• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm having a few beers and whiskey's now. nice relaxing sunday!

i gave my minute of silence in rememberance of our ANZAC Diggers at 11am.

now am having a drink in their honour.

Dropped several tabs of LSD a few hours ago, been awhile since i've had it and i'm really enjoying it :)

8am shot, 200mg morphine and it hit me like a ton of bricks. the histamine rush went on for close to a minute lol.

Did you find that uncomfortable at all? I don't really like the pins and needles feeling that I'll sometimes get. When it's real strong and lasts longer than normal I find it uncomfortable and sometimes I find it a little scary. Ever since I came close to ODing I get really nervous when I do shots that have a strong rush like that.

Shot a bag up mid-way through work, then just shot another one up now that I'm done with work. Was going to do more, but I didn't really feel like getting fucked up or anything. Just felt like chilling with a shot of dope and some weed. :)

nah, i absolutely love the histamine release. it's a sign that a strong high is about to hit, every time without a doubt. it can get overwhelming at times but, again as i said, it's a sign of a strong high is about to hit.

i've been drinking vodka, whiskey and beer most the day and am pissed as a mute. just awaiting for some weed to be dropped out which will top the day off. otherwise if the weed falls through i'll boot another 100mg of morphine n a little bitof valium and call it an early night.

it's only 4pm here in aus and dad and i are getting hungry so gonna go team effort and cook some spag bowl up in the mean time.

you being benzo dependent does not make it any more excessive to be taking Temazepam at a higher dose that I know is not the prescribed dose and 2 other benzos? None of the is nessecary tolerant or not. I had to quit temazepam cold turkey and it really isnt a big deal if you have other sleep aides around......Try to lower all those doses. Even if you want a buzz thats excessive as shit.

My benzo dependence absolutely dictates what is or is not enough for my subjective taste, and 75 mg temazepam was not too much in that case. As for what is "excessive", I do not think that really fits into the recreational drug use, because it is recreational, and not therapeutic. Even the benzos on which I am dependent (4 mg Klonopin and 1 mg Xanax, daily), serve as recreational drugs in addition to their therapeutic effects when I do have anxiety and they help it. Because I have chosen to use drugs recreationally, with the intent to make myself as comfortable as possible without exceeding an unacceptable level or risk, I do not really think my drug use can be "excessive", for it was making me more comfortable. So what, by your logic 75 mg temazepam is just too much for anyone with benzo tolerance and/or dependence, too, regardless of why one is taking it? 75 mg was good for me, in my situation - YMMV.

yeah, just shot up another 100mg of morphine while being pretty drunk. fucking lost one down the drain in my stupor:| oh well, ya win some ya lose some.

shot went splendid.

just ate dinner and have an apple pie in the oven for desert which will be accompanied by custard, berries and ice cream. nomnom the bomb.

105 mg vyvanse mid morning
Drinking all day long.
3 hits of cannabis throughout the day.
15 mg oxy.
Still drinking.
I feel pretty nice!

Shot another bag and am packing a fresh bowl. Man, oh man, there ain't nothing like shooting dope I tells ya what. Just being on heroin is fucking amazing. I'm feeling good right now.

***I in no way, shape, or form recommend doing heroin. If you've never used it I highly recommend staying away.***

^shot another 200mg morph myself; thought why not? it's sunday night, had a stressful last few days, got a few to burn and get wanna real down tonight.

shot went down perfectly. now just need to brew a coffee and roll a few cigs as to save time and not have to roll them as i need them. it's all about getting set up to set down. got the news on tv, high as i'm wanting to be so all is good.

just wish the morph was H in some way. if only i had some AA on me to make some homebake H - but rather not because fucking it up could lead to dire consequences.

high as a kite!

i'm off to brew a coffee and continue to enjoy my down time:D

edit - coffee brewed, cig lit, it's on!

I've been awake for two days on a large amount of DXM cough syrup. I should be in a coma based on how much I've drunk, but instead, I just feel magical. Good luck team bluelight!

Not anymore, my skin is so insanely itchy.. fucking tramadol. Is there a way to stop this?!

400µg acid. o_O

Sweet how did your trip go? Mine was fucking awesome yesterday though I got no sleep and kinda feel like shit today. I feel like a new person today :D....one who broke down and bought a bag heroin to help with the hangover (and boy is it helping) :\

Also, yeh I completely agree with Carl don't ever start using heroin if you've never done it. Only leads to bad things...

Nodding so bad. It's so hard to keep my eye open, I can just about if I squint eith one...
Last time of tramadol + codeine,

80 mg oxycodone (60 mg snorted in 4 nice rails snorted hard 20 mg chewed) in the stimulating part of the high where I feel like I could conquer the world! Last night I was the highest I'd ever been of oxycodone did 200 mg over the course of the day with meprobamate for potentiation then added 2 mg of xanax and I was almost forced into nodding for a while then when I cam through 7.5 mg of midazolam and 2 mg of loprazolam. I always think of heath leger, greg giraldo and mj when I do heavy combos lol :/. But I know my limits (i've been on those benzos for the better part of a decade and have a fair opiod tolerance).

Three bags of dope, IV'd. About to feel really fucking nice. %)

Damn. My dude just re-upped a few days ago, on Saturday when I scored I got into his car and he gave me an extra freebie to try. He instructed me to do the free bag first and call him right after I did it (he's unaware I do between 6-8 bags a shot...). So I mixed it in with my other bags and got a NICE high. Called him back and gave him my verdict on the dope, etc. and he decided to buy it. Just did those bags and the shit has me nodding, which literally never happens anymore. Very impressed & high (i.e. the babbling, ha).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.