• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Soma + Diazepam

Xegh

Bluelighter
May seem like a strange combination but recently doing it whilst waiting for some hydro. I realise this is very dangerous due to them both being CNS depressants. I just wondered, if others had good experience.

Last night did 3 x 350 soma + 20 mg diazepam and felt very euphoric and chilled. My only question is that i have taken both drugs many times over the years but never together. Does this seem like allot?

Does anybody else enjoy this combo and dosages are you using, and tolerance all that jazz?

Peace

it's very dangerous to mix CNS depressants i would stop while your ahead

at that dosage you should generally be OK; i've enjoyed 1050 mg soma with around 1-1.5 mg xanax (consumed in 0.5 mg portions every two hours or so) or dose-equivalent before and found the experience to be pleasant with no after-effects. i sure slept well! i wouldn't do it very often, though. i hear tolerance rises quick with soma.

does tolerance actually make you safer to the effects of CNS depression or does it just make it less recreational.

I am rather strange when it comes to benzos, I prefer diazepam over almost everything my only problem being that it last for so long. Does this long life of the drug continue to cause CNS depression and if so does that mean it would be possible to OD combining opiates even into the next day?

thanks.

Last edited:
^^ just to be safe i would dose lower than your normal dose on the opioid your going to use, if everything seems fine and your heart beat isnt too slow an hour or so after you dose SLOWLY increase your dose.

the problem is that tolerance reduces the recreational effects a lot more than the dangerous effects, so people will get themselves in trouble taking too much chasing some kind of "high" and then end up blacking out or ODing. valium has a long half life so if you took a bunch of it today, you should be conservative in your dosing of opiates tomorrow, ESPECIALLY if you have little or no experience with that combination or you are taking a stronger opiate than you usually might.

the secret to properly enjoying GABA-ergics is to take them in moderation at the lowest possible dose that makes you feel nice. i am just staggered by people on here talking about eating 10mg+ of xanax at once; there's just no need for that. many benzodiazepines are strong chemicals; active at sub-milligram levels, just like LSD (although obviously their effects don't include a trip). keep your dosage low and it'll be more sustainable than taking huge amounts trying to get a strong high and just blowing your tolerance out of the water and/or inducing physical dependence. you will never get high from these substances. all they will ever do is make you feel good and chilled out, so stick to the smallest dose that will make that happen.

Last edited:
^^^ Well said personally I find the effect of benzos to be incredibly powerful, large amounts of valium will stay in your system for days. Not stuff to be messed around with.

Personally its a shame because I quite enjoy valium and quite enjoy hydro so often have to wait a long time in between the two drugs in fear of overdosing. Partly the reason I have started taking soma as I find the physical effect to be much the same as valium, but far shorter acting.

Tramadol, Diazepam, Soma.

-0.20 20 mg Diazepam ( low tolerance stopped taking benzos for at least 4 months )

+.0.00 300 mg Tramadol ( normal dose taken almost every couple of days )

+0.00 700 mg Soma ( taken between 3-4 350's for the last 3 nights )

Hopefully a safe mix nothing to high, maybe a slight concern of the interactions.

Really loving the vallys mixed with the somas just gonna see what the tramadol dose to this mix. Anybody esle try this combination??

A

personally i'm not a fan of tramadol, it's not like you can use it to cop a crazy high, and the w/d is worse than c/t off a baby dope habit due to the NRI effects. i can't believe they're pushing that stuff over codeine these days; at least codeine has some kind of activity as a pain reliever, lol. nevertheless, maybe if you have a low tolerance you might cop a little buzz on top of the benzos. certainly i'd expect this combo to be fairly safe at these dosages.

Thanks for merging i guess, I am very new to bluelight as a poster but have been lurking and browsing for many years.

Tramadol does not really get me high as such, i am not sure it ever has par maybe the first 3 times i did it at like 300 mg. I take it for genuine pain for knee trouble.

This combination was really enjoyable though it felt alot like taking codeine. I am still feeling some of the effects now very mildly of course but diazepam and trams are very long lasting.

Conclusion this combo worked really well although i did fall asleep with in a couple of hours but woke up still feeling a nice euphoric relaxation. ( mild though)

I like some of the milder drug experiences especially during the week much more subtle, and can help to keep tolerances down if you have a bit of a rotation.

p.s. it goes without saying that smoking some nice thai stick definitely helped.

Would also love to be explained what makes tramadol hard on withdrawals with reference to NRI. In my experience of using it maybe 3 times a week for the last 2 years i have never noticed withdrawals apart from mild irritability but they may just be my personality, hahaha i tend to get irritated by small things on a daily basis so not sure if i have ever experienced a withdrawal from trams.