• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoked a spliff on the way out of lab, time for caffeine before I hit the books. goodness gracious Friday can't zoom here fast enough

just finished my 8 ball of coke, and im now chilling on 25mg hydrocodone, 15mg temazepam, and I'm smoking a joint of blue dream/og kush

getting lifted, the last hit I just took tasted like bacon and someone else said this weed tasted like potatoes.

Total for today so far in order of when taken,

-1.5mg of alprazolam sublingual
-60mg of amphetamine salts oral
-10mg of methadone nasal
-22.5mg of amphetamine salts oral
-.5mg of alprazolam sublingual
-two nickles of heroin IV

(totals: 2mg of alprazolam, 82.5mg of amphetamine, 10mg of methadone, two nickle bags of heroin)

I totally wasn't expecting to get heroin today (which honestly is better than actually expecting to get heroin cuz I spend the whole day anticipating that shit, and upset if it falls through). The heroin def made my high pretty damn good.

Sniffing through half a gram of some bomb heroin as I type this. Mmmmmm...starting to feel the warmth overtake my body and soon I will be noddy :D

Total for today so far in order of when taken,

-1.5mg of alprazolam sublingual
-60mg of amphetamine salts oral
-10mg of methadone nasal
-22.5mg of amphetamine salts oral
-.5mg of alprazolam sublingual
-two nickles of heroin IV

(totals: 2mg of alprazolam, 82.5mg of amphetamine, 10mg of methadone, two nickle bags of heroin)

I totally wasn't expecting to get heroin today (which honestly is better than actually expecting to get heroin cuz I spend the whole day anticipating that shit, and upset if it falls through). The heroin def made my high pretty damn good.

That's alot of amphetamine salts!!!! :0

Some how just talked my bank into extending my credit balance by 300 dollars, now i'm sitting here patiently (yea right) waiting to exchange that money for heroin. gooood times :/

two spliffs so far this evening, got my buzz on and hoping to be productive! trying to decide if I want to smoke 1-2 more before bed.

.05(50mg) meth a while ago, some coffee. Still awake, now going to kill some steak!

high and tweaked from all the joe, about to smoke one more before getting ready for bed... been dealing with stress by getting high and avoiding my responsibilities. it's working. so sad i'm out of tree now

shot some morphine a few hours ago and still feeling fantastic as i hadn't dosed in 36+hrs.

looking forward to a lovely massage from my aunt shortly!

Posted how high I am in wronh thread.
Cell isn't letting me delete.
Did four bags of really strong dope and feeling more than good.

Went through less then 150mg of Dope in a few hours and I just finished nodding to the point of blacking out...probably did a bit too much, like I said earlier this is some good fucking dope. Just did a few more lines to get me back to that high and hopefully pass out normally in a few hours instead of nodding intensely for a minutes and just randomly passin' out watching the tube.

Pretty good feeling. Plugged 22.5mg of Adderall (3/4 of a 30mg IR tablet)..definitely helped loosen up my stools FYI, though now I got to go get a plunger to unclog this mess, and hopefully I can do that real soon, and make it to the clinic before the opiate withdrawals that the amphetamines are masking come back :\...got to love drugs

Unfortunately, fucking sober. About 80% finished withdrawing, helped by Suboxone and Ativan. Next banging session cannot come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.