• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so fucking stoned I almost posted in the "what are you craving?" thread

coming down from adderall, trying to think of what to add to aid in me getting to sleep within 45 minutes.

Picked up some heroin really early today and im feeling good off a fatboy 30 bag. It was fer sure 40 dollars worth so that was nice. :)

Now just chillin listening to some tunes and sippin on coffee and yerba mate.

had a cup of coffee and a yerba mate with my usual supplement regimen, and in a moment, I'm gonna go have a cigarette.

Moar dope!!! I couldn't help myself after working 10 hour days this week (fucking hurricane). I wasn't even craving that hard, I just felt like I deserved a nice nod after working my ass off. Well that and I had money in my pocket plus I wanted to get high this weekend. All that is now leading to a fat bag of dope being snorted and a pizza being currently made in the oven. I love the end of the work week!! :D

smoking some fire weeds right now out of my bubbler, i also took some DXM for tolerance and my usual suboxone. boring friday because i partied to hard on wednesday and thursday. but tomorroww will be fucking awesome! i will be going to consume massive amounts of alcohol to compliment the football tickets i have for UGA vs Ole Miss.

Well I got some benzos, so I went out and bought a few points of meth, and I already did one, and I don't really want to do more today. Tomorrow I'll do the rest.

1800mg codeine has me feeling very relaxed and warm all over. my face is a little prickly, though.

Shooting 4-8 bags a day sounds like it would be more fun than it is. It's actually a lot of work. I did shoot 3.5 one of the days. A true minimalist.

Got out of work about 40 minutes ago. Took a shower, shot about 1.5 bags. I've only got about 1.75 bags left and I would like to do them now, but I know I'll be happy I saved them come morning. I'm not sure how I'm going to arrange getting them tomorrow with my work schedule the way it is. I'd also need to collect moo-la from others to make the trip viable. This is so incredibly unfulfilling.

Shooting 4-8 bags a day sounds like it would be more fun than it is. It's actually a lot of work. I did shoot 3.5 one of the days. A true minimalist.

Got out of work about 40 minutes ago. Took a shower, shot about 1.5 bags. I've only got about 1.75 bags left and I would like to do them now, but I know I'll be happy I saved them come morning. I'm not sure how I'm going to arrange getting them tomorrow with my work schedule the way it is. I'd also need to collect moo-la from others to make the trip viable. This is so incredibly unfulfilling.

That's heavy, man. I hope you find what you're looking for.

OT: I'm really stoned on some weed my girlfriend bought from a China Man and it's the first time I've been high in a while (probably not that long, but it feels like ages) aside from some retarded DXM cough syrup drinking episode on Wednesday or possibly Thursday... which I may unfortunately repeat tonight as it is a sad anniversary for me and I don't have heroin nor do I have a way to get it as this fucking hurricane screwed all my plans up... and I need to pay my cellphone bill and the rent is behind a month because I thought it would be a good idea to spend it on heroin last month and I've been ignoring all of my friends lately and I need a shower badly... but I am just too FUCKING COLD to take a shower without the knowledge I will be getting heroin that day... fucking sad, pathetic loser... also I have eaten way too many marshmallows... :( :( :( :( :( :(

That's heavy, man. I hope you find what you're looking for.

OT: I'm really stoned on some weed my girlfriend bought from a China Man and it's the first time I've been high in a while (probably not that long, but it feels like ages) aside from some retarded DXM cough syrup drinking episode on Wednesday or possibly Thursday... which I may unfortunately repeat tonight as it is a sad anniversary for me and I don't have heroin nor do I have a way to get it as this fucking hurricane screwed all my plans up... and I need to pay my cellphone bill and the rent is behind a month because I thought it would be a good idea to spend it on heroin last month and I've been ignoring all of my friends lately and I need a shower badly... but I am just too FUCKING COLD to take a shower without the knowledge I will be getting heroin that day... fucking sad, pathetic loser... also I have eaten way too many marshmallows... :( :( :( :( :( :(
I am still sober... got high last weekend. Been a few weeks off dope though. I really want some and the cold makes me miss the warmth that heroin brings me. The colder seasons don't help when you're trying to avoid heroin.

Well I did a bit of meth (around 2-3 lines every 4 hours or so, three redoses in total) and 6 hours has passed for me to start the comedown, but I feel fine, and I felt absolutely 0 side effects, aside from the slight teeth grinding and GA discomfort. I'm ready to go to sleep soon, although I don't think my friend, who is much less tolerant than i, will have as smooth of a ride downward, as he keeps telling me how stimulated he is even 7 hours after dosing, and I could tell he was tweaking hard because we have finished the pack of cigarettes that we bought 5 hours ago, and I only smoked 3 of the cigarettes, and he was literally smoking stoge after stoge without stopping. He also kept saying that "this glass of water is boosting my high a lot!" or "this cigarette brought back the peak". he's from spain, too, so when he describes what he's feeling, his less-than-fluent english comes out as things like "my leg feels like an electric guitar sometimes when I step on the ground too hard" or "my face feels like a happy itch, and it feels like I am a robot".

I like doing drugs with relatively new users (although I never encourage people to try harmful substances, if they do it, it's their own choice) cause I'm there to explain to them what they should be feeling and what to worry about, as well as teaching them things like what ROAs to avoid, dosage, and general HR, so when I see that my amped up friends are popping chelated magnesium, it makes me feel like I'm making the world a better place, by promoting harm-reducing practices so that the general drug using populous will gradually become less reckless, so that drugs lose much of their stigma, because if everyone is educated, than we won't have anymore "man smokes pcp and kills 7" or "teen takes vicodin and xanax with alcohol and crashes her car into an old folks home" and the RC stories of stupid kids ODing on 2C-I or that whole bath salts thing.

I don't personally think it's gonna happen, at least not anytime soon, because there will always be the "YOLO" people who dont care about safety, and just take dangerous amounts of different drugs without thinking twice, and if you try to warn them and tell them what the dangers are and how to use it in a safer manner, but I've found that certain people will just tell you to shut up or tell me that i'm wrong, orthat they don't care about the risk, because they think that since they're kids and that they're using legal drugs (typically this means alcohol, opiates, benzos and less commonly, Rx amphetaminesl) or illegal drugs that are believed to be safe (MDMA, cocaine [at least in LA], and apparently also GHB) that they are invincible, and while we can teach people good habits, if they're fucking idiots then it wont mean shit.

This has been BFOD's Non-Self-Piteous Tweak Post #1. Thank you and goodnight... or i guess good morning, i can see the sun rising now...

Last edited:
^nah, it's been like 9 hours since the last lines we both did and while I still can't sleep, I can eat, speak coherently, walk normally, and pretty much all the other side effects I usually feel are completely absent. in fact, I feel absolutely fine. Just need a cigarette now so I can go from feeling "fine" to "GREAT", but unfortunately the spaniard (what I call my spanish friend) smoked almost all of the pack during the next few hours after doing his last line and licking some residue from the bag, literally lighting a smoke, finishing it and immediately lighting another. I could barely even finish my cigarettes, because they're American Spirit "Organic" Red-Brown type, and any spirits besides the yellow ones seem to make me nauseous and/or slightly anxious. Even when I offered him a benzo, he said that he felt fine and didn't need it, and that he just wants something to stop his jaw clenching. I don't think I need a benzo either, all that sleeping would do is waste my saturday and then when I would wake up I'd be too tired and lazy to make the journey over to hollywood again to see my buddies awesome folk band's concert tonight, and their shows are some of the most fun experiences I've ever had, they've never played a show I didn't thoroughly enjoy. I'll just wait until my body can go to sleep naturally and then take a relatively short nap so that the benzos don't make me too tired to be able to play my usual concert role of drunken idiot who shouts the band's lyrics really loudly and dances like how I would imagine Mr. Mackey (South Park) would dance if he was given a low dose of ketamine.
Oh yeah and the speed that we did came in a solid rock, about 1.5X the size of a marble, although obviously with rough edges. it was the first time I've seen a shard bigger than a half inch long, but the quality of the crystal didn't seem to be as strong as it's clear appearance and sheer solidity (damn near impossible to break, had to use a mortar and pestle) would suggest, as I had cut a 4-5 inch line with around 2-3 cm width, snorted it all, and felt little more than a pleasant mental high and a nasty drip that almost made me puke when it trickled down the back of my throat as I was smoking, the worst combination of tastes I can imagine, I immediately dry heaved the second I tasted the drip.

First off, I love reading your posts when you're tweaking lol. :D

Secondly, I don't know how you react to benzos but I usually take one after using stims even if I'm not going to sleep. Though if that'd lead to me losing a day I wouldn't either. For me it completely kills the 'drained' feeling I experience when I've been doing amps. I never have problems staying awake on benzos though.

ot: Another 150mg codeine, gonna smoke a bowl now.

/e: So stoned. :)

Last edited:
First off, I love reading your posts when you're tweaking lol. :D

Secondly, I don't know how you react to benzos but I usually take one after using stims even if I'm not going to sleep. Though if that'd lead to me losing a day I wouldn't either. For me it completely kills the 'drained' feeling I experience when I've been doing amps. I never have problems staying awake on benzos though.

ot: Another 150mg codeine, gonna smoke a bowl now.

Lol well that's good because no matter how hard I try to post simple, concise posts, I always end up writing a small novel's worth of text, and somehow I can turn a response to "I can't get weed around this area" into a long paragraph about how drug laws and views are wrong, and how dumb motherfuckers drink and take opiates and benzos and then die because their dumb ass thought that driving would be a good idea

anyway, I've taken benzos with meth, but not after the comedown, which in retrospect was kind of a bad idea, but I don't even feel that drained right now, although that could just be cause i'm lying down in a comfy couch with my feet up, i haven't stood up for 2 hours, and I can't even remember if I could even walk successfully then, and right now I can't be bothered to stand up and walk to find out. but as far as how benzos effect me after stimulants, well, they do the same thing as they do for you I suppose: They take away the weakness in your muscles, bones, etc., they relieve any anxiety you might have, and they help put you to sleep, which is basically an across-the-board comedown killer.

The most unpleasant effect i've had from the speed is that the spaniard has been meth-farting for the past 12 hours, and it's caused two people to vomit, and the FBI will probably be here any minute to quarantine him for public safety. And I'm not trying to be funny, the smell could inspire a citywide suicide if he redoses.

Last edited:
adderall, nuvigil, suboxone, temazepam klonopin, lyrica, marijuana, nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.