• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moar dope! Fuck buying oxy's when the dope going around town right now is soooo fucking good. Still gotta save enough money this weekend for some molly and at least two roxi's to help with the day after. Dunno if i'll have enough cash for weed though :(

been smoking bowls all and not getting very high :| tonight im gonna powersmoke 2 grams, cause this tolerance is fucking ridiculous.

I've taken three 20mg XR adderall, haven't smoked a pinch, and just got cigarettes. A smoke and im going.... to do homework /wrists

edit: why you niggas so hiiiiiggghhh..?

^if he thinks his tolerance is high now......

well ive been smoking daily for 4 years, so yeah.

anyhoo, i'm nice and stoned now, so i haven't a single care in the world. aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... =D

although it took around an 8th. weird how my tolerance goes up and down like that.

I have to stop doing so much dope that I end up passing out in my fucking chair. Second straight day that this happened. I wish I knew the meaning of the word moderation :|. It sure as hell would keep my dope tolerance low. Yesterday 3 lines was all I needed for an intense nod...fast forward 24 hours of binging and now I need like 10 lines to even get a slight nod going. Now I might have slight withdrawals going into this weekend which would probably ruin my roll.

Must. Save. Some. Dope. :D

Ah well I can't complain too much since i've been in a hazy noddy state for the past 24 hours.

^i find it weird how so many heroin addicts stay with the nasal ROA, never moving on to smoking. it took me about a month to start smoking, and after that, 2 weeks and I'm IVing already. And then the LA opiate drought came and i was lucky if i could get fucking codeine around here, let alone heroin, at least until recently. not saying that you should start smoking your dope, cause that can't lead to anything good, it was just a thought.

^i find it weird how so many heroin addicts stay with the nasal ROA, never moving on to smoking. it took me about a month to start smoking, and after that, 2 weeks and I'm IVing already. And then the LA opiate drought came and i was lucky if i could get fucking codeine around here, let alone heroin, at least until recently. not saying that you should start smoking your dope, cause that can't lead to anything good, it was just a thought.

I live on the east coast remember? I only get powder #4 heroin (even in tan rock form it's still #4 because it's water soluble and breaks up easily into a fine powder) and i'm pretty sure smoking this type of heroin is no better then sniffing it (or is smoking it even a good option?). Obviously IV would be the most efficient ROA but I don't want to go down that path. But the few times that i've gotten tar heroin I ended up smoking it which gave a nice rush but other then that the high was nothing compared to the powder I get out here.

Last edited:
high as shit from the shot of morphine i just had. now waiting for the diazepam to kick in with the coffee. sucking on a fag, too.

going to be a relaxing start to the day.

after a further 40mg diazepam a few hours ago i soon enough found myself in a wonderful slumber, only just waking up. decided to make a shake with 2 big bananas, mixed berries, strawberry flavoured natural yogurt, honey, ice cream and milk. such a winning combination!

still high as fuck considering another 100mg IV morphine. to shoot or not to shoot - that's the motherfucking question!

escape20 said:
I wish I knew the meaning of the word moderation

mod·er·ate (mdr-t)
adj.
1. Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme: a moderate price.
2. Not violent or subject to extremes; mild or calm; temperate: a moderate climate.
a. Of medium or average quantity or extent.
b. Of limited or average quality; mediocre.
4. Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures, especially in politics or religion.
n.
One who holds or champions moderate views or opinions, especially in politics or religion.
v. (md-rt) mod·er·at·ed, mod·er·at·ing, mod·er·ates
v.tr.
1. To lessen the violence, severity, or extremeness of.
2. To preside over: She was chosen to moderate the convention.
v.intr.
1. To become less violent, severe, or extreme; abate.

:D :p

mod·er·ate (mdr-t)
adj.
1. Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme: a moderate price.
2. Not violent or subject to extremes; mild or calm; temperate: a moderate climate.
a. Of medium or average quantity or extent.
b. Of limited or average quality; mediocre.
4. Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures, especially in politics or religion.
n.
One who holds or champions moderate views or opinions, especially in politics or religion.
v. (md-rt) mod·er·at·ed, mod·er·at·ing, mod·er·ates
v.tr.
1. To lessen the violence, severity, or extremeness of.
2. To preside over: She was chosen to moderate the convention.
v.intr.
1. To become less violent, severe, or extreme; abate.

:D :p

Why are you speaking spanish to me good sir? *sniffs another fat line of dope* =D

Also, doing a few kief/resin hits and drinking some icea tea along with the continuing dope binge. Still don't quite understand the meaning of moderation...I don't trust the dictionary *shifty eyes* :D

why you, i oughta mug you for your weed. i am craving a couple of bowls.

send them via PM or i'll be on the next flight to your residence, so get prepared for a beat down!

:X

why you, i oughta mug you for your weed. i am craving a couple of bowls.

send them via PM or i'll be on the next flight to your residence, so get prepared for a beat down!

:X

LOL don't worry dude I don't have any weed either. Just some leftover kief in my grinder and some resin that I scrapped off the bowl. If you want to beat me down for this then by all means be my guest but i'm expecting you to repay me in morphine and maybe teach me some of that spanish that you seem to know! ;)

psssht, yeah, sure i'll load you up on some morphine in return for black death. that's an insult in itself and worth a double beat down.

consider my ticket bought - one way only. imma take over your life, biatch!

do you have a gf? cause she's now MYNE!

psssht, yeah, sure i'll load you up on some morphine in return for black death. that's an insult in itself and worth a double beat down.

consider my ticket bought - one way only. imma take over your life, biatch!

do you have a gf? cause she's now MYNE!

Haha you asked for the "black death" (love that term btw...i'm stealing it!). If you're visiting I expect delicious opiates brought to my house especially if i'm getting a beatdown...then the morphine is a must unless you want assault charges dropped on your ass :D ;)

No girlfriend either, just a fuck buddy that you can by all means have lol! You can take over my life too it ain't much. Just a whole lot working, sniffing dope, and the occasional weekend fun.

I'm expecting your arrival tomorrow and i'll buy you your ticket home because I don't take kindly to strangers in my neck of the woods...we don't call it bodymore, murdaland for nothing =D. We do take kindly to opiate users though and i'll gladly share some of fire baltimore heroin for some morphine if we call a truce!

Anyway getting back on topic: yeah i'm still hgih, been sniffing dope all night...who needs sleep when you have dope?

i can compromise by loading you up with the morphine so i don't have to deal with the bitching and screaming as i punish you and then punish your fuck buddy in full sight of you.

"black death"? never heard of that saying, eh? it's not a bad one hey, describes it perfectly.

hey, no need to buy me a return ticket, you can shout me my ticket there. we could be best of buds once we sort the discrepancy between each other; i'm not one to hold grudges, mayne. word is bond, yo.

we can go to the ghetto and become junk fiends together, two's better than one in the instance if we're to be mugged being white boys. i don't understand why you'd want morphine over heyron, though, unless you're at the bottom of the chain getting shite scramble. don't worry, i'm good at networking and we'll get dat fire in no time and consistently.

imma prep up another shot as well as i just devoured a huge plate of vegies and kangaroo and the oven just screamed out to me letting me know my apple crumble is ready.

expect me in the next few weeks;)

I'm jealous of those who can get high on 30mg of OC. If I had that tolerance again I could do like $2.5-5 worth of heroin and be high.

Anyway
20mg methadone oral
20mg methadone nasal
cigs

and I should be doing a bit of heroin later today (in a few hours). Can't wait.

escape20 and Tentram, that conversation made my day, thank you :D

@OT I'm smoking the most stimulating sativa I could find at the medi, gettin' ready for my DMV written test so I can just take my actual drivers test and get this bullshit over with.

Been burning em down all morning, gotta be at work in an hour and a half. But I get paid today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.