PDA

View Full Version : How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Pill2Chill
25-10-2012, 00:23
Since the previous thread was (almost) at 1000 posts, here's a new one. :)

Link to the old thread. (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/643242-How-High-Are-You-v-Not-High-Enough)

Credit for this thread's version name goes to Bigfanofthemdrugs.

I'm feeling pretty damn good from:
250mg primidone
400mg tramadol (200mg IR, 200mg XR)

So.. How high are you?

escape20
25-10-2012, 02:51
Fuck man I was trying to hold off till this weekend but I had a wicked bad day and decided to cop a bit of heroin. I didn't buy a ton just enough to hold me over for tonight. This should only mean that I won't have enough money to get the 12 30mg roxi's this weekend probably only 10 now or no weed. Plus I was trying to stay drug free all week in preparation for this weekend but fuck it that plan is out the window.

Despite all that the dope is really good and i'm high as fuck so I don't really care too much about getting two less roxi's this weekend. As long as I get a high quality MDMA roll it'll all be good plus i'm sure I can make some extra cash in the meantime just gotta work some overtime or put another shift ;)

tentram
25-10-2012, 03:13
200mg IV morphine, 20mg valium, coffee and cigarettes.

someone needs to make me an substantial breakfast!

verso
25-10-2012, 03:50
Love the thread title. ;)

EDIT: How high is verso? Eh, pretty high... the girlfriend found some money on the ground today (no, really, that's not code for ripping someone off/stealing... she actually found money on the ground) and so we picked up a few bags. :)

The dope is all right... still burns like all hell, but it's decent quality.

escape20
25-10-2012, 04:02
Love the thread title. ;)

EDIT: How high is verso? Eh, pretty high... the girlfriend found some money on the ground today (no, really, that's not code for ripping someone off/stealing... she actually found money on the ground) and so we picked up a few bags. :)

The dope is all right... still burns like all hell, but it's decent quality.

I hate cuts that burn the fuck out of your nose. I'm forced to fuck up my nose for subpar shit. At least cut your dope which something sniff able. Fucking dumbass dealers. Luckily my guy has been hella consistent lately and I haven't gotten bad (or ever average) bags for months. I hope he can keep this shit up but if the bags start to become worse then i'll just quit altogether which is something that i've been contemplating doing anyway lately.

But this dope is sooo good man...instant deep nods after a just a few lines. Best body high i've had off dope in a long time too. I gotta stock up now :\...i'm about to ruin my weekend tho

Cloudy
25-10-2012, 04:12
Total for today

10mg methadone
6mg of alprazolam
1.25 bags of heroin IV

highhooked
25-10-2012, 04:39
Haha yes the title!

Feeling real nice on extra suboxone about 3mg, 1.5 mg of xanax, many bong hits and 2 labatts.

verso
25-10-2012, 04:52
I hate cuts that burn the fuck out of your nose. I'm forced to fuck up my nose for subpar shit. At least cut your dope which something sniff able. Fucking dumbass dealers. Luckily my guy has been hella consistent lately and I haven't gotten bad (or ever average) bags for months. I hope he can keep this shit up but if the bags start to become worse then i'll just quit altogether which is something that i've been contemplating doing anyway lately.

But this dope is sooo good man...instant deep nods after a just a few lines. Best body high i've had off dope in a long time too. I gotta stock up now :\...i'm about to ruin my weekend tho

I hear ya, man. It sucks, too, because this is not normal; the bags right now are either average quality, so-so, with a cut that burns like hell, or less-than-average quality with a cut that doesn't burn. Hell, even the fluffy white dope that is normally awesome is not on par right now with what we're used to getting around here.

I hope this doesn't last, man... I need that bomb ass east coast dope we're used to ASAP!

Tryptamino
25-10-2012, 05:07
Since the previous thread was (almost) at 1000 posts, here's a new one. :)

Link to the old thread. (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/643242-How-High-Are-You-v-Not-High-Enough)

Credit for this thread's version name goes to Bigfanofthemdrugs.

I'm feeling pretty damn good from:
250mg primidone
400mg tramadol (200mg IR, 200mg XR)

So.. How high are you?

Lol, the title is so damn true though, I hate stimulants (due to past memories of lengthy comedowns and psychosis), but as soon as someone offers me a bag of ice, I convince myself that "this time its different, ill moderate" but then i take dose and 3 hours later, i debate whether to have another, and again, i convince myself that "ill be able to sleep tonight, because i have oxy" or some reason that makes very little sense.

Anyway, I'm trying to avoid meth, so right now I'm just really stoned on some of my homegrown reefer. Will add kava soon, among other herbal sedatives.

And also, PillToChill, how do you manage to get anything from tramadol if you use it so often that it seems like your DOC? After a few weeks on it, alternating with oxy, all it seems to do is kill my pain and make me nauseous and slightly itchy. No recreational effects whatsoever, its only use is for pain and I would imagine opiate WD, although tramadol for WD has provoked mixed opinions, some say its good some swear by it, some hate it, and some say that it makes WD worse.

Psychlone Jack
25-10-2012, 08:53
lol I just woke up, apparently I passed out on the couch for a few hours. Long day topped off with PBR, Newcastle and spice.

LogicSoDeveloped
25-10-2012, 09:30
I'm pretty fucking lit. Was going to do some mxe earlier but I decided against it.

Alex000
25-10-2012, 10:46
2 mg alprazolam, 2 mg clonazepam, 90 mg temazepam, 150 mg tramadol, 5 mg mixed amphetamine salts (extended-release) all about 5 hours ago. And, 75 mg tramadol about 7 hours ago. Feeling good - long time since I have been really downed-out, and had a good time with just benzos, tramadol, and a little bit of amphetamine to add to the high, and allow me to be somewhat functional in basic shit. I would not be able to calculate numbers now, but I am able to type, and well-enough it seems, although I notice my typing is a bit off. I have a feeling I am getting to like temazepam a little too much - oh well, already in deep-enough benzo dependence w/ obviously a high tolerance should I be able to write like this after consuming how much benzodiazepine I did only 5 hours ago. So happy to finally have temazepam available for my use - only second time, the night before last being my first with only 15 mg. Not sure how well I'll remember all of tonight tomorrow, but it won't be blacked-out, I doubt - I have never really had FULL amnesia from any drug, except maybe DXM a few times, but that is different, obviously. I actually was going to dose lower with the temazepam at first, like 60 mg, but with my tolerance, and the daily stress lately - why not 90 mg, if I can handle it, which it seems I can. I think I have found a benzo that is actually going to be practical for anxiety for me without unwanted effects, but will still rely on alprazolam for sharper anxiety attacks or paranoid anxiety. Weird thing is I don't have insomnia - only stay up late, every night, out of habit. I think it is the Adderall XR that really just wears me out through the days, and I just crash into a sleep for a decent amount of time, and repeat cycle. I am starting to, and I never thought I would really would, think about asking for a switch to pure dextroamphetamine, either in IR or Spansule form, or Vyvanse. I still like the idea of having PRN stimulants, though, so I am not sure how that would go. I like the Adderall XR in that it wakes me up and gives me that kick, but recently I have been unwarrantedly anxious of a paranoid variety, and it seems highly tied to the amps, though I never go above 20 mg Adderall XR daily. I am rambling - maybe I am just sensitive, or am feeling less of the initial positive effect leading to a perception of more side-effects? I don't know. Vyvanse sure does sound attractive, though, due to the smoothness, efficacy, and duration of action. But, I'd want like a little Adderall IR on the side to use as needed. Scratches head. Too relaxed to give a shit right now. Will worry about it later.

Psychlone Jack
25-10-2012, 15:17
Woke up, put Pandora on the dubstep station, are breakfast and got stoned. Now coffee.

Cycik
25-10-2012, 16:55
Snorted 20mg Ritalin and dropped 20mg. Feeling gooood. Have an exam in 7 hours =D sleep when ya dead. Also why do so many people hate ritalin so much? Everyone says the comedown is hellish but it ain't that bad for me... Maybe I'm just lucky but I do keep hydrated, take magnesium and have these sachets full of electrolytes etc but at the same time I generally have a few redbulls on it as well, comedown for me is just don't feel like doing anything and a bit anxious but keeping my mind occupied tends to get rid of that feeling completely.
MDMA comedown is far worse for me, barely roll anymore as I end up doing some very erratic things while coming down ie giving away all my rolls,weed,alcohol saying never doing any drugs again, crying for no reason or feeling like I'm going to and I always feel dead the next day, I can barely move to do anything.
I use ritalin when I'm drinking as well, take 40mg at the start of the night after a few drinks. Get the talkative buzz going, feeling good etc then have a few more drinks than normal and by the time I'm coming down, I'm on the perfect level of drunk that I don't feel the comedown nor ritalin at all and can sleep perfectly fine at the end of the night, hangovers have a bit more anxiety but nothing major. Only combine it because I find alcohol is plain boring on it's own but it combines well with a lot drugs for me, only drink because of social acceptance really though.
Sorry to keep rambling but it also helped with my depression by putting things into perspective and it wasn't a only works when high thing, it actually carried onto me when I was sober and stopped stressing the little things and just be yourself. I don't find it fiendish nor do I crave it at all.

Random thought; How awesome would it be if snorting lines was completely socially acceptable and we could have a relatively safe upper for it? Imo it is by far the most fun social ritual to do with a bunch of good mates then hitting up a club feeling happy as hell with lowered social barriers ie no damn egos. Damn you society, damn you. I love alcohol but fk alcohol at the same time.

Have to love the upper influenced ramblings on bluelight! Could write for ever it seems like but tl;dr I enjoy ritalin for social and study, comedowns aren't that bad and don't fiend for it at all, seems like I'm just lucky :)

highhooked
25-10-2012, 17:45
I have been taking xanax for about a week straight - not very high doses or anything - and i consistently wake up with these bomb ass afterglows!

Fucks love it man. In celebration of that im gonna take a bong rip and a little tiny piece of suboxone.

Random thought; How awesome would it be if snorting lines was completely socially acceptable and we could have a relatively safe upper for it? Imo it is by far the most fun social ritual to do with a bunch of good mates then hitting up a club feeling happy as hell with lowered social barriers ie no damn egos. Damn you society, damn you. I love alcohol but fk alcohol at the same time.

Haha. Out of all that i didnt read, i stopped at the "random thought" and YES YES YES i want that too! How amazing that would be indeed... and yes i agree society you whore.

Tryptamino
25-10-2012, 18:07
not high at all, but feeling the side effects of sleep deprivation. I walked my dog for like 30 min., hydrated a ton, took some vitamins/supplements and ate a meal with a cup of yerba mate and a few sips of my hyperpotent kava (basically there's 18 servings in a smallish glass jar).

Pill2Chill
25-10-2012, 18:18
And also, PillToChill, how do you manage to get anything from tramadol if you use it so often that it seems like your DOC? After a few weeks on it, alternating with oxy, all it seems to do is kill my pain and make me nauseous and slightly itchy. No recreational effects whatsoever, its only use is for pain and I would imagine opiate WD, although tramadol for WD has provoked mixed opinions, some say its good some swear by it, some hate it, and some say that it makes WD worse.

I used tramadol aswell as tilidine to get off oxy when I was addicted to that. It worked wonders and the withdrawal wasn't bad at all, eventhough I'd been using oxy for 2 years straight.. For me it definitely did alot!

Usually I mix tramadol with some benzos, I get nice effects for a long time with this combination. Usually I take it for like a month, maybe a month and a half. At this point pretty much all the effects are gone, so this is when I usually stop for a tolerance break. I also skip a few days every now and then, which helps keep my tolerance down quite a bit. When my tolerance has gone up considerably, I also take doses higher than 400mg sometimes, which is not that smart. But it's definitely effective for me.

Right now I've only used it a few days in a row since I found a blister I didn't know I still had. Don't have any benzos to combine them with either. Oh well, my tolerance was very low anyway.

Tramadol is definitely one of my favourite drugs, especially when I can combine it with benzos and some weed. <3 But, I'll take a nice bag of ketamine over tramadol any day. :D
/edit: Oh, obviously oxy used to be my favourite opioid, but since I don't mess with the high potency stuff anymore, tramadol has become my favourite. Tilidine is pretty sweet too, with a high comparable to that of oxy IMO.

OT: 250mg primidone, 200mg tramadol IR, 200mg tramadol XR.

Feels nice! :D

303Thizz
25-10-2012, 18:48
20 mg adderrall xr.
A hash topped bowl
A shot of fireball
Breakfast of champions!

spacebound
26-10-2012, 01:40
this new title is fantastic. it describes my last week perfectly. i have just been maintaining my well-being by only consuming ~45mg oxy a day so i wouldn't get sick. today i got some cashflow and bought 6 30mg oxys for my enjoyment. i have done 90mg at this point, and i feel great.. definitely not gonna nod out or anything but i feel very nice. i did do 30mg earlier in the day so i could take an exam, and that was lingering a little bit when i resupplied.

tentram
26-10-2012, 02:22
high as shit from the shot of morphine i just had. now waiting for the diazepam to kick in with the coffee. sucking on a fag, too.

going to be a relaxing start to the day.

escape20
26-10-2012, 02:50
Moar dope! Fuck buying oxy's when the dope going around town right now is soooo fucking good. Still gotta save enough money this weekend for some molly and at least two roxi's to help with the day after. Dunno if i'll have enough cash for weed though :(

Tryptamino
26-10-2012, 03:07
been smoking bowls all and not getting very high :| tonight im gonna powersmoke 2 grams, cause this tolerance is fucking ridiculous.

whynaught
26-10-2012, 03:12
I've taken three 20mg XR adderall, haven't smoked a pinch, and just got cigarettes. A smoke and im going.... to do homework /wrists

edit: why you niggas so hiiiiiggghhh..?

Ho-Chi-Minh
26-10-2012, 03:21
been smoking bowls all and not getting very high :| tonight im gonna powersmoke 2 grams, cause this tolerance is fucking ridiculous.

let us know how that goes!

whynaught
26-10-2012, 03:22
^if he thinks his tolerance is high now......

6apbhmm
26-10-2012, 06:17
The title is fucking genious indeed :D

Tryptamino
26-10-2012, 06:40
^if he thinks his tolerance is high now......

well ive been smoking daily for 4 years, so yeah.

anyhoo, i'm nice and stoned now, so i haven't a single care in the world. aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... =D

although it took around an 8th. weird how my tolerance goes up and down like that.

escape20
26-10-2012, 07:08
I have to stop doing so much dope that I end up passing out in my fucking chair. Second straight day that this happened. I wish I knew the meaning of the word moderation :|. It sure as hell would keep my dope tolerance low. Yesterday 3 lines was all I needed for an intense nod...fast forward 24 hours of binging and now I need like 10 lines to even get a slight nod going. Now I might have slight withdrawals going into this weekend which would probably ruin my roll.

Must. Save. Some. Dope. :D

Ah well I can't complain too much since i've been in a hazy noddy state for the past 24 hours.

Tryptamino
26-10-2012, 07:13
^i find it weird how so many heroin addicts stay with the nasal ROA, never moving on to smoking. it took me about a month to start smoking, and after that, 2 weeks and I'm IVing already. And then the LA opiate drought came and i was lucky if i could get fucking codeine around here, let alone heroin, at least until recently. not saying that you should start smoking your dope, cause that can't lead to anything good, it was just a thought.

escape20
26-10-2012, 08:14
^i find it weird how so many heroin addicts stay with the nasal ROA, never moving on to smoking. it took me about a month to start smoking, and after that, 2 weeks and I'm IVing already. And then the LA opiate drought came and i was lucky if i could get fucking codeine around here, let alone heroin, at least until recently. not saying that you should start smoking your dope, cause that can't lead to anything good, it was just a thought.

I live on the east coast remember? I only get powder #4 heroin (even in tan rock form it's still #4 because it's water soluble and breaks up easily into a fine powder) and i'm pretty sure smoking this type of heroin is no better then sniffing it (or is smoking it even a good option?). Obviously IV would be the most efficient ROA but I don't want to go down that path. But the few times that i've gotten tar heroin I ended up smoking it which gave a nice rush but other then that the high was nothing compared to the powder I get out here.

tentram
26-10-2012, 08:33
high as shit from the shot of morphine i just had. now waiting for the diazepam to kick in with the coffee. sucking on a fag, too.

going to be a relaxing start to the day.

after a further 40mg diazepam a few hours ago i soon enough found myself in a wonderful slumber, only just waking up. decided to make a shake with 2 big bananas, mixed berries, strawberry flavoured natural yogurt, honey, ice cream and milk. such a winning combination!

still high as fuck considering another 100mg IV morphine. to shoot or not to shoot - that's the motherfucking question!

I wish I knew the meaning of the word moderation

mod·er·ate (mdr-t)
adj.
1. Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme: a moderate price.
2. Not violent or subject to extremes; mild or calm; temperate: a moderate climate.
a. Of medium or average quantity or extent.
b. Of limited or average quality; mediocre.
4. Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures, especially in politics or religion.
n.
One who holds or champions moderate views or opinions, especially in politics or religion.
v. (md-rt) mod·er·at·ed, mod·er·at·ing, mod·er·ates
v.tr.
1. To lessen the violence, severity, or extremeness of.
2. To preside over: She was chosen to moderate the convention.
v.intr.
1. To become less violent, severe, or extreme; abate.

:D :P

escape20
26-10-2012, 08:46
mod·er·ate (mdr-t)
adj.
1. Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme: a moderate price.
2. Not violent or subject to extremes; mild or calm; temperate: a moderate climate.
a. Of medium or average quantity or extent.
b. Of limited or average quality; mediocre.
4. Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures, especially in politics or religion.
n.
One who holds or champions moderate views or opinions, especially in politics or religion.
v. (md-rt) mod·er·at·ed, mod·er·at·ing, mod·er·ates
v.tr.
1. To lessen the violence, severity, or extremeness of.
2. To preside over: She was chosen to moderate the convention.
v.intr.
1. To become less violent, severe, or extreme; abate.

:D :P

Why are you speaking spanish to me good sir? *sniffs another fat line of dope* =D

Also, doing a few kief/resin hits and drinking some icea tea along with the continuing dope binge. Still don't quite understand the meaning of moderation...I don't trust the dictionary *shifty eyes* :D

tentram
26-10-2012, 08:48
why you, i oughta mug you for your weed. i am craving a couple of bowls.

send them via PM or i'll be on the next flight to your residence, so get prepared for a beat down!

:X

escape20
26-10-2012, 08:59
why you, i oughta mug you for your weed. i am craving a couple of bowls.

send them via PM or i'll be on the next flight to your residence, so get prepared for a beat down!

:X

LOL don't worry dude I don't have any weed either. Just some leftover kief in my grinder and some resin that I scrapped off the bowl. If you want to beat me down for this then by all means be my guest but i'm expecting you to repay me in morphine and maybe teach me some of that spanish that you seem to know! ;)

tentram
26-10-2012, 09:06
psssht, yeah, sure i'll load you up on some morphine in return for black death. that's an insult in itself and worth a double beat down.

consider my ticket bought - one way only. imma take over your life, biatch!

do you have a gf? cause she's now MYNE!

escape20
26-10-2012, 11:38
psssht, yeah, sure i'll load you up on some morphine in return for black death. that's an insult in itself and worth a double beat down.

consider my ticket bought - one way only. imma take over your life, biatch!

do you have a gf? cause she's now MYNE!

Haha you asked for the "black death" (love that term btw...i'm stealing it!). If you're visiting I expect delicious opiates brought to my house especially if i'm getting a beatdown...then the morphine is a must unless you want assault charges dropped on your ass :D ;)

No girlfriend either, just a fuck buddy that you can by all means have lol! You can take over my life too it ain't much. Just a whole lot working, sniffing dope, and the occasional weekend fun.

I'm expecting your arrival tomorrow and i'll buy you your ticket home because I don't take kindly to strangers in my neck of the woods...we don't call it bodymore, murdaland for nothing =D. We do take kindly to opiate users though and i'll gladly share some of fire baltimore heroin for some morphine if we call a truce!

Anyway getting back on topic: yeah i'm still hgih, been sniffing dope all night...who needs sleep when you have dope?

tentram
26-10-2012, 12:09
i can compromise by loading you up with the morphine so i don't have to deal with the bitching and screaming as i punish you and then punish your fuck buddy in full sight of you.

"black death"? never heard of that saying, eh? it's not a bad one hey, describes it perfectly.

hey, no need to buy me a return ticket, you can shout me my ticket there. we could be best of buds once we sort the discrepancy between each other; i'm not one to hold grudges, mayne. word is bond, yo.

we can go to the ghetto and become junk fiends together, two's better than one in the instance if we're to be mugged being white boys. i don't understand why you'd want morphine over heyron, though, unless you're at the bottom of the chain getting shite scramble. don't worry, i'm good at networking and we'll get dat fire in no time and consistently.

imma prep up another shot as well as i just devoured a huge plate of vegies and kangaroo and the oven just screamed out to me letting me know my apple crumble is ready.

expect me in the next few weeks;)

Cloudy
26-10-2012, 19:04
I'm jealous of those who can get high on 30mg of OC. If I had that tolerance again I could do like $2.5-5 worth of heroin and be high.

Anyway
20mg methadone oral
20mg methadone nasal
cigs

and I should be doing a bit of heroin later today (in a few hours). Can't wait.

Tryptamino
26-10-2012, 19:18
escape20 and Tentram, that conversation made my day, thank you :D

@OT I'm smoking the most stimulating sativa I could find at the medi, gettin' ready for my DMV written test so I can just take my actual drivers test and get this bullshit over with.

Psychlone Jack
26-10-2012, 20:29
Been burning em down all morning, gotta be at work in an hour and a half. But I get paid today. :D

laCster
26-10-2012, 22:06
smoking weed from 11am since now. took 2mg suboxone, 30mg temazepam, .5mg klonopin, 300mg lyrica too. i feel gud

Hiltoniano
26-10-2012, 22:22
Inhaling cannabis. Popping xanny bars. Wolfing down Kratom like it's cereal. Get higher and higher and ---------------> so much higher.

BananasAndOranges
27-10-2012, 00:00
Meth bumps---I think I got about a kew bump left. I feel overly stupid losing my job today and using meth for a week. I didnt lose it over meth ever I actually wouldn't even let myself dose before work as its just dumb. Wishing I had some Diazepam.

Cloudy
27-10-2012, 00:04
I did 2 dimes of heroin IV not to long ago. Yummmy!

Whosajiggawaaa
27-10-2012, 01:09
80 mgs oxycodone railed and chewed throughout the day, think I did really well in my first exam of the semester :) I somehow figured I deserved double my normal dose today lol.

Just railed 7.5 mg's of midazolam and 2 mgs of loprazolam mixed together, works nice and fast (like instant!) kinda transported to a different world. A super fked world where I couldn't have a normal conversation with anyone but a different world nonetheless and the euphoria is not bad either.

LOGan1314
27-10-2012, 01:42
120 mg vyvanse, 20 mg adderall xr, 3 shots whiskey....very euphoric

tentram
27-10-2012, 02:29
escape20 and Tentram, that conversation made my day, thank you :D.

you're welcome lol. gotta love them bluelight theatrics=D just trying to put a little more life up in here!

i just woke up still in my chair as i didn't quite make it to bed and i'm still opiated haha, but with a bit of a headache so i'm downing a staminade drank. i think, well know, i had way too much morphine last night and into this morning. the headache is proof:(

might see if a little diazepam and, say, 50mg iv morphine won't help fix things PRONTO.

Seyer
27-10-2012, 02:56
Been drinking for nearly 12 hours, not hard though just at a nice pace and Im nicely drunk. Gonna keep drinking till the sun comes up, then chill for a bit and get some decent food, vitamins, hydration, etc. Then Ill probably do it all over again, but not as late.

sonix
27-10-2012, 03:23
shot some meth cottons i had leftover got mildly high and been injecting ethylone for the past 3 hours :) getting whiskey for when i come down

Thanatos
27-10-2012, 04:01
Drank about 10 grams worth of kratom, red Thai variety, 1050mg carisorodal, a few tokes of bud, and 2 cans of miller high life. I'm feeling super duper.