• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
chillin on a .1ish shot of some average dope. i need to find a job fast... i'm praying I'll have something by my 21st bday on November 22, but i'm not gettig my hopes up :\

took 50mg+ of morphine orally 4 hours ago, smoked a bit of weed, and lotsa tobaccy :(

time to get started on that school work i've been putting off :)

Nodding hard off a 40 bag of some really strong dope (about 225mg...decided to measure it for some reason). Passed out even that's when you know the dope is good. My tolerance is seriously starting to rise even though I only use 4 or 5 times at most a week. I guess even that much use it too much.

smoked trainwreck all night and now as i get ready for bed im super stoned on some orange kush. so fucking relaxed.

had difficulty falling asleep last night so it took an heroic 22.5 mgs of midazolam and 6 mgs of loprazolam to put me under. 20 mgs oxycodone to start the day - writing an exam in an hour, feeling pretty groggy hoping that the caffiene/meprobabamate combo will make me more lucid when i start, i know my work well which helps. gonna do some oxy before i go in, it seems to really help me remember shit and put it on paper - the stimulating part at least for some reason.

A little more suboxone a little more yerba mate. I feel a little better than normal i suppose.

smoked some orange kush and a little bit of trainwreck (80/20) in a joint and had a coffee and a yerba mate.

Every morning I drive to the city and pick up a syringe and some amount of dope.

I then park in a parking lot, shoot 2 bags, and then I go home and shoot a 3rd bag. Just shot the third bag, it's later than normal in the afternoon for the third bag. Usually it's an hour earlier. Feeling higher than normal today too. Not sure why. I'm slightly noddy right meow, but I got to go rake some leaves.

Just ate 20mg of Adderall XR with ~900mg of Phenibut. Gonna have a few tokes to slow down in about an hour.

I wish I had something to sleep tonight, even if I dose adderall at 10AM in the day, I can't sleep until 3-4AM and that's with tons of weed. I need a benzo but I don't need to go down that path. damn.

Been sniffing dope all day...this shit is super noddy and sedating. I wish I could get more though only got half a bag left :\

Well, last night (Halloween) I ate some nice Cubensis and smoked ridiculous amounts of weed...

I'm making up for that today by taking 20mg of Oxycontin extracted into a shot of booze, and I'm going to smoke pleennnttttyyy more weed after that.

Chlorpheniramine added for nausea, and booze is to be drank later.

Well we just had ourselves a little drug smorgasbord, a drug buffet, and I can honestly say that this was a first for us -- little bit of coke, little dope, some valium, benadryl and ambien.

I'm definitely feeling A-OK. :)

Sober as a judge. Thought I'd be picking some up today but noooo something went wrong again and now I have to wait til Monday. Rations time, sigh.

wake and rake baby! 20 mg OC up the nostrils and the morning just got good all of a sudden. Gotta use my patented whosajiggawaa formula for university success; study hard before + oxycodone (more than usual =-60 mg for the boost) + meprobamate + caffiene = good results.

Edit: edit this is not an advisable formula to follow !!! I'll probs run out tomorrow or sunday and it's gonna suck.

Last edited:
Well the only drug I took today was cannabis, but after finding that point of speed I've had a constant meth-like mental high, probably just from the sheer excitement of actually finding some forgotten drugs that I guess I missed while carpet surfing. Anyhow, the energy, focus, and calm that I've been feeling all day has been wonderful, and now I don't even want to rail that point anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.