• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What opiate gives you the best NOD.

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
Soo iam really interested to see different peoples opinions on which opiate drug makes them nod the most. I would guess its Heroin for most people but then again everyone is different and some even nod from oxycodone which is generally known as the more "stimulating:" opiate.
I have only tried morphine, codeine and oxycodone so far and nod-wise it probably has to be oxycodone surprisingly, but i never did to the morphine I.V....

Soo what are your guys choice of opiate to do when you are looking specifically for that strongg nod and also which do you find is the hardest to give you a nod ?
Just really interested to see everyone's dif opinions since we all know opiates are so different from one person to another...

If my tolerance is low I can get a nod from tramadol or codeine. With a (slightly) bigger tolerance tilidine still works, or the aforementioned + a potentiator. (Primidone or benzos.)

The drug that makes me nod the hardest is definitely oxycodone. But the 'best' nod is actually when I take some pentazocine. It's a weird feeling, but it gives me a nod that causes very realistic daydreams. Like, I stick my hand out to grab something, which is when I snap out of my nod, realize that "something" ain't there, and I'm not in that place at all talking to nobody. Instead I'm just on the couch nodding. I'd get that from other opioids too, but with pentazocine it's there like every time.

Oh and oxy is the strongest opioid I've tried so not much else to compare to.

Morphine or heroin doesn't do much for me. Have tried many different RoAs and product to. So for me, those two are no good for the nod or even the high.

Oxycodone is king. Though it has to be a high dose for the nod, which I don't use it for. It's too much...

n saying that, Tramadol gives me a wonderful nod near the end stages, mixed with codeine it's great for nodding. That combination wins for me.

if we are going into combinations, the best-ever nod experience I had was when i snorted meth (i dont like stimulants, or meth, but i had some anyway) and did a massive dose of oxycodone (30mg) which is 3x my normal amount about 4 hours later. Meth + oxy should be the true speedball. Could see how addicting that shit would be.

So Seyer, you gonna add a poll or what? ;)

I'm not really into opiates, they all seem the same to me lol. But I guess if I had to pick Oxycodone has gotten me the highest

Morphine or heroin doesn't do much for me. Have tried many different RoAs and product to. So for me, those two are no good for the nod or even the high.

Oxycodone is king. Though it has to be a high dose for the nod, which I don't use it for. It's too much...

n saying that, Tramadol gives me a wonderful nod near the end stages, mixed with codeine it's great for nodding. That combination wins for me.

if we are going into combinations, the best-ever nod experience I had was when i snorted meth (i dont like stimulants, or meth, but i had some anyway) and did a massive dose of oxycodone (30mg) which is 3x my normal amount about 4 hours later. Meth + oxy should be the true speedball. Could see how addicting that shit would be.

Interesting seeing heroin nor morphine work out for you, but 10mg of oxy gives yo a buzz :O

easily heroin, especially in combination with either some benzo, high quality weed, or diphenhydramine.

high dose of hydromorphone (dilaudid) is a close second though.

Interesting seeing heroin nor morphine work out for you, but 10mg of oxy gives yo a buzz :O

Indeed. At first I thought it was just bad H, then different batches, same result.. Tried legit morphine pills, (different RoAs) which were real. same thing. I dread the day when I go to hospital for some health reason, and they give me morphine for pain... How do I tell them oxy will work 100x better. They will be o_O towards me.

IV Morphine with oxy ir & er tablets had me a drooling spastic on more than one occasion

Mr. Morphine does it for me! That shit puts me right on my ass! I had a bad case of kidney stones and went to the ER last month and they shot me up with the first dose and I of course said I could still feel a baby coming out of my penis, lol. Then when the nurse hit me with the second dose it was all nodsville from there and then on. I couldn't feel a thing in my whole body and then proceeded to be knocked out for the next four hours. I also think it was because I don't use needles or IV that it hit me so hard. But yeah the last batch of dope I had out of BK was pretty good and I was nodding for dayzzz....

Ain't kidney stones a bitch. I had one stuck for 4 months before I had surgery (6 trips to er with take home packs). Busting out the "yeah I don't feel that more please" & the kind nurses being generous helps.

My favorite used to be the old formulation Opanas. Take a 40 and you can nod pretty well.

Now I guess just GOOD heroin.

I think heroin and morphine are pretty much equal (which would make sense). I have limited experience, but from IVing both the nod was pretty much the same, except morphine was more itchy. Oxycodone does not come close at roughly equipotent doses.

A decent dose of methadone and some weed would let me nod for hours on end. Now that my tolerance went way down 40-60mg and i will sleep/nod all day. On the other side 80mg oxycodone did nothing but make me increadibly high. The tablets i got was 20/10 oxycodone/naloxone, maybe this can be factored in. Diamorphine in the right dosage will always let my head fall down for sure. I`d like to try oxymophone but its not available over here in europe.

Man like i said ive nodded on oxycodone but it really seems to be that type of a high where you wanna do everything at once, trying to do everything quickly and shit..i cant something for long withotu switching to something else..def one of the opiates you can do housework or other pretty easy physical work on...