWHERE NEAR THE PURIFICATION PROCESS.

Even if it's only a "gram" and you end up yielding 200mg of actual cocaine/levamisole (unfortunately levamisole is not removed via acetone wash), I'd still be much happier to lose 800mg of baking soda/adulterants. It allows for much more accurate dosing too, which is critical during intravenous administration.

EDIT: This link about clean water is extremely important.

Even if it's only a "gram" and you end up yielding 200mg of actual cocaine/levamisole (unfortunately levamisole is not removed via acetone wash), I'd still be much happier to lose 800mg of baking soda/adulterants. It allows for much more accurate dosing too, which is critical during intravenous administration.

Exactly. Even if I'm left with a very small amount.. I'd still prefer it to a shit load of cut to crap bunk coke. The levamisole thing is unfortunate. Some nasty shit.

I guess I always kinda overlooked the fact that you only use a small amount of acetone , what like 5-30mls depending how much coke. So even if it's only 98% in a 1.5l bottle, would mean 30mls water. So only .1mls of water would be in about 5mls acetone, and if you could purify a gram with that, you'd only lose a max of 250mgs of cocaine. Wait what, actually that still seems like a lot considering that would be 250mgs of pure cocaine, so if ur gram is only 40% pure, what would you end up with like 150mgs pure coke lol?

I don't know, maybe the Epsom salts really do work well and u get like 99.9% anhydrous acetone but I mean fuck, mathematically if ur acetone is even just 98% anhydrous you'd lose around a quarter of the REAL coke because if I remember right cocaine has a fucking crazy water solubility of like 2000-2500mg per ml.

I dunno, could someone explain me their experiences and before/after yield ?

Cause really a small water filter would achieve almost everything a acetone wash would, without risk of loss or the hassle of obtaining and handling dangerous chemicals.

I've heard 99.9% isopropyl alcohol can also be used to purify, but in this scenario the cocaine dissolves into the iso, so the filtrate is the garbage, and the clear iso that filtered out would be the cocaine, needing to be evapped, where as acetone is vice versa and the filtrate is the cocaine which I guess is cool cause you don't gotta wait for it to evaporate after. But the other pro is that the alcohol doesn't have to be perfectly anhydrous because you want the cocaine to dissolve.

My heads gonna explode.

Last edited:
what I did last night was take a 1g slab of some coke, squirt 1ml of water into it, mix it up for 10 seconds, then suck the liquid up through my needle. I then squirted it into another bottle lid and sucked up 20 units for an outrageous want to vomit/jaw clenching like mdma for 5 minutes shot or 10 units for a nice rush. this is a very crude method, but it saves time in between shots because who wants to sit there trying to cook up a shot when your fiending. the problem that you could run into with this method is as the water evaporates the mix becomes more concentrated so when 20 units was 200mg of coke originally 15 minutes later after some evaporation 20 units could be 300 mg. next time I do coke I'm going to get a 10 pack of needles and cook up each shot with .2 in it so I dont have to worry about evaporation.

I feel pretty embarassed about this, but I haven't had a ride to get the pharmacy and have used 1 needle to inject 4.5 grams of coke. I always tell people not to reuse needles but HRwise I've been neglecting that lately. I clean it in between shots and my technique is so good that even with a very dull needle I never miss a shot, which I used to miss every other shot when shooting numbing coke. I've barely managed to keep this thing from clogging too, I realized when a needle is clogged and you cant push the plunger, you should cut your losses and put the cap back on, then gently work the plunger over a minute or two. something about having the cap on makes them unclog. of course the best thing to do is to get a new needle, but when that's not possible and you're feinding you do what you gotta do.

I do want to try drying the stuff out though after I cook it up with water, I think it would be cool just to have raw powder, instead of raw powder in liquid form.

I'm pretty happy with my new coke dealer too. He's this black kid I never met before, one of my boys gave me his number and was like this kid will hook you up all day. every time I talk to me he calls me a different gangsta name, be it pimp, g, homie, thug, I've never heard him use the same one twice. the prices are good, definitely on the low side, and what you get is always a rectangular slab weighing whatever the weight is, be it an 8 ball or a quarter, always one piece and if he's late he throws in a couple points of powder. IDK the exact percentage but I get a buzzing bell ringer and my lips go numb from a .2 shot, so my guess is around 60-65.

Last edited: