• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids smoking oxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bongerman

Bluelighter
i can never get it off my mind i havent smoked one in close to a year me and my friend would chase at least 8 30mg oxy a night now i fien for it everyday and then cant get em/refuse to get em(partially because i just moved outside san fran and dont know where to go) then i want xanax to replace them and i cant get those i do have some 10mg diazepam but they dont do the trick now i cant take em to even sleep or anything shit sucks.

i dont know any one around where im livin so its nice to write somewhere your not gonna be judged and see if other people go throught the same shit

(pretty new to bluelight)

yeah man that's addiction for ya..and just a heads up, smoking is a not a smart way to get pills into your body.

There is no question here... and smoking oxy or any pill is utterly ridiculous. It's a waste of the drug and incredibly hazardous to your health. I don't know where people started getting the idea that smoking pills was a viable ROA but... it's not.

Especially with oxy where the oral bioavailablity is so high.. there really is no point.. even IV'ing it is pretty pointless.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.