• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Temporally water-soluble cuts?

jakejake678

Bluelighter
Hey blue light. i went and copped with my girl today, and the dude mans stuff usually cooks up into anywhere from an iced tea like color to anywhere from looking like someone pissed in the rig. for the last week though, the powder has been this light shade of brown but when you add water it looks like mud. well ive been banging this chocolate milk like solution for the last week or so and it packs a punch, nice rush follow by heavy nods. but after i had done my shot for the day, my girl had prepped her shot but was talking on the phone so was unable to do it. after about 5 minutes or so, in the rig their is clear water with brown looking like spec's almost solidifying and falling to the bottom. i adviced her not to inject it because of it solidifying in her viens,but she gave it a good shaking and continued to do so anyway. im just wondering if this is something i need to be worried about? i have several other connects although the deals they give arent quite as good. any advice is appreciated. (This is ECP btw)

Do you heat your shots by any chance? If you do, STOP! All it does is temporarily dissolve certain cuts, only to have them re-solidify inside your rig once cooled.. Heron is VERY soluble in cold water. You do not want this garbage in your veins/heart, do you? That said, it sounds as if your gear is cut with something sketchy. If it is good dope though otherwise, I suggest filtering multiple times, or better yet, invest in some micron filters.

This story just makes me laugh because I've had shit exactly like that a few times over the years! it might be cut with a shit ton of lactose...Yeah, I've had it be pretty good and look like that, but a pain in the ass, having to use a really big cotton!!

This one Spanish dude who was getting the same shit I was told the dealer, "If I want milk, I go to the store! What da fuck!?'

NO sir i know way better then that i see people heat their shots and i try and explain to them what their doing but they don't listen. and i wish i use a micron-filter, currently using cotton. i for one defintly don't want that shit in my heart though im thinking about filtering it several times and see how that works but i don't want to lose alot of D in the process with the cotton. again i would switch up my connect but he is reliable and its some of the best stuff around

It's strange because I noticed the same thing a few weeks back when my girlfriend left her shot out for about thirty minutes. It was pretty disturbing actually,because the dope we get draws up almost clear (slight brownish tint) and we never use heat. However, after about half an hour of sitting there, we noticed some small particles floating around in the solution, so we refiltered the shot with another syringe.

^That sounds more like Benefiber or a fiber laxative, used as a cut in small amounts it's pretty much undetectable, but if you use way too much it will make the dope gel in the cooker, it's like you can taste it, you can see it, but you just can't draw it up!

Yeah its pretty useless info I guess.....Some of the really retarded cuts out there are being done further down the chain, because it's easy enough to obtain fully soluble cutting agents, why would somebody ruin the drugs? I'm not sure how soluble lactose is....I'm pretty sure mannitol is completely soluble and actually turns light brown...I could be wrong

so are these particles getting stuck in our viens/lungs/heart or is our body's capable of fighting them?

Do you heat your shots by any chance? If you do, STOP! All it does is temporarily dissolve certain cuts, only to have them re-solidify inside your rig once cooled.. Heron is VERY soluble in cold water. You do not want this garbage in your veins/heart, do you? That said, it sounds as if your gear is cut with something sketchy. If it is good dope though otherwise, I suggest filtering multiple times, or better yet, invest in some micron filters.

times 2.

im thinking about filtering it several times and see how that works but i don't want to lose alot of D in the process with the cotton.

to avoid that, add another 10-20 units of water after the initial filtering and suck it up. it will get the remaining drug left within the filter. problem solved.

so are these particles getting stuck in our viens/lungs/heart or is our body's capable of fighting them?

they're lodged in arteries, lungs, etc for good. once in there your body is unable to filter them out.

they're lodged in arteries, lungs, etc for good. once in there your body is unable to filter them out.

^Well who knows what exactly these particles were. Not to mimimize the risks or anything, but I don't think that's correct that any particles you inject are lodged in your body for good. That might be a bit of an overstatement - the body can dissolve some foreign particles/objects. I think it really depends on the material - but that doesn't mean that even if a particular material is not lodged permanently in your arteries/lungs/etc that it is somehow safe or can't cause permanent damage, I'm just being anal :). Injecting cuts/particles can damage the veins, cause abscesses, or lodge in small blood vessels and restrict circulation (which can be serious) and it is generally very difficult for the body to flush them out or dissolve them. Definitely not safe to be injecting particles, you can't even know what they are or what the specific risks are from them, and definitely worth it to use micron filters. At least, as tentram said, filter with cotton multiple times and you can do a flush with water to get out any drug left in the filter. But really look into micron filters, they are vastly superior to cotton.

As for the original question, yes I've experienced this in the past where originally the solution looks clear at first but after being left for a period of time particles show up, it turns cloudy or it even gels up. It's so frustrating that one really has no idea what is in street heroin. Stupid War On Drugs :X

sorry, that was a bit of a wild generalisation. if it were something such as micricrystaline cellulose that would be the case. point is, insoluble particles have to end up somewhere along the line in the circulatory system. they don't just disappear.

COOK SHOTS:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!

Viruses

Boiling also incapacitates viruses. I recall in Portland that Hepatitis C was rampant among cocaine users, but not heroin users because the cocaine users were not boiling their dope. Again, boiling is not a perfect defense, but it is an easy way to make heroin use less dangerous.

Huh? Why would cocaine users be boiling dope?

Also this is pretty poor example of trying to prove boiling shots of heroin is going to reduce the risk of contracting HCV.

^Yeah, under no circumstances would I think that boiling shots would reduce the risk of contracting any blood borne viruses...

Omomma 's posts have been UA'ed for spreading wrong and harmful information.

Cooking your shots is NOT correct procedure and it has been talked about multiple times on this site. He has also posted the exact same post in multiple threads and is either trolling or severely misinformed. Either way, blatant anti-HR advice that can cause people harm is not tolerated and will not be allowed.

By the time any bacteria would actually be killed by cooking a shot, you would have to do it for so long and at such high heat that you would destroy the drug itself. It also produces no effect of increasing absorption.

The only thing cooking your shot does is allow harmful inactive cuts to be dissolved into your solution therefore doing much more damage to your veins and overall health.

^Agreed, I'll remove my other my other post because there's no point....A lot of people DO heat their shots, but there's no point!

^Agreed, I'll remove my other my other post because there's no point....A lot of people DO heat their shots, but there's no point!

Yeah a lot of people do use heat but that's because they don't know any better. I used to use heat all the time when I was much younger because that was just the stereotype.