• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really high at all, the d-amp only really made me slightly more focused and a little calmer. Time to start on my large selection of sativas.

Last edited:
350mg Tramadol, 100mg Tetrazepam, a few bowls. Not really high, but nicely warm, fuzzy & mellow.

a single glass of wine, followed by weed and tobacco later on. i'd love for saturday to come already, i'd just love that.

Ingested ~400mg of DXM about and hour and a half ago. Not really feeling anything yet...surprisingly. Maybe it's because I drank it 30mins after eating dinner.

i feel pretty good on 50mg of methadone. Its nice being on a long acting opioid and not on a short one that leads to the big ups and downs. I'm still on my routine benzo break, so I'm dealing with my natural anxiety, but its no biggy. And I'll be refilling the alprazolam script (1mgx60) in like 10 days, so I have something to look forward to (its right after B-day by like a day, so its a nice little present haha). I'm thinking I'll fill my amphetamine script a few days before my b-day.

I have had a significant amount of EPH iv'd and added few Etiz to finally get to sleep. I don't enjoy being high as much though, I only do it for the rush.

And two beers I have managed to consume in 10 hours... Pathetic.

2 Cali ODeez snappers
~2 mg Etizolam 98.5%
Swedish snus

Same ol shit, I needs me some more o-desmethyltramadol

300mg Tramadol XR and 4mg Klonopin.Feel cruisy on the Klonopin,but the trams haven't kicked in yet.

Speaking of Tramadol,I think I finally "get" the opioid high.I didn't really feel much on it before,but took 400mg + some benzos before bed the other night,woke up around 4 hours later feeling incredibly peaceful.I just laid in bed smiling and looking around and drifting in and out of light sleeps and lucid dreams.I felt so good I ended up staying in bed for 12 hours total,just enjoying the warm fuzziness,drifting in and out of peaceful sleep.I haven't felt that relaxed and happy in a long time....

^Wait 'till ya try some real opiates.

I just smoked a morning bowl of orange kush.

2mg bupe

not the biggest fan of suboxone, but i need it right now so i can go to class.

80 mg oxycodone so far took 20 mgs orally to start the day and it didn't do shit - think my tolerance has risen after 3 weeks of daily use. Snorting it seems to work better for me some reason despite evidence to the contrary, much more intense.

It subjectively feels more intense to snort because it is absorbed faster. But the total amount absorbed is less with nasal ROA. Also duration is less.

So there's a block party on Wednesday, and there are a be mfg if paper pumpkins hidden around that will win me free shit. Time to roll one and go find them.

46 mgs diaz.
Many bumps of mediocre dope. It's been a couple of weeks, so maybe .2 has me pleasantly floaty - and that's from snorting No. 3, which doesn't insufflate well, but I fucking hate chasing the dragon, and while wasteful, the lower BA of snorted dope means I can function on it, socially, while others drink (I'm on a benzo taper, so booze is best avoided). At least till I get home to my vaporiser.

Which is tragically under-used, as I gave up weed a few months ago (sick of absurdly expensive hydro strains, I'm in the UK, and the market here's been fucked for years. When I had a full-time pharm opiate/benzo/weed habit, it was the weed, by far, that cost me the most, and it's always skunky high-THC shit that at first hits almost like a low dose psychedelic...then tolerance builds to the point that it's difficult to get notably high without chain-smoking joints or vaping/bonging hits like a crackhead on the pipe, and the next thing you know, an ounce is a few crumbs and you're going back for more). Met a good source of old-fashioned Thai weed: he gets busted. I've actually resorted to synthetic blends a few times, though I suspect they're neurotoxic and heavy indulgence always leaves me depressed for a few days.

Sorry. Dope makes me talk shit in drug forums.

Last edited:
i feel pretty good on 50mg of methadone. Its nice being on a long acting opioid and not on a short one that leads to the big ups and downs. I'm still on my routine benzo break, so I'm dealing with my natural anxiety, but its no biggy. And I'll be refilling the alprazolam script (1mgx60) in like 10 days, so I have something to look forward to (its right after B-day by like a day, so its a nice little present haha). I'm thinking I'll fill my amphetamine script a few days before my b-day.

Off-topic: I'm a transatlantic brat, and it never ceases to amaze me how different British and American prescription regimes are. Alprazolam and amphetamine prescriptions? Xanax is virtually never prescribed here, and amphetamines very, very, rarely. Here I'm lucky to have got a benzo taper script (diaz) and a little codeine for migraines: in the US a few years ago, hell, Vics, Oxy, Adderall, Xanax...of course, it turned me into a total pill-fiend and I'm on diaz and dope tonight, but damn I miss xanax and k'pins and Lortab CWE's - here, there's NO hydro, very little oxy: it's codeine, dhc, morphine - the only advantage being that the health service does sometimes use diamorph. But rarely...and I've never seen the pharm stuff outside of hospitals. Still, we have OTC dhc at least, if you're willing to spend your life performing CWE's.

Well, last night I ended up chugging a bottle of bottle of DXM. 750mg in total, split into 2 doses of 375mg, two hour apart. What's strange is that I didn't FEEL SHIT - other than the side effect of being extremely fucking itchy. What a waste.

Anyways, about an hour ago I popped 80mg of oxy (so glad I've been able to get my hands on it lately). The itch is in full swing, and I feel it creeping up my spine, to my neck, and into my head. I'd say it's about time to smoke a nice bowl and nod out to a cig :)

Status
Not open for further replies.