• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Best route of adminstration, Effects, Slight Comparison to Amphetamine

aguythatlikessmoke

Bluelighter
First of wanted to ask what the best route of administration for a first time cocaine user would be?
Should I snort the lines? I don't want to IV or smoke crack.
How can you take the cocaine orally?
Which route would provide me the longest duration of effect oral or nasal???
Can you take it sublingually??

How does the High compare to Amphetamine??? The Euphoria is a lot better I suppose. How is the cocaine high better than Amphetamine???
The duration of action is shorter I suppose. How can I extend the duration of effects? Oral dosing and how???

Give me a summary of cocaine and what to expect.

Meth makes normal street coke look like caffeine or something worse. There is no comparison. I wont even touch coke anymore.
Yes a select few get real coke but thats rare.

First of wanted to ask what the best route of administration for a first time cocaine user would be? Should I snort the lines?

Yes.

How can you take the cocaine orally?
Snort
Which route would provide me the longest duration of effect oral or nasal???
Snort
Can you take it sublingually??
Snort

Forget about oral dosage.

How does the High compare to Amphetamine???

It doesn't compare to methamphetamine. (I am talking about methamphetamine, not amphetamine) - Also it is all subjective, so IME coke is a waste, and compared to oral methamphetamine I would say it is about 25% as "good" as meth, and that is even a little bit too high a percentage.

The Euphoria is a lot better I suppose.

Also subjective, IME there is little to no euphoria from coke, in fact it is dis-euphoric for me after a few minutes.

How is the cocaine high better than Amphetamine???

It's not. (again comparing it to methamphetamine)

The duration of action is shorter I suppose. How can I extend the duration of effects? Oral dosing and how???

Duration of coke is very much shorter (we talking like 45 minutes if you lucky, the best would be to swop the coke for meth(orally), but that isn't really a Harm Reduction answer, but it's my honest opinion.

Give me a summary of cocaine and what to expect.

Expect nothing except for a blocked nose and a lot less money in your wallet.

^^Lol spot on. Eff the blow and go get some meth. So much better if your only doing it once in a while.

It all depends on if you're getting good coke. Good coke is great.. incredibly euphoric and the high is very clean.. However.. it's hard to find. Usually, especially today, the shit that's out there is so stepped on it doesn't even deserve to be called cocaine anymore. If that's the shit you end up getting.. yeah, it's probably going to suck..

I'm always surprised about the perception that coke is better. I never touched meth for 8 years due to this perception and wasted to much money on shitty coke.
I guess for safety sake its better people dont know meth is so much better since its so much more addictive

It has been mentioned that snorting is your best ROA, but mainly because it is the easiest. Since IV'ing and freebasing don't seem to appease you either the option of plugging still remains open. I've never plugged cocaine, but I imagine it would be similar to IV cocaine minus the very very intense rush and ultimately short in duration (10-20 minutes). Insufflated cocaine is probably your best bet - Cocaine will take you somewhere with any ROA, it just varies by intensity and duration depending on the quality of the product and whatever ROA seems best for you.

In comparison to amphetamine (racemic-amphetamine) they both have similarities and differences (more differences tho'). And as previously stated both are subjective (varying from person to person). I've met people who enjoy amphetamine that think cocaine is garbage / vice versa. Both have stimulating qualities albeit depending on ROA. Amphetamine has a nice subtle euphoria and acts long in duration, where as cocaine is very rush oriented has more prominent euphoria and acts significantly shorter in duration making the desire to consume more even stronger.

I'll describe two different scenarios for you.

With amphetamine, assuming you have not taken a massive dose, can be mood-elevating with subtle euphoria that inhibits the desire to be productive. Amphetamine could be used recreationally as a social lubricant, a performance-enhancer (not sports think studies), or for just hanging around the house on a rainy day. Cocaine inspires prominent-euphoria that is extremely mood-elevating (depending on quality). Cocaine can be used as a great social lubricant as well such as party situations or just hanging with some 'bros' (lol), yet it can also be very isolating. I've met cocaine addicts that literally just sit around there house sweating bullets shooting cocaine non-step. I suppose the same can be said about both substances, again subjective (both are addictive and can potentially cause unwanted personal issues).

Amphetamine tolerance is notorious for developing rapidly. But for recreational purposes (given that you don't use frequently) one gram of amphetamine will take you miles, roads, and oceans further than cocaine. One gram of cocaine can be easily ran through in a day (or even a couple hours) depending on quality, how many are partaking, and re-dose compulsions. One gram of amphetamine (if not abused and depending on quality/ROA) can last quite a long time, possibly months with infrequent use.

You have to remember that both of these drugs act in very different ways. Read about the differences of MOA between Amphetamine & Cocaine.

A lot of what you are asking is preference based, and will yield no exact answers.

Both are interesting in their own ways. Just be responsible when using.

EDIT : One is not better than the other - it is subjective (important word here). I like both a lot, but choose to not use cocaine because I cannot use it responsibly. I hate putting personal thoughts in these post because it loses its objectivity.

I'm always surprised about the perception that coke is better. I never touched meth for 8 years due to this perception and wasted to much money on shitty coke.
I guess for safety sake its better people dont know meth is so much better since its so much more addictive

Both cocaine and meth have the potential to be incredibly addicting and ruin lives. There is no better of two evils in my opinion in regards to coke vs. meth. They both could destroy you.

It all depends on if you're getting good coke. Good coke is great.. incredibly euphoric and the high is very clean.. However.. it's hard to find. Usually, especially today, the shit that's out there is so stepped on it doesn't even deserve to be called cocaine anymore. If that's the shit you end up getting.. yeah, it's probably going to suck..

Sadly, this is 100% right. Good cocaine is really hard to find. Another issue that complicates things is some people have started selling various RCs (namely things like a-PVP, MDPV, etc) as cocaine. Personally, I would stick with amphetamine over cocaine. If cocaine was consistently high quality and low price, I would prefer cocaine, however.

Both cocaine and meth have the potential to be incredibly addicting and ruin lives. There is no better of two evils in my opinion in regards to coke vs. meth. They both could destroy you.

Good words right here. Responsibility is key.

Edit : I was ultimately unsure if OP was asking about amphetamine/ or methamphetamine. But when used appropriately the same thoughts still apply to both.

Yes.

Snort

Snort

Snort

Forget about oral dosage.

It doesn't compare to methamphetamine. (I am talking about methamphetamine, not amphetamine) - Also it is all subjective, so IME coke is a waste, and compared to oral methamphetamine I would say it is about 25% as "good" as meth, and that is even a little bit too high a percentage.

Also subjective, IME there is little to no euphoria from coke, in fact it is dis-euphoric for me after a few minutes.

It's not. (again comparing it to methamphetamine)

Duration of coke is very much shorter (we talking like 45 minutes if you lucky, the best would be to swop the coke for meth(orally), but that isn't really a Harm Reduction answer, but it's my honest opinion.

Expect nothing except for a blocked nose and a lot less money in your wallet.

ok Methamphetamine is more potent than Cocaine. Highly believable. Here where I am we only have Clandestine AMphetamine Sulphate. Euphoric qualities after a while seemed decreased. I have cut down to using only on weekends. Infact I am experiencing extreme pleasure on Kratom, amazing herb I am even feeling Aphrodisiac qualities and music euphoria and empathy on it.
After a while the excessive stimulation noted from Amphetamine and Methamphetmine makes one feel crazy you have to change your high. ;) ok. maybe I will try coke. Here in Europe. it sucks its hard to get meth and i am more scared of meth than cocaine imo.

Sadly, this is 100% right. Good cocaine is really hard to find. Another issue that complicates things is some people have started selling various RCs (namely things like a-PVP, MDPV, etc) as cocaine. Personally, I would stick with amphetamine over cocaine. If cocaine was consistently high quality and low price, I would prefer cocaine, however.

Btw ok I will stick with Amphetamine. I love Amphetamine Sulphate got no meth and haven't tried it, my Amphetamine is 2-3 fold weaker than Methamphetamine but perhaps as potent as Adderall if not more Potent. What I was using. Only thing that sucks and that has made me cut down my use is the loss of Euphoria. The first few feelings of Euphoria on my first few uses of Amphetamine Sulphate where mind blowing. And afterwards the feelings on Amphetamine where mixed a few times I was spun as heck( nervous and paranoid) jaw clenching as heck and the majority of the time I would feel good and speedy and chatty talkative but only slightly Euphoric. Lately I have been mixing my Amphetamines with Absurd amounts of Alcohol and Kanna( Sceletium Tortousum) a anxiolytic herb What I have noted when combining Amphetamine with this herb a reduction of Nervousness and paranoia and a return of Euphoric qualities .
The Amphetamine Su+ Kanna+ Alcohol combo is wonderful
Kratom and Amphetamine is good too though Kratom can overpower Amphetamine. And all of you who diss these Herbs have got no Idea. Kratom is pure Euphoria if you get the right vendor and batch wow it is mind blowing as well. More Euphoric and better quality effects than good ol cannabis.

oh one more note. Amphetamine consumption should be kept in check i keep mine at twice a week. Kratom seems to reduce urges to use Amphetamine. I wonder how the plant Khat would serve as a substitute to people who are addicted to Methamphetamine and Crack, Cocaine?

off topic but Natural Substances are truly amazing like Kratom and Kanna. Why these compounds never lose Euphoric qualities? Makes me wonder. Mushroom Euphoria is mind blowing as well.
I did a combo Amphetamine+Weed+Shrooms rather bliss.

Yep, Kratom is amazing at reducing stim cravings and is a great way to feel better if you are craving bad and its messing up your day

Yep, Kratom is amazing at reducing stim cravings and is a great way to feel better if you are craving bad and its messing up your day

When was the first time you tried Kratom? are you fascinated by its effects? have you noticed any positive since you began consuming kratom?

Cocaine is worth trying, especially if you can get decent stuff for a good price, like we can in South Africa. Amphetamine is fun too, but I'm a bit wary of Meth. It seems too good! Cat is a great drug, if you can get it there.

Cocaine is worth trying, especially if you can get decent stuff for a good price, like we can in South Africa. Amphetamine is fun too, but I'm a bit wary of Meth. It seems too good! Cat is a great drug, if you can get it there.

Hey bud, i am a fellow South African and ill agree the crystal meth we have here is very good quality, our coke is like caffeine in comparison. I wont touch the coke again. 1g of Meth lasts about 5 days in comparison 1 evening for 1g coke and on top of that the euphoria is just so far beyond coke its like a different class of stim altogether.

That said, i would recommend sticking to the coke as the meth is obviously far more risky.

Last edited: