• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Thinking about plugging heroin..

CalamityVein

Greenlighter
I usually snort my heroin but it's pretty detrimental to my bank account. And I definitely want to avoid IVing it...

The only other viable ingestion method seems to be "plugging" it.

My first question is there are any safety issues with plugging? I've been looking for a step-by-step guide but can't find anything. Should I just empty a bag into a gel cap, then lube it up, and then just shove it there up as far as possible? LOL

Thanks for any tips/info!

Don't break a needle off because that really could go wrong.

Go to a pharmacist and ask for an oral syringe, if you want a reason they are used for giving babies medicine :)

If you have a couple of days before plugging get some of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-3ml-...Equipment_Lab_Supplies_ET&hash=item230cb58397

3ml Pipettes.

Plug standing up, lean forward, lube up the end of the pipette and then insert the pipette while standing and using your hands to guide it. slowly ease it in and pipette that H out :)

Go for it, plugging is a lot safer than iv . Just google plugging tutorial and so many results will pop up... Here give me a sec and ill find a tutorial on bluelight

When I recently tried this the biggest mistake i noticed you can make is not going in far enough, if to shallow its a total waste i found.

Plenty of step-by-step guides to doing it are available, and should be easy to find (someone said they'd do a search so I'm guessing links may pop up in earlier posts shortly).

In my experience, it's a very viable method of taking heroin. I am constantly disappointed by the high from chasing it, and snorting doesn't work so great either, but plugging yields a satisfying high that comes on relatively fast. IV is pretty much everything it's racked up to be, but I'm too scared of that shit after a very close encounter with the pearly gates. I think that in the future I will mostly administer heroin via this route.

Just make sure you penetrate far enough and don't have a colon full of shite. =D

Last edited:
I give you a lot of credit for not entertaining the IV route and going in the direction of harm reduction. It's so much safer.. I wish I would have tried it before I fell in love with the needle.

I do this all the time and IMO it is a fantastic ROA.

As an aside though I found that dissolving a bump of H in saline in an oral syringe and then snorting that out of the during (insert into nostril, lean head back, snort) was also superior to simply snorting the #4 powder.

what is a good mg for someone who hasn't touched opiates in 6 months?... .025 mg?

^^

H isn't a pharmaceutical with a known strength. It's a street drug with incredibly varying purities and consistency. So, it would be hard to give you a specific mg dosage. What kind of H are you getting? East Coat Powder? Tar? Base?

^^

H isn't a pharmaceutical with a known strength. It's a street drug with incredibly varying purities and consistency. So, it would be hard to give you a specific mg dosage. What kind of H are you getting? East Coat Powder? Tar? Base?

its tar from the east coast.. claims to be 90% pure lolol... but .025mg seems like a low enough starter dose, right? I'm not trying to nod or anything I just want to feel mellow when I'm moving into my new house!

^^

Tar from the east coast..? Huh? And.. no tar is 90% pure. Ha. Whatever, doesn't make much sense but you can always do more. Starting extra low is always a smart way to gauge the potency.

Yeah this definitely works, especially if you tolerance is with blowing. I used to plug when I was trying to keep track marks off. No danger in it at all. In fact if I can't hit a vein, and I filled the syringe with too much old blood, I still plug it. (and yes, I just ripped the needle out, although, I have had some bad experiences with that!)

its tar from the east coast.. claims to be 90% pure lolol... but .025mg seems like a low enough starter dose, right? I'm not trying to nod or anything I just want to feel mellow when I'm moving into my new house!

0.025mg is 25mcg (micrograms)...that wouldn't even be adequate for fentanyl. Usually our rock heroin here (comes from Chicago, not the stepped on city shit) comes in tenths of a gram. So 25mg would be a starter dose NOT IV'd. My first time ever doing it I had no tolerance and did a third of a bag 30-35mg and it rocked my world. That was insufflated though.

If you're plugging, try like 20mg I would say but if it's tar... Idk. Especially if it really is 90%, which is highly unlikely.

someone told me to dissolve the tar in "saline solution"... anybody want to elaborate why this is better than just tap water?

Well saline solution is usually sterile..if it is pacakaged saline solution and not something you are just mixing up..therefore if you are IVing it is much safer than tap water. But if you are plugging it is not going to make a big difference really. Your rectum does not require it to be sterile like your veins would need it to be.

Also, Elkat13, I would be careful stating that there is "no danger in it at all" for HR purposes and people who might not know any better..there is always a danger to using heroin no matter what the ROA is.

Also, Elkat13, I would be careful stating that there is "no danger in it at all" for HR purposes and people who might not know any better..there is always a danger to using heroin no matter what the ROA is.

This. When speaking of using heroin... the words "no danger" should not be uttered in the same sentence.

That being said, plugging heroin is obviously much safer than IV'ing it, and I commend anybody who chooses that ROA instead. As far as the saline solution, like missme said, it's not necessary when plugging, and even in IV use, if it's not sterile, it looses its benefit anyway.