• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... still on eph. Didn't sleep much, tonight decided I WILL drink wine. And yet... keep forgetting to drink! Eph binge ends tonight though...

still gagging from just downing 2.4g codeine in about 3 ounces of water. need juice chaser i think.

i'm not very high, I drank a couple beers and ate 150 mgs codeine but it lifted me out of the crushing depression i've been dealing with all day. Now i'm feeling good listening to music and doing an assignment for class tomorrow. Gonna smoke some super potent indicas in a bit and maybe add some hash oil in too ;)

still gagging from just downing 2.4g codeine in about 3 ounces of water. need juice chaser i think.

That must be bitter as hell! I hope I never have to go back to that (even though I know I probably will at some point - these scripts can't last for ever).

20 mg oxycodone snorted, bam and the depressed is gone!

Smoked some weed around lunch time... then when the bf got home he had coke so we did about 5 or 6 lines each and now we have moved on to meth.... done a couple of bowls already.... looks like we pulled an all nighter again.... fml! oh well..... :\

1mg suboxone
30mg temazepam
.25mg klonopin for teh lulz
90mgs DXM
marijuana
ciggss

some yerba mate/orange kush to start the day. Not too high from the weed, but that makes it synergize with the mate really well.

i'm high on life! socially acceptable over here! totally okay to be respected over here!

but no seriously on the oversharing bit, i took some adderral because i need to get shit done today and while i hate this fucking feeling it's also a lot easier to communicate and process various insights i have about my life.

Some coffee some yerba mate and about 3mg of suboxone sublingual.

I feel better than i did the past two days when i used heroin! It sucks the heroin high has so much fucking variability with me. Sometimes i can feel on top of the world - like im suppose too. Then other times i will just feel groggy and depressed...i should just stick with methadone and suboxone for a while along with vitamins and supplements... should be much better for my mental health.

actually pretty high, i ddecided to give the tagamet and GFJ combo a try and it really does intensify the xanax and methadone big tine. took 3 pills of the tagamet and washed it down with 2 pints of white graope fruit juice, waited an hour went tio the clinic got my dose waited like another hour for the methadone to start work then took 2 bars and now im feeling pretty good. just wish i had more xanax, gonna try to get my dr to up me to 3 bars a day lol or at least for a few extra just in case of emergencies. he could switrch me to kpins, i woundt care.

A nice shot of Heroin (1.5 bags, would love more, but whatever).

Just did 2 bbong rips of some OG Trainwreck, and I'm super high right now. It's got to be one of the best sativas I've ever had.

Nice and oxyfied from 40 mgs snorted quite euphoric - more so than usual. Only have 11 left so gonna have to start using them more judiciously.

Pretty tame to most of you guys, but I've been catching up with Boardwalk Empire and Treme on 2mg etizolam, 50mg codeine and a litre of Budvar. Some benzo tolerance but zero opiod tolerance so I'm feeling pretty nice. There's a 330mil San Miguel left in the fridge and I haven't seen the lastest Parks & Rec yet so I reckon that's a good combo to wrap up the night with. Gotta do a boring-as-fuck 9:30 to 6 shift tomorrow but my girl will be waiting for me outside work when I'm done so life is pretty sweet really.

EDIT: Dammit, someone took the San Miguel! Ah, but there's a Heineken. That'll do.

Last edited:
Finally got my power back on and picked up a few bags of dope to celebrate! Also, finally got back to work today and the workload was insane so sniffing some good dope right now is fucking perfect. I can just feel the stress melt away...:|

I love it when Trainwreck comes through here. That's all I'd smoke if possible...

Ohhh yesss Trainwreck is easily one of my favorite strains of weed. That, white widow, and Sour Diesel are the bomb.

So glad to have some IV heroin today. I took a break from a H for half a week, so a day of H was really nice. Gonna probably just take some methadone tomorrow, then Friday I'll have another day with some H.

Status
Not open for further replies.