• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Found a connect in seattle but just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezjunkie

Greenlighter
All I've been able to get so far in Seattle is some shitty ass tar where I shoot a whole gram and i barely feel high.
Is there anything other than black tar in seattle or is there tar out there that's actually good? I've had good tar before, this just isn't it.
A g is only about 25 bucks but like I said even when you shoot the whole thing it still doesn't even get you nodding. It might get you well, but not to nod.

Can't talk about price discussion but if you're paying that for a gram prepared to get some bunk ass gear. I'm not familiar with the Seattle area but I've got friends on the west coast who occasionally come across powder but tar is the main game over there. I'm sure there's good tar around, there's usually good gear everywhere (at least in the US) you just got to find it.

I wouldn't be putting that stuff anywhere near your veins. Who knows what's in it... Sounds like some really nasty stuff man :S.

Please read the BLUA and Other Drugs forum guidelines as you agreed to and are bound by upon creation of your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.