• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pill2Chill

Bluelight Crew
Since the previous thread was (almost) at 1000 posts, here's a new one. :)

Link to the old thread.

Credit for this thread's version name goes to Bigfanofthemdrugs.

I'm feeling pretty damn good from:
250mg primidone
400mg tramadol (200mg IR, 200mg XR)

So.. How high are you?

Fuck man I was trying to hold off till this weekend but I had a wicked bad day and decided to cop a bit of heroin. I didn't buy a ton just enough to hold me over for tonight. This should only mean that I won't have enough money to get the 12 30mg roxi's this weekend probably only 10 now or no weed. Plus I was trying to stay drug free all week in preparation for this weekend but fuck it that plan is out the window.

Despite all that the dope is really good and i'm high as fuck so I don't really care too much about getting two less roxi's this weekend. As long as I get a high quality MDMA roll it'll all be good plus i'm sure I can make some extra cash in the meantime just gotta work some overtime or put another shift ;)

200mg IV morphine, 20mg valium, coffee and cigarettes.

someone needs to make me an substantial breakfast!

Love the thread title. ;)

EDIT: How high is verso? Eh, pretty high... the girlfriend found some money on the ground today (no, really, that's not code for ripping someone off/stealing... she actually found money on the ground) and so we picked up a few bags. :)

The dope is all right... still burns like all hell, but it's decent quality.

Love the thread title. ;)

EDIT: How high is verso? Eh, pretty high... the girlfriend found some money on the ground today (no, really, that's not code for ripping someone off/stealing... she actually found money on the ground) and so we picked up a few bags. :)

The dope is all right... still burns like all hell, but it's decent quality.

I hate cuts that burn the fuck out of your nose. I'm forced to fuck up my nose for subpar shit. At least cut your dope which something sniff able. Fucking dumbass dealers. Luckily my guy has been hella consistent lately and I haven't gotten bad (or ever average) bags for months. I hope he can keep this shit up but if the bags start to become worse then i'll just quit altogether which is something that i've been contemplating doing anyway lately.

But this dope is sooo good man...instant deep nods after a just a few lines. Best body high i've had off dope in a long time too. I gotta stock up now :\...i'm about to ruin my weekend tho

Last edited:
Total for today

10mg methadone
6mg of alprazolam
1.25 bags of heroin IV

Haha yes the title!

Feeling real nice on extra suboxone about 3mg, 1.5 mg of xanax, many bong hits and 2 labatts.

I hate cuts that burn the fuck out of your nose. I'm forced to fuck up my nose for subpar shit. At least cut your dope which something sniff able. Fucking dumbass dealers. Luckily my guy has been hella consistent lately and I haven't gotten bad (or ever average) bags for months. I hope he can keep this shit up but if the bags start to become worse then i'll just quit altogether which is something that i've been contemplating doing anyway lately.

But this dope is sooo good man...instant deep nods after a just a few lines. Best body high i've had off dope in a long time too. I gotta stock up now :\...i'm about to ruin my weekend tho

I hear ya, man. It sucks, too, because this is not normal; the bags right now are either average quality, so-so, with a cut that burns like hell, or less-than-average quality with a cut that doesn't burn. Hell, even the fluffy white dope that is normally awesome is not on par right now with what we're used to getting around here.

I hope this doesn't last, man... I need that bomb ass east coast dope we're used to ASAP!

Since the previous thread was (almost) at 1000 posts, here's a new one. :)

Link to the old thread.

Credit for this thread's version name goes to Bigfanofthemdrugs.

I'm feeling pretty damn good from:
250mg primidone
400mg tramadol (200mg IR, 200mg XR)

So.. How high are you?

Lol, the title is so damn true though, I hate stimulants (due to past memories of lengthy comedowns and psychosis), but as soon as someone offers me a bag of ice, I convince myself that "this time its different, ill moderate" but then i take dose and 3 hours later, i debate whether to have another, and again, i convince myself that "ill be able to sleep tonight, because i have oxy" or some reason that makes very little sense.

Anyway, I'm trying to avoid meth, so right now I'm just really stoned on some of my homegrown reefer. Will add kava soon, among other herbal sedatives.

And also, PillToChill, how do you manage to get anything from tramadol if you use it so often that it seems like your DOC? After a few weeks on it, alternating with oxy, all it seems to do is kill my pain and make me nauseous and slightly itchy. No recreational effects whatsoever, its only use is for pain and I would imagine opiate WD, although tramadol for WD has provoked mixed opinions, some say its good some swear by it, some hate it, and some say that it makes WD worse.

Last edited:
lol I just woke up, apparently I passed out on the couch for a few hours. Long day topped off with PBR, Newcastle and spice.

2 mg alprazolam, 2 mg clonazepam, 90 mg temazepam, 150 mg tramadol, 5 mg mixed amphetamine salts (extended-release) all about 5 hours ago. And, 75 mg tramadol about 7 hours ago. Feeling good - long time since I have been really downed-out, and had a good time with just benzos, tramadol, and a little bit of amphetamine to add to the high, and allow me to be somewhat functional in basic shit. I would not be able to calculate numbers now, but I am able to type, and well-enough it seems, although I notice my typing is a bit off. I have a feeling I am getting to like temazepam a little too much - oh well, already in deep-enough benzo dependence w/ obviously a high tolerance should I be able to write like this after consuming how much benzodiazepine I did only 5 hours ago. So happy to finally have temazepam available for my use - only second time, the night before last being my first with only 15 mg. Not sure how well I'll remember all of tonight tomorrow, but it won't be blacked-out, I doubt - I have never really had FULL amnesia from any drug, except maybe DXM a few times, but that is different, obviously. I actually was going to dose lower with the temazepam at first, like 60 mg, but with my tolerance, and the daily stress lately - why not 90 mg, if I can handle it, which it seems I can. I think I have found a benzo that is actually going to be practical for anxiety for me without unwanted effects, but will still rely on alprazolam for sharper anxiety attacks or paranoid anxiety. Weird thing is I don't have insomnia - only stay up late, every night, out of habit. I think it is the Adderall XR that really just wears me out through the days, and I just crash into a sleep for a decent amount of time, and repeat cycle. I am starting to, and I never thought I would really would, think about asking for a switch to pure dextroamphetamine, either in IR or Spansule form, or Vyvanse. I still like the idea of having PRN stimulants, though, so I am not sure how that would go. I like the Adderall XR in that it wakes me up and gives me that kick, but recently I have been unwarrantedly anxious of a paranoid variety, and it seems highly tied to the amps, though I never go above 20 mg Adderall XR daily. I am rambling - maybe I am just sensitive, or am feeling less of the initial positive effect leading to a perception of more side-effects? I don't know. Vyvanse sure does sound attractive, though, due to the smoothness, efficacy, and duration of action. But, I'd want like a little Adderall IR on the side to use as needed. Scratches head. Too relaxed to give a shit right now. Will worry about it later.

Snorted 20mg Ritalin and dropped 20mg. Feeling gooood. Have an exam in 7 hours =D sleep when ya dead. Also why do so many people hate ritalin so much? Everyone says the comedown is hellish but it ain't that bad for me... Maybe I'm just lucky but I do keep hydrated, take magnesium and have these sachets full of electrolytes etc but at the same time I generally have a few redbulls on it as well, comedown for me is just don't feel like doing anything and a bit anxious but keeping my mind occupied tends to get rid of that feeling completely.
MDMA comedown is far worse for me, barely roll anymore as I end up doing some very erratic things while coming down ie giving away all my rolls,weed,alcohol saying never doing any drugs again, crying for no reason or feeling like I'm going to and I always feel dead the next day, I can barely move to do anything.
I use ritalin when I'm drinking as well, take 40mg at the start of the night after a few drinks. Get the talkative buzz going, feeling good etc then have a few more drinks than normal and by the time I'm coming down, I'm on the perfect level of drunk that I don't feel the comedown nor ritalin at all and can sleep perfectly fine at the end of the night, hangovers have a bit more anxiety but nothing major. Only combine it because I find alcohol is plain boring on it's own but it combines well with a lot drugs for me, only drink because of social acceptance really though.
Sorry to keep rambling but it also helped with my depression by putting things into perspective and it wasn't a only works when high thing, it actually carried onto me when I was sober and stopped stressing the little things and just be yourself. I don't find it fiendish nor do I crave it at all.

Random thought; How awesome would it be if snorting lines was completely socially acceptable and we could have a relatively safe upper for it? Imo it is by far the most fun social ritual to do with a bunch of good mates then hitting up a club feeling happy as hell with lowered social barriers ie no damn egos. Damn you society, damn you. I love alcohol but fk alcohol at the same time.

Have to love the upper influenced ramblings on bluelight! Could write for ever it seems like but tl;dr I enjoy ritalin for social and study, comedowns aren't that bad and don't fiend for it at all, seems like I'm just lucky :)

I have been taking xanax for about a week straight - not very high doses or anything - and i consistently wake up with these bomb ass afterglows!

Fucks love it man. In celebration of that im gonna take a bong rip and a little tiny piece of suboxone.

Random thought; How awesome would it be if snorting lines was completely socially acceptable and we could have a relatively safe upper for it? Imo it is by far the most fun social ritual to do with a bunch of good mates then hitting up a club feeling happy as hell with lowered social barriers ie no damn egos. Damn you society, damn you. I love alcohol but fk alcohol at the same time.

Haha. Out of all that i didnt read, i stopped at the "random thought" and YES YES YES i want that too! How amazing that would be indeed... and yes i agree society you whore.

Last edited:
not high at all, but feeling the side effects of sleep deprivation. I walked my dog for like 30 min., hydrated a ton, took some vitamins/supplements and ate a meal with a cup of yerba mate and a few sips of my hyperpotent kava (basically there's 18 servings in a smallish glass jar).

And also, PillToChill, how do you manage to get anything from tramadol if you use it so often that it seems like your DOC? After a few weeks on it, alternating with oxy, all it seems to do is kill my pain and make me nauseous and slightly itchy. No recreational effects whatsoever, its only use is for pain and I would imagine opiate WD, although tramadol for WD has provoked mixed opinions, some say its good some swear by it, some hate it, and some say that it makes WD worse.

I used tramadol aswell as tilidine to get off oxy when I was addicted to that. It worked wonders and the withdrawal wasn't bad at all, eventhough I'd been using oxy for 2 years straight.. For me it definitely did alot!

Usually I mix tramadol with some benzos, I get nice effects for a long time with this combination. Usually I take it for like a month, maybe a month and a half. At this point pretty much all the effects are gone, so this is when I usually stop for a tolerance break. I also skip a few days every now and then, which helps keep my tolerance down quite a bit. When my tolerance has gone up considerably, I also take doses higher than 400mg sometimes, which is not that smart. But it's definitely effective for me.

Right now I've only used it a few days in a row since I found a blister I didn't know I still had. Don't have any benzos to combine them with either. Oh well, my tolerance was very low anyway.

Tramadol is definitely one of my favourite drugs, especially when I can combine it with benzos and some weed. <3 But, I'll take a nice bag of ketamine over tramadol any day. :D
/edit: Oh, obviously oxy used to be my favourite opioid, but since I don't mess with the high potency stuff anymore, tramadol has become my favourite. Tilidine is pretty sweet too, with a high comparable to that of oxy IMO.

OT: 250mg primidone, 200mg tramadol IR, 200mg tramadol XR.

Feels nice! :D

Last edited:
20 mg adderrall xr.
A hash topped bowl
A shot of fireball
Breakfast of champions!

this new title is fantastic. it describes my last week perfectly. i have just been maintaining my well-being by only consuming ~45mg oxy a day so i wouldn't get sick. today i got some cashflow and bought 6 30mg oxys for my enjoyment. i have done 90mg at this point, and i feel great.. definitely not gonna nod out or anything but i feel very nice. i did do 30mg earlier in the day so i could take an exam, and that was lingering a little bit when i resupplied.

high as shit from the shot of morphine i just had. now waiting for the diazepam to kick in with the coffee. sucking on a fag, too.

going to be a relaxing start to the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.