• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Best stimulant cathinone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornerstone430

Bluelighter
Personally only researched cathinone wise. Mephedrone, methylone, 4mec, and pentedrone(which i was impressed with and had a good euphoria aspect to it. Apvp causes too many negative side effects and is too fiendy.

. From all these i have found in study that pentedrone has the best stim properties of the ones have researched. Am curious how buphedrone,flephedrone, etc etc compare before i go ordering some more. pent is expensive unless ordered overseas for me at the moment but am wanting opinions/advice on what cathinone i should work with. There is a lot out there i have yet to research.

So am basically asking personal research advice. Am looking for something that will produce good constant focus and concentration. Such as doing research and studying for extended time periods.

thanks all.
cornerstone

fleph and buph suck. 4-emc is decent. it's your best bet outside of 4-mmc. You're probably better off looking for 4-fa or some amphetamine for studying though.

Yeah i prefer 4fa over most. Another reason im looking for a good cathinone replacement is because of sometimes have a drug test at work.
Though that is not often.
Good to know fleph and buph suck. I know there's a few other cathinones out there but i guess pent and fa is what am going to have to stick to. Sucks because pvp i can get pretty cheap but causes schizo symptoms. Which pentedrone did not and fa sometimes does(depending on the dosage) 2fma would be a great canidate working on trying some out in the near future.

We don't allow these types of what-should-I-take threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.