• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cutting cocaine with 60 mg vyvanse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codystoke

Bluelighter
the ratio would be about .7 of cocaine to .3 of vyvanse. is this a bad idea?

i just want to know if there are any major medical risks in doing so

the ratio would be about .7 of cocaine to .3 of vyvanse. is this a bad idea?

i just want to know if there are any major medical risks in doing so
Why on earth would you want to do this. Just do the coke or the vyvanse seperatly. I don't thin u would even notice the vyvanse at that ratio.

Why on earth would you want to do this. Just do the coke or the vyvanse seperatly. I don't thin u would even notice the vyvanse at that ratio.

i know its not going to have much of a effect, i just want to know if it would have harmful affects or not.

Trust me i do in fact have a reason behind this.

thanks for the reply though:)

Well you can't administer lisdexamfetamine any way besides orally any way, and cocaine (a DNRI) nagates the effects amphetamines (DNRAs), so... don't do it.

As a non-active cut, the powder in vyvanse pills contains flour, not something good to snort.

i wish i could be upfront but ill come off as a dick so I'm going to do it anyway.

i got this girl a few grams of coke but took some lines out for myself but I'm planning on scaling it out in front of her. so i strictly was going to add vyvanse powder strictly to even out the weight.
stupid i know blah blah blah i just wanted to make sure the girl isn't going to have a hard attack if i through in .3 of vyvanse powder in each bag.

i wasn't asking about the benefits in doing so, because i know it won't make it better in any way.

i already said I'm a dick. but this girl has stolen from me in the past so i don't care if I'm being a dick to her.

just a college kid trying to make money to buy some beer, leave me alone :-(

now can someone just answer my question. lol

Not gonna get answers, WE dont help scumbags rip off unsuspecting victims. Not here to get u high. or help u ruin someones day. Fudge off n get a life. How bout ya get a job to buy that beer, Dick?

I don't understand, I'm so confused. Since vyvanse isn't active intranasally, why would you waste good vyvanse powder cutting that shit. Now with that being said, you're a dick.

lol you're a doucher. what if i was asking a hypothetical question? great to know i wouldn't be getting answers to that question.
in fact what if that whole story was made up and i was just looking to get a straight forward answer?

regardless if you think its stupid aren't you here to give me insight and an accurate answer?

bigfanofthemdrugs is the only person that actually gave me an answer instead of coming on this thread and trying to bash me.

and seeing you're from upstate new york, who are you to call ME a scumbag lol

haha, i actually appreciate your answer.

in this situation i am a dick, i realize this.

LOL, you already admitted to being a dick. I dont care if its just a story. U asked a stupid question that doesnt deserve to be answered. Dont be a dick. dont rip people off.
What does upstate NY have to do with being a Scumbag may i ask?

seriously there are sooooo many cheaper ways to cut blow if you are not concerned about diminishing/heightening effects

THERE IS NO NEED TO CUT COKE. IT IS ALREADY CUT. UNLESS u have pure coke..which i know you dont. U dont need to cut it. Unless u are a greedy fuck, like DICK, here is. OBviously a jobless pile of crap who has to scam people to get his beer n drugs. HEs a prime example of how worthless people truly can be.

seriously there are sooooo many cheaper ways to cut blow if you are not concerned about diminishing/heightening effects

That's exactly what I was saying....I probably shouldn't have said you're a dick (srry I didn't take my add med today so I tend to blurt shit out) but i was just saying why would you waste good vyvanse powder why wouldn't you just use baking soda or something else because she won't get an effect from snorting the vyvanse. So no, bigfan wasn't the only one who gave you a straight answer.

No worries man. see if i were actually a dick i'd probably be more experienced in cutting peoples drugs:p

I'm just giving her what I'm giving her.

Status
Not open for further replies.