• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-MAPB/100mg- InExperienced- Nearly there....

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
SUBSTANCE: (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine) Aka- 5 MAPB

APPEARANCE: Light Tan with an almost slightly light orange tint

CAS:N/A

5pm: Bombed 100mg of 5-MAPB in a rizla. And so it begins.....

5:20pm: Can't be sure if this is placebo, but my legs are starting to feel slightly rubbery akin to a 5/6 APB comeup. My vision also has an almost soft overlay about it, and the residual tiredness from the previous night out had faded. Also worthy of note is the fact I haven't eaten since lunch about 5 hours ago.

5:30pm: Wow! This substance seems to climb a fair bit quicker than 5APB, as considerable lightness in my limbs is present, and touch feels awesome. At this moment in time, I'm dancing around to status quo (yes, I know I'm old and sad) with a massive grin across my face. My pupils are also fairly dilated now, and the music whilst sounding fantastic, also has a distant feel about it. To expand, those familiar with the APB's may know that upon the comeup, it can seem if you are trapped in a 'no-man's land' between slightly off baseline, and effects having taken force. With MAPB, this is present to degree, although it isn't as pronounced. I would go as far to say that at this point, MAPB has a subtle methylone-esque about it.

5:50 - 6pm: The rushes of euphoria have become more intense as the hour mark approaches, with scalp tingles being bought the the fore during a head massage that I asked my Girlfriend to give me. Needless to say, it was Godlike, as the already great bodyhigh of 5-APB is improved with MAPB to where it is ALMOST on par with MDMA; so close to the point that if I had been given this in a blind trial between MDMA at 5-MAPB, at this point in time, I would be assuming its MDMA I had been given.

6:20pm: This is where MAPB and APB begin to show their differences. A forewarning, MAPB is quite stimulating, and the heart rate increase is on par with good ol' dose of MDMA, if not more so, so those of you who found 5APB to stimmy, this may not be for you. Empathy wise, its there, but we aren't talking 'go and hug everything type empathy. Whilst I felt compelled to talk openly to my significant other, and felt very close to her throughout this experience, the empathy seems quite forced in comparison to MDMA, and I would go as far to say this substance won't make you break down barriers with your arch nemesis.

6:30 - 8pm: Yes I know this is a large time gap, but as akin with the APB's, time dilation kicked in quite badly, therefore making accurate time keeping a bit of a challenge. Already peaking, the tactile enhancement still remained orgasmic, but the jaw clenching was fairly bad, despite dosing 200mg of magnesium prior to dropping. Once thing is for certain, the serotonin activity with MAPB is huge, as I found that during the peak, I was drowned in what I can only describe as a sense of perfect contemplation with the world, and a grin so wide that my face actually began to hurt. On a positive note, the sense of being floored was minimal compared to 5-APB, and instead I was overcome with endless energy to dance and move, which was a welcome change to the monged out state which 5-APB can produce.

8:30pm: To my surprise, I'm still going fairly strongly, with perhaps the only exception that the empathy has diminished slightly. However, one aspect I would point out is the issue that throughout the experience, the vasoconstriction has been fairly strong despite moving about frequently. Considering I get near zero vasoconstriction on MDMA and 5/6APB, I considered this a major negative of the substance. Whilst the vaso wasn't dangerous in any way, I found that it was a considerable enough concern which stayed in the back of my mind throughout.

9pm: The effects had lessened to a slightly more noticeable degree now. All I can really say here is: 'more of the same, but less'. Furthermore, MAPB begins showing a few similarities to Methylone, as the experience begins to to creep into lingering residual stim territory with some remaining tactile enhancement and empathy.

11pm: By now, the empathy had faded completely, and I was left with some of body high remaining and a sense of contemplation. This would of been great if it hadn't been for the stimulation which insisted on poking its head out until the very end; a bit like Methylone at this point.

12pm: Settled down to sleep at this point. Can't be sure at what point I drifted off, although I do know I tossed and turned for a fair bit. I felt quite exhausted mentally at the end of this experience, most likely to the massive serotonin activity ( I would probably dose 80-90mg next time).

Overall, I would say that 5-MAPB is a midde-step between 5APB and MDMA. We are definitely getting closer to achieving a 'MDMA replica' experience, and I'm sure once 6-MAPB is released, a combination of these two compounds would equal or even surpass MDMA. There are moments where MAPB is virtually identical to MDMA, but then just as you think its heading in that direction, it takes a detour to Methylone-residual stim-vaso shitheap. For now, I would say that MAPB isn't worth using as a DOC, as it is simply more the 5APB that some know and love, with added tactile enhancement, stimulation and vasoconstriction, and that we will have to wait for its 6 variant to appear before we witness something special.

SR

Excellent report,very detailed and easy to understand,thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

Excellent report mate, top drawer. Exactly what I'm reading elsewhere, yes. Fair bit of it starting now.

I had the delight of sampling some of this substance myself last night. Not having written up a TR myself yet, I'd just like to echo everything in this TR. I personally did not experience any noticeable vasoconstriction issues, but aside from that my experience seems to have been very much the same.

A 5+6-MAPB combo would, I am sure, be spectacular.

SUBSTANCE: (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine) Aka- 5 MAPB

APPEARANCE: Light Tan with an almost slightly light orange tint

CAS:N/A

5pm: Bombed 100mg of 5-MAPB in a rizla. And so it begins.....

5:20pm: Can't be sure if this is placebo, but my legs are starting to feel slightly rubbery akin to a 5/6 APB comeup. My vision also has an almost soft overlay about it, and the residual tiredness from the previous night out had faded. Also worthy of note is the fact I haven't eaten since lunch about 5 hours ago.

5:30pm: Wow! This substance seems to climb a fair bit quicker than 5APB, as considerable lightness in my limbs is present, and touch feels awesome. At this moment in time, I'm dancing around to status quo (yes, I know I'm old and sad) with a massive grin across my face. My pupils are also fairly dilated now, and the music whilst sounding fantastic, also has a distant feel about it. To expand, those familiar with the APB's may know that upon the comeup, it can seem if you are trapped in a 'no-man's land' between slightly off baseline, and effects having taken force. With MAPB, this is present to degree, although it isn't as pronounced. I would go as far to say that at this point, MAPB has a subtle methylone-esque about it.

5:50 - 6pm: The rushes of euphoria have become more intense as the hour mark approaches, with scalp tingles being bought the the fore during a head massage that I asked my Girlfriend to give me. Needless to say, it was Godlike, as the already great bodyhigh of 5-APB is improved with MAPB to where it is ALMOST on par with MDMA; so close to the point that if I had been given this in a blind trial between MDMA at 5-MAPB, at this point in time, I would be assuming its MDMA I had been given.

6:20pm: This is where MAPB and APB begin to show their differences. A forewarning, MAPB is quite stimulating, and the heart rate increase is on par with good ol' dose of MDMA, if not more so, so those of you who found 5APB to stimmy, this may not be for you. Empathy wise, its there, but we aren't talking 'go and hug everything type empathy. Whilst I felt compelled to talk openly to my significant other, and felt very close to her throughout this experience, the empathy seems quite forced in comparison to MDMA, and I would go as far to say this substance won't make you break down barriers with your arch nemesis.

6:30 - 8pm: Yes I know this is a large time gap, but as akin with the APB's, time dilation kicked in quite badly, therefore making accurate time keeping a bit of a challenge. Already peaking, the tactile enhancement still remained orgasmic, but the jaw clenching was fairly bad, despite dosing 200mg of magnesium prior to dropping. Once thing is for certain, the serotonin activity with MAPB is huge, as I found that during the peak, I was drowned in what I can only describe as a sense of perfect contemplation with the world, and a grin so wide that my face actually began to hurt. On a positive note, the sense of being floored was minimal compared to 5-APB, and instead I was overcome with endless energy to dance and move, which was a welcome change to the monged out state which 5-APB can produce.

8:30pm: To my surprise, I'm still going fairly strongly, with perhaps the only exception that the empathy has diminished slightly. However, one aspect I would point out is the issue that throughout the experience, the vasoconstriction has been fairly strong despite moving about frequently. Considering I get near zero vasoconstriction on MDMA and 5/6APB, I considered this a major negative of the substance. Whilst the vaso wasn't dangerous in any way, I found that it was a considerable enough concern which stayed in the back of my mind throughout.

9pm: The effects had lessened to a slightly more noticeable degree now. All I can really say here is: 'more of the same, but less'. Furthermore, MAPB begins showing a few similarities to Methylone, as the experience begins to to creep into lingering residual stim territory with some remaining tactile enhancement and empathy.

11pm: By now, the empathy had faded completely, and I was left with some of body high remaining and a sense of contemplation. This would of been great if it hadn't been for the stimulation which insisted on poking its head out until the very end; a bit like Methylone at this point.

12pm: Settled down to sleep at this point. Can't be sure at what point I drifted off, although I do know I tossed and turned for a fair bit. I felt quite exhausted mentally at the end of this experience, most likely to the massive serotonin activity ( I would probably dose 80-90mg next time).

Overall, I would say that 5-MAPB is a midde-step between 5APB and MDMA. We are definitely getting closer to achieving a 'MDMA replica' experience, and I'm sure once 6-MAPB is released, a combination of these two compounds would equal or even surpass MDMA. There are moments where MAPB is virtually identical to MDMA, but then just as you think its heading in that direction, it takes a detour to Methylone-residual stim-vaso shitheap. For now, I would say that MAPB isn't worth using as a DOC, as it is simply more the 5APB that some know and love, with added tactile enhancement, stimulation and vasoconstriction, and that we will have to wait for its 6 variant to appear before we witness something special.

SR

what is your typical dose for 6-apb

what is your typical dose for MDMA?

My 6APB dosage is normally 120mg, and MDMA anywhere between 120 - 150mg depending on how I feel. My latest dose was around 200mg, as I dropped a party flock pill, and whilst I had a great night, I did vomit on the come up.....

for me 6apb is 150mg and for mdma i have dropped 250mg as standard these days

tell me more about this vasoconstriction...

I had a very similar experience to this, dosed 103 mg in a gelcap. You definitely hit the nail on the head regarding the come up. I couldn't distinguish the feeling from quality MDMA for some 20 minutes. After that, the experience turned into a quite different high compared to good ol'e MDMA. Slight visual change, increased social activity, euphoria. In hindsight, the stimulation was a bit much. Then again, 5-APB is quite stimulating on it's own, and the n-methylation definitely increased that.

At the end of my experiment, I struggled to sleep. Dosed at 9 pm, and couldn't sleep before my watch said 5 am. Would dose earlier next time, or take a few milligrams of Etizolam to get more sleep.
The next day, I felt burned out. From lack of sleep, and from what felt like lowered levels of monoamines. Much like if I had taken a large dose of Methylone. My appetite were non-existant and my mood was down the toilet. No MDMA-esque afterglow here.

The bad feeling subsided after getting some proper sleep and a nice meal later on.

Worthwhile? Sure.
But this could've gone better if I had been able to sleep properly.

I had a very similar experience to this, dosed 103 mg in a gelcap. You definitely hit the nail on the head regarding the come up. I couldn't distinguish the feeling from quality MDMA for some 20 minutes. After that, the experience turned into a quite different high compared to good ol'e MDMA. Slight visual change, increased social activity, euphoria. In hindsight, the stimulation was a bit much. Then again, 5-APB is quite stimulating on it's own, and the n-methylation definitely increased that.

At the end of my experiment, I struggled to sleep. Dosed at 9 pm, and couldn't sleep before my watch said 5 am. Would dose earlier next time, or take a few milligrams of Etizolam to get more sleep.
The next day, I felt burned out. From lack of sleep, and from what felt like lowered levels of monoamines. Much like if I had taken a large dose of Methylone. My appetite were non-existant and my mood was down the toilet. No MDMA-esque afterglow here.

The bad feeling subsided after getting some proper sleep and a nice meal later on.

Worthwhile? Sure.
But this could've gone better if I had been able to sleep properly.

how was the vasoconstriction?

how was the vasoconstriction?

Not too bad. Noticeable, but I wouldn't classify it as being worse than "regular" 5-APB HCl.
6-MAPB should be the bomb. Excuse the hype, I've just been waiting a long time for this to become available.

Not too bad. Noticeable, but I wouldn't classify it as being worse than "regular" 5-APB HCl.
6-MAPB should be the bomb. Excuse the hype, I've just been waiting a long time for this to become available.

How does it compare to 5/6-APB in your opinion? (as far as euphoria, empathy, entactogenic, etc)

Thanks 4 the TR. I think I'll be purchasing some of this material. I was lucky enough to sample 6-MAPB and that was great, very MDMA like and less spacey than 6-APB.

How does it compare to 5/6-APB in your opinion? (as far as euphoria, empathy, entactogenic, etc)

The close relation to 5-APB is quite easily made out IME.
What I mean by that is: 5-APB - to me, at least, is the more stimulating, less euphoric and slightly psychedelic that gives me a weird bodyload. Certainly the least enjoyable of the two non n-methylated APBs. It is sort of still worthwhile, but I'd much rather have a dose of 6-APB. This variant is longer lasting, is really euphoric, also slightly psychedelic, induces lovely empathy and diminishes shyness and lasts for a looong time. Brilliant substance.
Both of the non-methylated APBs come on _very_ slow, some 2 hrs or more before it is felt - but once it hits in full force, it just keeps on building; higher and higher.

5-MAPB is shorter-acting, comes on a lot faster. The timeline appears to be quite similar to that of MDMA; It comes on rapidly when ingesting orally. After an early (barely noticeable) 'alert', the effects are felt 20-50 minutes after ingestion, depending on stomach contents. The dose is similar to MDMA, and the euphoria is nearly as good. After the first two hours or so of feeling amazing, the drug changes character. Some become giddy, slightly tense or anxious -- not a lot, but quite a contrast from the wonderful bliss you start out with. Like 5-APB, this one is also very stimulating. I didn't notice any vasoconstriction, but I did feel a less than comfortable body load during the latter hours of the experience.

There are many aspects where the properties of 5-MAPB wager comparisons to it's closely related companions, not least the glorious MDMA (although comparing any and all new stimulant RCs to MDMA has become quite the cliché, it seems). This time, however, there is grounds to do so, especially when you look at the time line, effects, dose and in more technical terms, the striking similarity in their structure.

I know 6-MAPB may never surface, but it is a damn shame, because I would bet my first born on that being an absolute winner.

Great report, thanks! Additional props to Repluse for the APB comparisons in the post just above mine... very useful info for all.

Just bombed 150mg at 10:20 est. Beginning to feel effects. Comeup is faster that non methylated APBs. Will continue to give updates throughout the trip