• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1mg suboxone
30mg temazepam
0.5mg klonopin
900mg lyrica
120mg DXM
potent marijuanas
cigs

i feel so faking good

God damn it cost me sixty dollars but I have an insane heroin high going on right now. Ahh feels sooo damn good and the drip tastes absolutely delicously disgusting.

About to grab a pumpkin spice c
Coffee and take some bong hits. :) :)

Edit: lac that looks like a real nice combo! I bet the lyrica is doing most of the work.

Woah, I'm WAYYY higher than I usually am off of one IV'd bag of heroin. Jeez, I'm even feeling a bit nauseous. I really don't get it, I never get this high anymore unless I shoot at least 2-3 bags, and I've consistently been procuring heroin from the same bulbous sweaty bastard for months! It's always been really good stuff, but hot damn, this is a nice surprise.. On a HR related note-this is why I never shoot more than one bag when I get a new batch. I mean, usually it's more or less the same quality, but every once in a while I'll end up with some real fire. This dope is flaming man!

Just tried my first legit IV speedball.... I had never even tried coke before (only pharmy stims) but that was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced. The dope wasn't anything out of the ordinary but my friends told me the coke was great and I can't believe I have been missing out on dope and coke together for so long. I understand it can be a very dangerous combo but I did a very low amount of both and and I could not feel happier right now...

I probably sound like a dumbass but I was not expecting to feel this good...

Last edited:
well im not an addict LOL

1 mg suboxone
.25mg klonopin
100mics LSD
5-6?? alcoholic drimks
many ciggs
a good bit of marijiuana

well im not an addict LOL

1 mg suboxone
.25mg klonopin
100mics LSD
5-6?? alcoholic drimks
many ciggs
a good bit of marijiuana

Alcohol drimks I could use some lol =D
But anyways on:
A few bags of dope
2mgs of clonazepam (yeah benzo but not crazy dose for me)
Cigarettes and a couple bowls of some exotic.

My whole night... Well, two nights consisted of methamphetamine binge with high gravity beers, pot, and xanax. Wish I had some opiates though. Preferably heroin.

2mg of alprazolam sublingual
four nickle bags of heroin IV (was a decent bit better than the average gear from this particular house) - this hit me nice hard. Wish I had even just another nickle bag (I get them in nickle bags weirdly enough, but hey its Tar and texas haha).

I'm feeling real solid right now. Only thing that would make this better is a shot of ketamine. Or well, two things that would make it better, a shot of ketamine and a fat bong rips of some high quality chronic. Hell even throw a 60-70mg vaped DMT into the mix haha. One day I'll make it a reality - (first smoke a 0.35gram bong rip, then IM 125mg of ketamine and two dimes worth of heroin IV right before I come up on the ketamine [or swithc the ketamine and heroin around, I dunno)

high gravity beers

What the hell does that even mean? A massive amount of beer? like stellar mass amount? Was the beer compacted to the point it was dominated by neutron degeneracy and thus had.enormous surface gravity?

2 grams of piracetam, a pot brownie and 40mg of vyvanse. Haven't had any stimulants in 2 months, that was after a 6 month break. Haven't fell this alive since 2 months ago.

Edit: High gravity beer

Oxycodone & Clonazepam as well as a cup of iced coffee ... I am actually nodding a bit. I'd love a cigarette & cannabis.

I won't mention the dosages because they're stupid high but so is my tolerance. :\

What the hell does that even mean? A massive amount of beer? like stellar mass amount? Was the beer compacted to the point it was dominated by neutron degeneracy and thus had.enormous surface gravity?

lolz

25mg Noopept and smoking on a blunt of bubba kush mixed in with some mr.nice guy. I really like the two strains together. Also drinking on a wheat beer.

Massive amounts of oxycodone, heroin, xanax, klonopin, and mdma were ingested by me and several friends over the weekend. All that remains for me is one last bag of dope and half a gram of some reallly nice weed...

Alcohol drimks I could use some lol =D
But anyways on:
A few bags of dope
2mgs of clonazepam (yeah benzo but not crazy dose for me)
Cigarettes and a couple bowls of some exotic.

Lmao I was a little messed up Saturday, dope kpin and marijuana sounds lovely <3

Status
Not open for further replies.