• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Freebase in Cigarettes

Ektor

Bluelighter
I am fucking tired of people putting cocaine hcl in cigarettes and pretend it to be a good idea, so i came up with what looks like the solution:
smokable cocaine microdoses!

I was wandering what would be the effect of smoking hand rolled cigarettes with a little freebase cocaine in them. Has anyone tried it?

(hope this doesnt fall into synthesis discussion)

My (hypothetic) idea was like making about a gram of cocaine freebase (a gram of the actual base, without all the cut) dissolving it in any amount ethyl-ether is needed and then putting the liquid in a plate with a bag of hand rolling tobacco (about 30 grams), letting the tobacco absorb it and make it dry.
The result would be a bag of 30g of tobacco with 1 gram of pure cocaine base perfectly distributed in it, assuming that when you make a hand rolled cig you use approximately 0,4/0,5grams of tobacco, you would have a 13 to 17 mg dose of cocaine in each.

My intention would be to use them like a little pick-me-up, study aid, after coffee pleasure.

I have never smoked crack or freebase cocaine so i dont know what the effects are for real, neither i know what is considered a sensible hit to smoke of crack/freebase. Anybody knows? how would the microdoses stated by me relate to a full crack hit/dose? Do you think this method will be effective and what effects could it give?

Please comment, with suggestions, experiences or any idea you come up reading this!!!

For the purposes of harm reduction, I would suggest to just use the freebase cocaine on its own.

For the purposes of harm reduction, I would suggest to just use the freebase cocaine on its own.

WHY? Can you please elaborate? Do you think it would be worse if mixed with tobacco/nicotine? I honestly cannot see how this would be worse than cocaine alone.
If you think that it would be worse because having it in cigarettes could make you redose on and on i think it would not be the case. I mean it could be probably be really moreish, but no way it can be worse than crack cocaine on its own. If anything it could prove beneficial to all the crackheads seeking fast delivery dopamine boost without it being as dangerous in overdose or without having the same detrimental behavioral effects.
As i said each cigarette would be about 15 mg of cocaine, i believe it could be more similar to coca tea or coca quid chewing. It could really well be just threshold or sub-threshold effects, so maybe it woudnt even have a crash, despite the fast delivery method.

Any other experience is welcome!!!

Someone said to me a wee bit of coke on the foil add a tiny sprinkle of bicarb and a drip of water and it will smoke? Doesn't really interest me too much I'd rather stick to sniffing anyway, that can fuck you up enough even.

Im not interested in smoking crack, just this idea of freebase scented cigarettes appeals me.
P.S. Im not even interested that much in sniffing it for the crazy comedown and depression it gives me. I like to do it only if i have some good K around so to land on soft ground.. (actually k seems to totally abolish the coke comedown for me, and it even makes all that jitteryish side effects almost disappear)

WHY? Can you please elaborate? Do you think it would be worse if mixed with tobacco/nicotine? I honestly cannot see how this would be worse than cocaine alone.
Tobacco is horrible for your health. I would rather see people smoking crack outside versus cigarettes. You'll be able to use it more efficiently when you're only using it; I'm sure it won't be the same when mixed with tobacco.

If you wanted to you could mix it with e-cig liquid and try vaping it with the e-cig liquid... that would be the safest way really.

Nicotine in itself has harmful effects on the body in a few different ways, including effecting the hormone system. But e-cigs is way, way safer than cigarettes.

Im not interested in smoking crack, just this idea of freebase scented cigarettes appeals me.

Do they have e-cigs available in your neck of the woods in whatever country you live in, in Europe I'm assuming based on your location tag?

I am aware of the long term and short term risks of tobacco smoking, i mostly wanted to know if putting freebase in a cigaret is a viable way of administering cocaine.
Actually i do have an e-cig myself and i'm interested too in vaporizing drugs with it, including cocaine, hash oil, amphetamine, opium, dmt and any other vaporizable, i am even thinking about starting a thread about e-cig drugs vaping (i will look if there is already one).
I understand your concern, Captain heroin, about tobacco smoking and i agree with it being such a detrimental habit of our civilized world, anyway i would like to dig deeper in the subject of freebase cocaine scented tobacco, so people im still here listening to you all!

Blessings!

It's certainly way less efficient than just smoking freebase regularly. I don't quite see the point.. if you want to base.. what's wrong with doing it like it's supposed to be done? I guess if you really wanted a cigarette after you could have one..

The point is administering microdoses of cocaine with a high speed delivery method like smoking is.
This to see if retains the pros of both coca tea/quid and freebase/crack while minimizing the cons and risks.
The point is to achieve gentle stimulation/mood boost in a quick way and avoiding the big crash that usually accompaigns smoked cocaine.

I think i will try this for real as soon i will have some spare time and money so that i can finally test my theory with real experience. Will report as soon as it happens.

Captain Heroin, have you actually tried putting freebase coke (or other drugs alike) in the e-cig? If so, did it work?

I can understand what the OP is saying....It would be damn near impossible to take just one litttle tiny hit of crack, but if you somehow distributed it through 30 grams of tobacco, it would be almost a completely different delivery system with much milder effects...

You have no desire to become a "crackhead" and you're pretty much trying to use crack "off-label" as a mild stimulant? lol

I mean, since you've never smoked base before, it very well may do what you're intending..

but for anyone that has used smokable cocaine in the usual way, it would be a huge frustrating tease to have a fucking 30 gram bag full of rolling tobacco with a gram of freebase mixed in!

When I was a kid, we used to sometimes smoke blunts with a little freebase sprinkled in them, called 'em wu-bangers....it was a lot more mellow than smokin crack on its own!

thanks bluehues this was the kind of response i was hoping for!
so you actually have smoked base coke in a gentler form, nice to know it worked and it was easier than the original form. ;)

^No doubt will the concept work, it just seems utterly pointless as the dose is SO low. Even if you were to feel ANYTHING from it, it would certainly wear off before the cigarette is even done with. If you want to use cocaine as a 'pick me up', then I suggest just insufflating a tiny amount, or even experiment with oral dosing. This way you can make a dose last as long as possible and the come down will not be harsh at all. That said, if you are saying that the comedowns you experience from snorting cocaine are so bad, there is a good chance that the cocaine you are getting is very crappy, or cut with amphetamine or some other RC stimulant.

GOOD quality cocaine does not have a very harsh comedown. It is a rather gentle compound, as a matter of fact. The state of the cocaine game today is so terrible though, it is very difficult to obtain good quality cocaine. That said, if you have crappy cocaine I suggest reading up on purifying it - there are a few good threads on here specifically detailing the process, and it isn't that difficult either. It's way worth it in my opinion, seeing that you can remove all the crappy cuts and have a relatively pure product. Very pure cocaine feels almost like a totally different drug, compared to the garbage most peopel get today.

If you want a nice slow buzz from it then I don't think that smoking would be the best RoA for that? I don't know shit about cocaine but even though the b/a of oral coke is low, if you really wanted a mellower buzz couldn't you just take it orally which would also last longer compared to insufflated or freebased?

Also if you plan to do this with 30g of tobacco I fail to see how you would get an even distribution of that little amount of powder with a whole ounce plus of plant.

captain heroin said:
Tobacco is horrible for your health. I would rather see people smoking crack outside versus cigarettes

are you serious? a bunch of thieving, prostituting, gangster living crackheads outside in your neighbourhood than a few people who smoke some tobacco.

crack is whack.

sorry to take off topic but i just found that funny to read.

Hahahahah tentram, i was loughing my ass out too when i read Cap's post!! I surely didn't expected such a comment as well!! hehehhehe :D

Anyway i'd like to say that many many (most) of the downsides and risks associated with crack smoking, as most of the other drugs, are due to its illegal status, i can even picture a civil society:

"You could buy freebase cocaine at the pharmacy/drug store, go smoking it in your own home or in the public rooms made on purpose, if you want there is a doctor for you. After you consider your smoking session finished, you could ask for an opium ball or a nice IM butt-shot of pharmaceutical ketamine(you being educated about the risks and potentials of it), while having a professional thai massage to relax your muscles and your body and drinking a refreshing ginger spicy tea. Then you can go home, have dinner, go to bed reading a book about the dystopian imperial consumerist society of the 21st century, take a couple puffs of the weed you like most(if you like it) and slowly drift into sweet dreams."

Ok went enough off topic today.. ;)

Peace

are you serious? a bunch of thieving, prostituting, gangster living crackheads outside in your neighbourhood than a few people who smoke some tobacco.

crack is whack.

sorry to take off topic but i just found that funny to read.

If tobacco was illegal and just as expensive as crack, you would see the same thing happening to cigarette smokers.

Crack is still damaging to the human body, but it isn't full of known carcinogens.

Captain Heroin, have you actually tried putting freebase coke (or other drugs alike) in the e-cig? If so, did it work?

No, I don't use nicotine at all. I have combined cocaine and marijuana, which isn't an efficient use of the cocaine, but it still works (you are probably wasting half of the product to get half of it to vaporize/smoke).

I haven't used cocaine in a really long time and I do not enjoy its effects. I used to when I was using heroin, but after I quit heroin, cocaine does very little/nothing for me in terms of euphoria, and it is very anxiogenic for me.