Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

A night on Kratom, Marijuana, Synthetic Marijuana UR144, Kanna, Amphetamine etc

aguythatlikessmoke

Bluelighter
To introduce myself I am 22 years of age and I am studying Pharmacology.
I am living a students life and I am at a University.
I have a worse recollection of how it went down but here it is.
Evening time around 6pm- I took my first dose of Bali and Thai Kratom 2-3 Tablespoons up to 10 Grams.
Then I proceeded to take 1 Gram of Kanna Sceletium tortuosum Orally. For the next two hours I would be cleaning my flat, folding my clothing, taking out the trash Sweeping and moping the floors , just being productive Kratom does that to me. I read reports on here that indicated Kratom was an excellent Antidepressant, I completely agreed with that . Other noted effects where my body felt very heavy, I felt sedated and I felt a moderate surge of Euphoria going through me Kratom and Kanna does that to me. The Euphoria is moderate because it is a feeling of me just being content and satisfied( appetite is non existent as well) Seriously Kratom and Kanna are powerful substances that are still legal( hope they stay that way).

Then later my family called me I had a long conversation with them about all sorts of topics from School, to weather to gas prices to girls me and my dad conversed well which we haven't done in a while I enjoyed it . After this I had to go to a store and buy some water and juice/ milk for myself . Upon the way there I stumbled upon 3 younger girls in the age range of 17-19, ( Kratom causes me to feel so calm, gives me a body high , a Euphoria and a feeling of content and satisfaction and a warm blanket is wrapped over my soul I feel very social on Kratom as well especially the Kanna causes Euphoria and a powerful Anxiolytic effect) I felt very social and I talked to all 3 of the girls .The girls enjoyed my presence I got 3 hugs from the girls and one of the girls I will call her K invited me to a birthday party in a pub as they were heading out there for the night.

I felt pleased. I go home I drink my juice and my water and then I Proceed to smoke some Marijuana and some synthetic Marijuana ( UR- 144 a mix and tobacco as well). I took many hits about 12 to 14. Then I felt very stoned immense and then I took a shower and got dressed . I am an anxious individual sometimes I react crazy to Marijuana I had closed Eye visuals like those you would get on Shrooms and i felt a strong body high and I Felt a surge of anxiety as well. I was able to handle the anxiety well though, it made me feel crazy though for 15 minutes I had a sort of panic attack so I didnt leave my home immediately .

Then I left my house around 9.45 and I met the 3 girls at 8.30 at the shop earlier . Now I am heading out to the birthday party at the pub. Whilst there at the party I met a few more girls and i had thorough conversations with a couple of them and K was there too she was flirting with me we where hugging each other and caressing each other. I felt a strong Euphoria and I felt like hugging a few of the girl( I took a mix of Methylone and Amphetamine 2 small lines before heading to the pub) . I also had a few drinks as I love to drink I had .5 L of Beer and two Vodka glasses mixed with Orange fanta. All of it mixed well the anxious feeling of weed dissipated and I felt a huge grin cover my face I felt very relaxed Kratom, kanna, Weed, Synthetic Weed and alcohol mixed nicely. I had a very nice body high, felt relaxed, felt happy, Talkative just good in general.

After the party at the pub I organized to meet with K at the club later. I went home then I took out my tablet labeled XTC though here there is no MDMA anymore as the market dwindled. The tablet contained Amphetamine along with Methylone,Butylone, Mephedrone in a specific Ratio. These pills where good I payed 11 Dollars for each of them. I crumpled a bit of the pill into 4 small lines I proceeded to Snort it. Instantly after snorting a head rush hits me and I felt very good and calmnd. One more thing to note I snorted this combo before going to the Birthday party at the pub but at that time i only had 2 small lines. These 4 lines I snorted after the party. At this time it was 12 at night I was at the birthday party from 10 till 11.30. I supplemented the 4 lines with 7 grams of Bali Kratom. So I had 4 lines of the tablet and 7 grams of Kratom. Then I Proceeded to head out to the club .

At the club I had more Alcohol then at 1 o clock I took the rest of the tablet which had in it Amphetamine+ mephedrone, methylone or butylone. The effects I noted where similiar to MDMA in the sense I wanted to hug people I felt empathy and I felt the urge to socialize and I just had a good night I was with Friends at the club chilling with them , The Euphoria was great I felt stimulated and I danced a lot as well. I later on met up with K again and I made out with her and we danced together. Also during this time I drank alcohol though not a great quantity. Later on the feeling of sedation of Kratom dissipated. Now all I felt was being wide awake on Amphetamines and I felt very talkative and you know with Amphetamines you keep talking your on a train .K left and I met a new girl had a long conversation with her as well and she liked to dance with me as well my night was great. Then me and my friend leave the party at 4 Am we go to Mcdonalds I dont eat though my appetite wasnt destroyed and we had an after party with 2 more girls till 6 in the morning.

Overall the night was good. I wrote a lot and I dont feel like rereading it again, I took Kratom again tonight a dose of around 14-18 grams> i love Kratom and these drugs I took I liked them as well the combo fared well.

Last edited:
As I wrote my Report I was high on Kratom. I find Kratom to be an amazing substance it is a literally a perfect high . I never did true Opiates but I can see how people succumb to them.
I will note a few more things
Kratom Positive effects I noted on myself- Feeling of content, satisfaction, Antidepressant effect, Sedation, Pain relief, increases sociality. It is powerful . When I take it in the afternoon I notice that time slows down, I am outside walking all of Sudden I notice all of the people and then a powerful calming feeling, I believe that I belong in this world Positivity and warmth envelop me . The beginning of the Kratom high reminds me of shrooms but then it transcends into a feeling content, happiness, sedation, relaxation stress reduction a nice body high and good pain relief. It just makes you feel good and Kratom i loved as well because it is stimulating at times and it seems to help me study I take Kratom whilst I am studying for exams and it has a nootropic effect on me, it does help people work but only in smaller doses if the doses are large you will feel lazy and you won't do anything but chill . The month I was binging on Kratom I did the best on my results in University NO lie. ANother positve awesome synergy with Alcohol.

Negative aspect of Kratom - Sometimes it increases sex drive at other times decreases it. To me Kratom is very addictive, psychologically helps me deal with life and problems better keeps me calm and collected. Nausea a feeling of sickness at times.

Kanna Positive- Awesome for Anxiety acts better than Xanax( on me ). It has a stimulative phase, you feel very talkative, Euphoric calm and ridded of your anxiety . Kanna tends to have a synergy with many substances Cannabis, Coffee and Alcohol. It makes you feel good as well and Euphoric. Muscles relaxation is noted. Later on it kills pains analgesia and it has a sedative effect helps me take naps. But its best effect is for anxiety, stress and feeling talkative and stimulated It has an Antidepressant effect.Increased my sex drive, and also over the course of taking it for a few days improvements in mood where noted. It has good synergies with the substances as noted above. It amplified the effects of Alcohol partying on kanna and drinking was fun.

Negative- Only Oral dosage works for me and I have to take 2 grams orally for it to have a strong effect, smaller doses are more of a subtle effect. Nasally doesnt work for me. Another Positive Smoking it works and it mixes well with Cannabis. You will smoke less Cannabis and you will get very stoned as well, and it adds to the psychedelic effect of Cannabis you can feel a barrier break and more connected to people.

Last edited:
I am going to give you three days to format your thread to make it readable. Paragraphs are your friend.

Its readable, reads away nice and easy.
Offcourse my opinion could be coloured as I am under the influence off some Kratom right now.
What's Kanna like? I have about 3/4gr 5x Kanna extract laying around collecting dust due to being deemed useless.

Bizar pill lets get it straight Amphetamin + one off the 3 mentioned cathinones,
or Amphetamin + mephedrone and one of the 2 others?

Its readable, reads away nice and easy.
Offcourse my opinion could be coloured as I am under the influence off some Kratom right now.
What's Kanna like? I have about 3/4gr 5x Kanna extract laying around collecting dust due to being deemed useless.

Bizar pill lets get it straight Amphetamin + one off the 3 mentioned cathinones,
or Amphetamin + mephedrone and one of the 2 others?

Man I was offline bluelight for a few days busy with studies and life. The Pill I took had high potency Amphetamine in it along with Mephedrone or Methlyone or a mixture of all three. The pills were really good I ate half of the pill the other half of the pill I crushed and snorted. I love Amphetamine and Cathionine though I am not addicted. Kratom is an awesome drug. I really hope the DEA takes it off their list of concern. Kratom should be kept legal!!!!

I currently live in Europe( though I travel to the states often) its legal here I go to a Headshop, smokeshop etc and I can buy in the hundred gram range. So I have like a 100 grams of Kratom lying around my apartment any given day. Its great it reduces my stress whilst at the same time I feel happy and high and I can get stuff done , I was taking Kratom for a month all of October with off days of course but I also studied for 3 of my exams and passed all of them hard subjects too in Pharmacology. I think Kratom along with the Opiate like high ( great for anxiety stress and to be chill) also has a stimulant effect and it doesn't dull my memory or intelligence it seems to increase my concentration and focus if anything especially when I take it in the lower dosage range. Helps with studying.

Kanna take that stuff but take like 2 grams orally( nasally didn't work for me) . If the Kanna you got was from a legitimate source like mine you will have effects such as these - Muscle relaxation, Euphoria, Happiness, Relaxation increased talkativity and increased sociability, a stimulant like effect though not strong. Calmness, Anti Anxiety effect and at first it is stimulating later on a bit sedating though nowhere near as Kratom. With kanna the good thing is synergy use that. I get drunk on Kanna it increases Alcohols effects times 2. Its good. It also increases the effects of Cannabis and Synthetic Cannabis it adds that Psychedelic component to it or takes that back if you smoked a lot or your not able to get as high.

Somebody on here mentioned that Kratom has an Antidepressant effect. I completely agree with that. I will explain to you. Its a substance that where you get this feeling wow I am glad that I am alive. I love life. You get stuff done. It does help with work smokes I never clean my room. After I take Kratom my motivation increases per say I will clean my room completely dust the floor, mop the floor take out the trash and I won't feel lazy about it. I will study for a few hours and I won't mind it. It also increases sociability and kills your shyness I randomly approached Girls whilst I was outside. It gives an amazing body high, my arms and legs feel like jello and it takes away pain Physical and Mental pain. It causes you to feel happy.
It is addictive but I only find it Psychologically addictive like when I am dealing with stressful events and crap in my life. I will dose a lot during that month and Kratom seems to help with that. As another user mentioned when you use Kratom to relieve anxiety . It gives him a feeling of being collected I completely agree.

I am also very happy that I got introduced to Kratom this year. I only figured out about it this year, but I had a lot of good experiences. I would take it for 3 weeks straight and quit and have no withdrawal whatsoever but then I would have a week off and then I would use it again.

One more note I use Kratom for insomnia issues and it helps alot Especially Bali Kratom. My question is though Does Kratom effect deep sleep and sleep architecture in a positive way? I feel like it does and I also wanted to know if Kratom had a nootropic effect? I possibly note that it does have.