• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Making snortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquanos3

Bluelighter
Recently i've acquired some FIRE tar, i mean creme de la crop shit. I've been turning it into monkey water, and turning it into a powder with mannitol. I've been capping it and letting other friends try it. They say that snorting it is better than smoking their shitty dope. So i am going to start supplying them with this and make my friends happy. Does anyone know of any better stuff to use? The mannitol is good IMO due to it not clogging your nose. It's possible to do lines and lines and lines without it clogging it. Has anyone done this and if so, what's your experience with it? I make it pretty potent, not unlike weak shit that people sell to just make money, I'm in this for spreading some christmas cheer ;)

we're not here to help you cut your drugs for re-sale. have a search around and you'll find what people's dope is commonly cut with for reference.

you're scum if you're cutting gear to then sell off.

Other Drugs really isn't here for this kind of question... this forum and the people on it aren't here to help you cut your dope and distribute it anybody, friends or not.

Closed. PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.