• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking weed from 11am since now. took 2mg suboxone, 30mg temazepam, .5mg klonopin, 300mg lyrica too. i feel gud

Inhaling cannabis. Popping xanny bars. Wolfing down Kratom like it's cereal. Get higher and higher and ---------------> so much higher.

Meth bumps---I think I got about a kew bump left. I feel overly stupid losing my job today and using meth for a week. I didnt lose it over meth ever I actually wouldn't even let myself dose before work as its just dumb. Wishing I had some Diazepam.

80 mgs oxycodone railed and chewed throughout the day, think I did really well in my first exam of the semester :) I somehow figured I deserved double my normal dose today lol.

Just railed 7.5 mg's of midazolam and 2 mgs of loprazolam mixed together, works nice and fast (like instant!) kinda transported to a different world. A super fked world where I couldn't have a normal conversation with anyone but a different world nonetheless and the euphoria is not bad either.

escape20 and Tentram, that conversation made my day, thank you :D.

you're welcome lol. gotta love them bluelight theatrics=D just trying to put a little more life up in here!

i just woke up still in my chair as i didn't quite make it to bed and i'm still opiated haha, but with a bit of a headache so i'm downing a staminade drank. i think, well know, i had way too much morphine last night and into this morning. the headache is proof:(

might see if a little diazepam and, say, 50mg iv morphine won't help fix things PRONTO.

Been drinking for nearly 12 hours, not hard though just at a nice pace and Im nicely drunk. Gonna keep drinking till the sun comes up, then chill for a bit and get some decent food, vitamins, hydration, etc. Then Ill probably do it all over again, but not as late.

shot some meth cottons i had leftover got mildly high and been injecting ethylone for the past 3 hours :) getting whiskey for when i come down

Drank about 10 grams worth of kratom, red Thai variety, 1050mg carisorodal, a few tokes of bud, and 2 cans of miller high life. I'm feeling super duper.

Stoned and recuperating from the last 10 days of work... Still got 9 more straight days to go. Got 4.5g of spice to get me through it tho.

Stoned and making music, doing schoolwork, and applying for jobs online. Y'know, getting my shit together :D

i took some tramadol for my back pain, and i find it stronger than suggested. i don't like it actually. synthetic grossness. threw up twice and now my vision blurs off and on.

well it isn't much but I found 30mg of oxy in my purse ... finding them was almost as good a high as eating them will be! :D

I have some klonopin, gabapentin and weed to go with it later.

and hydroxyzine of course... =D

my night went from meh to less meh...

fuck, i've never been burnt on drug $$ and i've never found drugs (and I've been doing this shit a while) and both just happened to me in the same week! :D

opiate gods, thank you, for I will be able to sleep tonight, the sleep of the opiated...

20 mg adderrall xr in the morning.
Smoking hash and drinking fireball all day.
40 mg hydrocodone about 2 hours ago.
I feel pretty good. I like it. But I only google. I don't bing.

I'm feeling fabulous... took all the aforementioned substances to the tune of:

30mg oxycodone
4mg klonopin
300mg gabapentin (I took only a little because i realized it's much more useful for withdrawals than I thought possible, plus I only have 10 left and i don't want to waste them; during acute withdrawal, 900mg of gabapentin and 4mg of klonopin were able to give me a decent sleep, all things considered... If I ever become physically dependent again [though I am determined not to!] I might just go cold turkey from now on rather than prolong the misery with suboxone or methadone, but that's just how i feel because i'm high, i'm sure... ask me when i'm sick and who knows...)
marijuana ... i don't know what strain unfortunately but it's consistently good ... thank you my friend :)

Woke up today still feeling some side effects of a nutmeg trip (which I enjoy, by the way, not sure why it's so despised among the many who have tried it). Feeling pretty good right now, 20 mg Zolpidem.

My morning glory seeds come tomorrow. I'm pretty excited!

Coming up on 30 mg OC, plugged them 10 minutes ago. Whoooooooaaa!!!

Well, while im not plugging, i just railed about 60mgs of roxis and swallowed an ungodly amount.
Ive been behaving myself this past week thinking that maybe just maybe my tolerance would go down just a slight bit but nope, i could'nt be so lucky.
Anyways, im starting to get that lovely warm feeling that i just <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.