• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not high.. Yet probably. I think I'm gonna take some acid again, I know it's only been 4 days but I have the time now and I feel like it.. :p

/E: 600mics down the hatch. ^_^

Last edited:
4mg of alprazolam sublingual
15mg of amphetamine salts oral
two dime bags of heroin IV

One bag of IV'd powder heroin (which didn't do a god damn thing), and another 22mg of amphetamines plugged.

I feel good now but I'm kind of pissed that I didn't go to my clinic today, as I don't have any dope left and I know when the Adderall wears off I'm going to feel pretty shitty.

Took a xanax bar to get me through this 3 hour science class feeling pretty relaxed

so faded right now.

30mg Oxymorphone
3mg Alprazolam

my alltime favorite cocktail

edit: just snorted .1g heroin as well. this stuff is some straight fiya%)

Relapsed on tar today : ( You guys are a bad influence. All i needed was a crum worth to get all heavy in the head.

Oxycodone, klonopin, weed, caffeine, cigarettes

Also had falafel & bubble tea <3

I'm feeling pretty good actually and I am getting some writing done. This makes me happy.

Last edited:
Coming up on 300mgs of Codeine; gotta love it when your tolerance finally drops! 2 years ago it took 1000mg of codeine and 400mg of tramadol.

Ahhhhh, I'm a happy man right now.

Feel good from some Adderall, going to make a few posts and jump on the train.

100 mg oxycodone (over the course of the day) just tooted 20 mgs (feels good). only got 10 pills left : / got a box of subs today as a "safety chute". Never tried bupe before so they'll be interesting at least, when i run out of oxy.

Rolling a 2.5 gram blunt of some sour diesel (my dealer always seems to have this)
Going to smoke that when my friend picks me up....
Just did a few things of dope as well.

Some amphetamines around noon and a load of hash and weed. Gonna smoke some more hash in a sec. :)

15mgs oxy snorted, like 25mgs eaten.
smoked about .4 of weed in my bong
Tim Couchin it right now, watchin the 76ers

I have a severe headache from reading for seven hours straight... no drugs. I'm off to find booze and marijuana, thin as my wallet may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.