• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ate an edible and a bunch of codeine. Feeling nice and chilled, gonna smoke some bong bowls of GDP and cookies in a minute, and maybe eat more codeine

Got a great buzz last nite but i nodded off. I hate fully nodding out cas i wanna enjoy the buzz, not be sleeping:X:(

Sober again, bad times. Smoked alot all night last night, ahh how i love how you can just abuse weed to silly amounts :) Not much to do today, so waiting to smoke again but phone as absolutely zero charge and would rather not smoke alone. Feeling quite lazy though, about to pound another strong coffee and have a shower, try pull myself together abit.

Feeling alright. Funny how we can always manage to put at least $20 together in a pinch ;)

Parachuted 40 mgs of oxycodone 5 minutes ago with a glass of white grapefruit juice. *waits*

I wouldn't. It would dirty up the meth. Only way I would, would be if I seriously had little meth, that I wouldn't get high (even then, I'd save it for a time where I needed to get shit done), or at the tail end of the meth high.

Anyway,
two dimes of heroin

wish I had some alprazolam, but like usual with my benzos (on purpose), I'm in the off weeks. I am happy to see that I get less mental side-effects from discontinuing the alprazolam after my 2.5 week use (with benzo use every month for a year +), than with clonazepam. I wouldn't get really any WD from my benzo use with clonazepam, but with alprazolam, their isn't an increase an anxiety at all while the clonazepam would for a day to 4 days very slightly. Its nice to see that the shorter half life alprazolam is better for my anti-dependence prescription use of benzos. No way do I want to end up dependent on benzos when I'm already dependent on opioids.

several bong hits of OG Thai and a joint of romulan to stimulate me a little bit

Bag and a half of Heroin... 20mg hydroxyzine... 4mg klonopin... gonna smoke the rest of my weed later. I can't believe how much finding & eating those Percs last night amplified my cravings... sigh. Oh well, if the hurricane hits us as bad as they say it is, it will give me something to do... I feel pretty fucking good though... I didn't have any opiates for 6 days and I notice a small drop in tolerance in myself... not much, but enough that this dope, which is still pretty good dope, is hitting me nicely. :)

Right now enjoying half a chocolate cupcake ... yum.

I'm gonna roll myself a cigarette and start cooking dinner soon. Breakfast: it's what's for dinner. :D

nvm about the cooking dinner, girlfriend is bringing home a pizza! <3 Now that's love...

EDIT: Make that 2 whole bags

Last edited:
smoking hash, VERY stoned right now =D
i also took some tramadol earlier, which is potentiating the weed, but I'm not really feeling the tramadol effects, my tolerance is too high i guess.

My heroin tolerance is getting to high atm. Need to take a little break and just rock the methadone. Gotta make the IV H count.

HOLY SHINTO!

SPEEEEEEDBALLLLLL!!!!! Coke and heroin for all!

Straight into the vein!

Now I've gone insane!

Abortions for all! No abortions for anyone! Abortions for some, miniature American flag others!

Status
Not open for further replies.