• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant complain. Second glass of wine the night :) Its been like 2 weeks since Ive had any. Completely forgot about the 2 boxes I have sitting on the balcony haha.

Sweet how did your trip go? Mine was fucking awesome yesterday though I got no sleep and kinda feel like shit today. I feel like a new person today :D....one who broke down and bought a bag heroin to help with the hangover (and boy is it helping) :\

Also, yeh I completely agree with Carl don't ever start using heroin if you've never done it. Only leads to bad things...

The start of the trip was pretty shitty as I was still outside with a friend, whom I helped mow his grandmother's lawn. (Lol, I couldn't see the tracks in the lawn at all, wonder what a mess I left behind there haha) After that we couldn't go some place to chill. (It was freezing! and we were already frozen from mowing the lawn.) So we decided to just go home. When I got home (a little before the peak) I took a nice hot bath and from then on it was great! :D
I managed sleep afterwards as I'd started tripping at around 4pm, and I had some zolpidem to make sleep easier after the comedown. :) Still only got 3 hours though, stupid short acting zolpidem. :D

Last edited:
140g opium tea (oral PST) at 12am, 600mg Lyrica and 40mg Vyvanse at 6am, then 150g PST and 120mg dxm XR at 9am with a hash bong rip at 11am..... oh mannn

Nodsville... I feel completely wrapped in the warm blanket of Lady O, and the Lyrica is adding much awesomeness to the high.

Listening to Beats Antique's Contraption album.... mmmm.... pretty great album, especially on opiates, so is TEED's Trouble album on opiates... gonna play Tribe's Midnight Marauders/Lowend Theory in a bit. Hope everyone's having a chill monday :D

waiting on this brownie thang

it was a half brownie (apparently they're super potent (according to a friend)), but I only ate half of that

hope it works out well for me

i've only ever eaten it once, and that was just a few bites off of my friend's (while we were at gym class, lol)

I remember it was awesome so here goes nothing

I really don't want to freak argg

will update

I'm feeling pretty good... picked up a good number of bags, as my paycheck today was for much more than I thought it would be.

So, a little dope by candlelight... getting my nod on... :)

IV morphine 5 mins after waking less than an hour ago. lovely way to wake up, indeed.

edit - added 15mg valium and sipping canadian club on the rocks before i cook some pork steaks for dinner.

Last edited:
I'm pretty high at the moment, i have sniffed 60mg of some excellent quality methoxetamine feeling faded and x rated. might have to sniff up that other 40mg....

Pork steaks? You're not from St. Louis are you? Or are you outside the US?

Feelin' goood right now. Shot about 4 bags, took half a clonodine pill (0.05mg), and am taking a few tokes of herb. :) Got to go to work soon though. I'm in a good mood, however maybe a little too relaxed for work. I took 200mg of caffeine, but I don't think it kicked in yet.

60 mg oxy snorted now 1.5 mg xanax (1mg sublingual and 0.5 snorted) saw those hillbillies on the weird and wonderful whites of west virginia do it - so figured it was worth a try .it definitely kicks in faster is all i can say.

Feeling pretty good, nice 4 bag shot of dope. Little disappointed, dealer usually gives me a certain amount of bags for a certain amount of money and tonight he skimped me with a bullshit excuse which is out of character.

1,5mg bupe, 60mg temazepam, 5mg valium, 300mg lyrica, 35mg orphenadrin and 2,5mg xanax
What an day %)

20 mg adderall xr 7.5 hours ago.

So I'm sober.
This may be my routine for the foreseeable future.
Guess I better learn to like it.

Yeah, soberity is a likable thing if you got the right perspection!
GL with that thizz

Status
Not open for further replies.