• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Quick HR Feedback Needed - Heroin & Seroquel To be Dosed Together

blight12

Bluelighter
Ok, so i bought H and Meth this weekend (i was drunk and dumb, should only have picked 1)

Been using meth until now and chose to be responsible and not try a meth speedball being a new to opiates and rather use them later separately. I managed to hold back meths irresponsibility and do this for 4 days, until now.

But now on on my last meth dose and its coming to an end soon so i thought I would try this speedball concept since i am really over meth now and dont need an excuse to buy it again.

The combo is not really working well together, its just clashing making my body fatigued without mental relaxation and im sick of stims and want to descend into opiate land now. I reviewed all the risks but overlooked the strain on the heart assuming it would ease stimulation, and its a uncomfortable now beating faster and i tend to worry about this since im an unfit unhealthy overweight geek.

So, I want to kill my meth with Seroquel safely due to the H being in my system.
I understand Seroquel creates symptoms of a downer but really its only inhibiting stimulation and creating anti hystamine drowsiness.
Does this mean at most it can potentiate the drowsiness via the hystamine action but not increase the risk of OD from the Heroin?
Please help me understand the interaction so I can decide please.
The only reason im asking is cause i remember a warning about this in one of my H posts but would not have thought previously that it would be a major issue.

I usually take 300mg Seroquel for sleep and even on this dose i could remain awake and comfortable if needed.
For killing meth i usually only dose 150mg and it works perfectly (lowered for methgdue to potentiation due to sleep deprivation)

Obviously I would like to remain awake once the meth is ended, really dont want to waste that H dose. Usually this is possible on the 150mg even with 3 missed sleeps, but today is only 1 missed night.

I do remember some uncomfortablness using Seroquel with high dose Kratom, not increased drowsiness beyond the two drugs alone but rather it instead made sleep more difficult for some reason (alot more sleep paralysis type stuff)

I am willing to nibble the Seroquel slowly over time until the meth is gone and im safe if need be.

I need to make it work as i need to end the stimulation and pressure on the heart asap.
But more importantly each second that goes by is a waste of good H

Time is of the essence friends. Thank you!

And yes i know im an idiot and shouldn't be in this situation.

nobody's going to tell you to ingest more drugs, friend.

at least i hope not.

if you're seriously concerned, ever, about your heart..
and the strain it's under..over-stimulation, or pressure in your chest-
then-to the ER with you, please.

you can't rely on BL for these types of issues.
please be careful.
<3

Last edited:
Apparently Seroquel and Methadone can cause heart problems. Don't know about heroin, but I've met people who have combined it. I wouldn't do it, and I have no problem having my girl shoot me with half a bundle while driving.. and at that next light I'm hitting the pipe.

I digress

Seroquel has some pretty nasty side effects and I guarauntee you that most of the deaths caused by it are unreported... as opposed to dangerous drugs like heroin

Personally, I wouldn't mess with seroquel combined with opiates. I would take melatonin, valerian root, kava kava, benedryl, sleepy tea, booze..... possibly all in combination before I mixed seroquel and opiates... but that's just me... and I'm a reckless junky

...and I have no problem having my girl shoot me with half a bundle while driving.. and at that next light I'm hitting the pipe.

:?

..seriously wishing you'd wait until you were done driving..
for you.. and anyone else in the vicinity of you.

OMG i wrote an epic post but the restore feature has forsaken me! Curses!

Sorry i forgot to mention this is a theory question for a university project. I would like your thoughts on the answer to one of the questions. I know you guys are so smart and clever and good looking, you could offer a young admirer of your eternal greatness a mere morsel of advice on the below question. This on really has me baffled and im sure only great minds could crack it

Ok, lets assume this query is a theoretical case study and that the subject will die from exploding heart syndrome if the stimulants aren't urgently blocked from action by taking the Seroquel.

As you can see we have a complication with Heroin being in the system as well and the risk of interaction with the Seroquel.

The challenge is to determine a safe dose as once of or a safe multi step dosing process that would ensure the subject is not effected negatively by the Seroquel and Heroin and also is saved from Heart Detonation due to the meth.

This exercise was designed so as to negate the possibility of blanket cookie cutter HR responses you learn t in med school and is an attempt at challenging the traditional blank and white yay or nay easy solution and attempt to present a situation where a less then ideal action needs to be taken and thus your goal is to determine the best possible method of implementing the Seroquel with the least risks.

Im sure you will find that with a little thought an acceptable solution with acceptable risks can in fact be found. The life subject A is in your hands. I have faith in you all.

Now begin.

Or at least explain to me exactly the actions Seroquel takes that causes the interaction and risk. I dont see how anything it does beyond hystamine sedation can cause issues with H. I mean wouldnt it be used for H potentiation if that was the case.

Last edited:
Shit. Apparently H and Seroquel = Death. Bummer.

Last edited:
Since i already took some H im gonna have to comedown off the meth with the H and not Seroquel
Does it work ok for this. If I have to do most of my H and not feel it due to the meth im going to be really pissed.

I guess i can take much higher doses of the H to overpower the meth right and then i should feel it.
The meth comedown still exhibits SNS stimulation for some time once the pleasant effects wear off correct?
This should might keep my alive on the higher H dose until the H wears off correct?

I just read that a new user needs at least 5 grams of good quality Heroin nasally to die of an OD. Is this accurate.
If i snort my 1/3 gram of brown powder H within 6 hours will i survive. If not, will it at least be pleasant before i go.

Which would allow for more enjoyment of the H effects before the end comes:

1. OD on Seroquel (risk of sleeping and missing the high)
2. OD on high doses but masked by meth tainting the high.
3. Any way to potentiate the good effects of H while on the meth. I know about phenabit so im gonna take a big ass dose of that already so it overpowers the meth as well and thus reaches the H level and mixes properly to provide the necessary synergy
4. Ill start on a bottle of brandy now as well. I think it would work perfectly to counteract the meth with the alcohol and phenabit and then the the H will be left to manifest its full effects untainted by the other drugs which have cancelled eachother out. I dont think i have benzos to add just to be safe but i will check.

Please let me know so i dont make the wrong choice and waste good H high! Its not like i can try again another time either so stop pissingh about and help a brother out with his possible final request. Have a little compassion, sheesh.

I am now starting the sniffing process. Respond asap or risk lifelong guilt due to uncertainty whether i got the most out of the H before death. Thanks friends.

Last edited:
hehe... oh lord. Drugs.

Honestly, just stop doing drugs, lay down in bed and rest. Eat some good food, get some vitamins and antioxidants in you. Meth kills brain cells, but the process of cell death can be halted by ingestion of antioxidants!!

I'm kind of lost since you seem a bit stimmed out, but please don't do any more drugs. Let the meth get out of your system and then do the heroin. You're just wasting drugs at this point.

Yes that would have been an ideal situation but i had some H to test already meaning now i cant take my Seroquel or i would die.
So i need to use the H to come off the meth. I cant just do the comedown normally since i know how i react to it and usually use Seroquel to avoid it but I cant do a normal meth comedown since im at my moms house with her and my granny and my reaction to the comedown which involves crying, fetal positions and frantic pleading for the voices to stop will likely result in my drug use being uncovered.

So the only option left to me now is to go out with a blaze of drug fueled glory. My descendants shall speak with pride and wonder for generations of their ancestor that withstood more then 4 powerful poison wielding assassins to allow his family to escape capture and reach safety before finally succumbing to poisons that each alone could kill scores of normal men. But not before poisoning all the would be assassins with his own very own blood and cackling gleefully as he watched them die before him.

Ive got it all planned out but just in case i back out I will have some coffee ready to add stimulation and counter OD. Im not being a wuss. I just like to be prepared in case some unknown factor requires priorities to change.

So the only option left to me now is to go out with a blaze of drug fueled glory. My descendants shall speak with pride and wonder for generations of their ancestor that withstood more then 4 powerful poison wielding assassins to allow his family to escape capture and reach safety before finally succumbing to poisons that each alone could kill scores of normal men. But not before poisoning all the would be assassins with his own very own blood and cackling gleefully as he watched them die before him.

I'm not going to lie, that made me chuckle.

blight12, I don't think this is going to end well for you but all the best anyway.

Please keep us updated.

Ive got it all planned out but just in case i back out I will have some coffee ready to add stimulation and counter OD. Im not being a wuss. I just like to be prepared in case some unknown factor requires priorities to change.

I really doubt coffee is going to save you from an OD.
Best of luck!

Seroquel is da suck. Trow that in the garbage.

I'm not sure why you waste your time with that if you can find some good heroin.

I am wondering when my BL friends will notice the details of my plan and notice that some aspects are concerning and will likely result in my painful DEATH. Additionally there are subtle insinuations at entertaining thoughts of suicide, also left unattended.

Had I not decided to live on for a short bit longer for 1 last ditch attempt to save all of you miserable lost souls, my passing would have ensured YOU ALL the certainty of lifelong tormenting guilt at spitting in the face of all that is good and pure by ignoring and abandoning a pleading friend and fellow BL member and irreplaceable contributor to BL, teacher and spiritual adviser to all its members and true friend of all those in need of uncompromising love and compassion when all others have since abandoned them.

I was very hurt for a short time as a struggled with the realization that nobody cared one bit and in fact everybody would be pleased if i vanished forever but then i realised this was simply not possible when considering the terrible loss the community would suffer if this where to happen.

I have since realized your lack of contact or response was in fact a show of your deep admiration and uncompromising confidence in the fact that it was impossible that I would ever be in such a situation unless planned and regardless of this, confidence in the certainty that none of those risks would have any negative impact on me whatsoever. Test was a bit obvious in this regard i guess.

Well done you all pasted this, i now realize, rather easy and obvious test. You have proved your loyalty even compromising our core HR values at personal risk to yourselves as a token of your willingness to make a personal sacrifice for the good of the community and others in times of genuine need.

So congratulations and feel free to proceed with your duties feeling secure in knowledge that my blessing is with you all and thus no harm shall befall you this day

--- And on a serious note to all my highly valued and respected community members and noble staff.

I do have one question that would really help me right now in all HR seriousness and urgency. Please just set my mind at ease.

I am coming down from the meth now and couldnt do my usual Seroquel since I had done H so I know whats coming and its bad. PLEASE let me know if the H will help a bit with this if desperate and careful with dosage. Is it safe OD and dosing factors as well as Seroquel aside?

Anything to watch out for, make things easier. I am concerned as i dont want to get impacted more then necessary and do something silly in desperation like take some Seroquel.

Thanks guys really.

Last edited:
Ripper is a gangster.

Did you make it?

BTW... Heroin helps just about everything except constipation and achieving orgasm. Hope you're still alive. I still haven't gotten over Quiksilver