• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the exception of klonopin, clonidine, weed, cocaine, and heroin I am completely SOBER. I'm pretty sure that adderall I took earlier has worn off by now

I'm good, just wish I wasn't alone!

I've had 4mgs of etizolam, 200mgs of tramadol, weed, and probably 250mgs of nice mdma. I wish my friends hadn't all pasted out/ are with their partners. A guy I've been seeing broke up with my last night and told me he'd slept with someone else. Ugh...

^Do you even feel MDMA when you're on tramadol? Very odd. I've taken MDMA 24 hours after tramadol before and I didn't feel shit. It was good MDMA too.
It's also a possibly dangerous combination because of serotonin-syndrome..

I've given up the Heroin but today I am feeling really nice and chilled out thanks to a few valium.
No worries or aches and pains, lovely.

Yeah, I was pretty drunk as well. Definitely felt the MDMA, had a gurn on. It was probably 6 hours or so since I'd taken the tramadol. It blended in with the other stuff nicely. I didn't realise it was a dangerous combination.. might explain why I am hating the world today.

Sobriety fucking sucks. I wish I had more tramadol.

Last edited:
60mg of methadone nasal

oooo, I feel soo good

Last edited:
Finally my d00d has got good dope again. You don't realize how fortunate you are when the dopes good until you hit a spell of crappy dope, which lasted four weeks. Not crappy dope but not as good as it could be. Point I'm trying to make is I'm grateful for this new clean bomb dope. I'm high and eating guavas I picked yesterday.

Finally my d00d has got good dope again. You don't realize how fortunate you are when the dopes good until you hit a spell of crappy dope, which lasted four weeks. Not crappy dope but not as good as it could be. Point I'm trying to make is I'm grateful for this new clean bomb dope. I'm high and eating guavas I picked yesterday.

Seconding this! Dope seems to come around in cycles... Annotimg

Except I am high on heroin and drinking seltzer, lol. :D

I had some bomb MDMA (moon rocks baby!) last night at a party (where everyone else was rolling face too and a dj was spinning EDM all night long). 'Twas a good time, danced all night, even hooked up with some random chick, but woke up feeling like shit which was expected so I meet my dope man and picked up a half gram of some nice dope. Good stuff as always completely took away the "monday blues" or whatever the fuck they call it.

Got my hurricane sandy survival kit all ready with plenty of dope and benzos for the next few days. Hoping I don't have to go into work tomorrow though because it's not going to be pretty outside. I might just not come in...what are they gonna do fire me for not coming in when there's a state of emergency in effect? Even if lose power how bad can things be if I have plenty of dope + kpins?

Anyway good fucking weekend this has been despite the fact that I got annoying relatives visiting my parents house (they're nice people and all but fuck man this house ain't big enough for so many people to be using it). Pretty sure that's just the MDMA hangover talking so i'm just going to proceed to blow more lines of dope and go into nod world.

just took a huge rip of hash/OGThai, and now im super baked and rolling cigarettes for tomorrow

stoned off my tits after 3 cones of some hydroponically grown weed. i haven't been smoking much, let alone ever touch hydro very often, so it's not taken much and i'm happy with the quality and stone overall. i did have some morphine earlier as well.

cheers to dad for bringing it home:D

Feeling good, man. We picked up just 8 bags of dope, but the this dope is definitely, definitely better than what we've been getting for the past couple of weeks when everyone's dope had fallen off a bit...

So, yeah... not blasted, but feeling good. :)

Been riding around town getting high and grubbing all day, got some time to kill before work. Think it's about time for another L..

stoned off my tits after 3 cones of some hydroponically grown weed. i haven't been smoking much, let alone ever touch hydro very often, so it's not taken much and i'm happy with the quality and stone overall. i did have some morphine earlier as well.

cheers to dad for bringing it home:D

haha you finally got your wish!

@OT just plugged some d-amp (this time i know it's d-amp and not dl-amp!) cause I have work to do! After I finish said work, I plan on smoking quite a few layered bowls. Until then...

...yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.