• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
+50mg zolpidem. I'm a little illiterate when I take this shit..
Owell, still I'm feeling pretty good.

I would be incapacitated at that dose. Zolpidem is scary as fuck! It's weird to call it "tripping" but idk what else to call it.

just got back from work. got a G of sour deez at work which is nice. so im gona have a mix of sour d and legal blend. yay

Super mega high. Also recently back home after work.

I keep opiate-hallucinatin where I keep imaging I'm somewhere else. I nod a bit and then start physically moving around doing the imaginary tasks at hand. I was just driving, changing lanes, weaving around traffic all while sitting on this couch. Had a convo with some work people. Florgot what it was about and who it was with, but it's imaginary so it's not important.

Yes, my friends, you just need to get extra smack high, with a tad of klonopin and you too can have confusing hallucinations. A calm delerium. IVed a few bags, rush went "Whoa" like Keanu Reeves (Neo) in the Matrix.Then I was all "pins and needles! OY!". Had taken a 0.5mg of klonopin a wee bit befrore the shot and it's starting to kick in buddy. I'll just eat the leftovers later. Also weed. Weed helps the opiate high for sho for sho.

The imaginary me just got startled becuase the imaginary Carl Landrover thought there was a cat in here . Oh I'm going down to make sure I witness it with my own eyes. I don't even know of what I speak.

I have no idea where I am. Staten Island?

nodding off 30mgs oxycodone and smoked some strong ass sativa, feeling amazing.

"Get soul right church, keep a lock on the kitchen
Keep my eyes wide open and my shotgun loaded"

Ahhh, Lanegan

That song captures the mid-meth-binge feel so very well.

@ PillToChill, I've found it to be all but useless for sleep, somtimes it will knock me out 4 hours after i take it, but i always awake 2 hours later unable to return to sleep, you should ask you care provider to let you give Temazepam a try. It seems to work most nights within 2-3 hours, and if i awake in the night i am able to return to sleep again without redose most nights

I can get lormetazepam for sleep, which works great but I don't want it anymore since I was addicted to benzos for quite some time. I can also sleep without meds again. (Took me a long time!) I took this zolpidem because I was extremely bored, though if I take it and close my eyes I usually drift off to sleep pretty soon.

I would be incapacitated at that dose. Zolpidem is scary as fuck! It's weird to call it "tripping" but idk what else to call it.

It's never worked that well on me for some reason, I don't really get trippy effects, just calmness and some euphoria. Though it's still a weird effect compared to real benzos.

OT: Not high.

i want to install someones floors and forget to use joist, just so i can tell them, I Florgot.

That's pretty funny. You're edit reason is sort of bugging me though as it's actually a typo not a spelling error. A spelling error would be more like if I had said "I fourgot"

20mg zolpidem, got 1x10mg left that i'm gonna eat tonight.

Pretty boring but it's helping me forget about the cravings I have for tomorrows LSD. 8)

I'm probably not even going to trip tomorrow, have a job interview on monday. I still might if I have the tabs on time. :D I just want them, even if I can't take any yet due to circumstances.

lots of oxy probs 220 mg over the course of today, thrown some xanax into the mix now, 1.5 mgs to be exact. feeling very cosy indeed. needa start being disciplined again - actually enjoyed the high better when i was limiting my self.

Bags were really fat today. Same dope, but fatter bags. I am nodding pretty hard right now and it's completely unexpected and unanticipated. I've got work in a couple hours. Hopefully I'm a little more awake then since it took me 20 something minutes to get this incredlbe post out

I had taken 10mg of adderall about 45 minutes ago, but I don't think it's helping at all with the not nodding off aspect

Last edited:
Just did two bags of some pretty decent dope. My dealer decided to re-up from a different connection, and he let me test one of the bags. Pretty impressed. Not as high as I would like to be, but feeling pretty good. %)

2mg clonazepam
.25 xanax
finished a roach I had
smoking a few bowls...last of my purple kush.

8am shot, 200mg morphine and it hit me like a ton of bricks. the histamine rush went on for close to a minute lol. wow is all i can say and that i'm mega fucked up. dropped 15mg valium prior to the shot.

now sitting down with a freshly brewed coffee and cigarette enjoying the overcast sunday.

it's "Remembrance Day" - 11th day of the 11th month - for the ANZAC Diggers so it was for them.

lest we for forget. and have a good high while at it:)<3

150 mg tramadol, 75 mg temazepam, 2 mg clonazepam, 1 mg alprazolam, 5 mg mixed amphetamine salts - all about 40 - 45 minutes ago. Then ~ 0.2 - 0.3 mg buprepnorphine SL about twenty minutes ago. May up the bupe dose depending on how it hits me - I think I can feel it, but opioids' subtle highs can fly right over me until I am well in the middle of a high, and this is my first time using bupe. Dependent on benzos and tramadol (and amps), though the 75 mg temazepam is an extra dose to which I am not habituated. I just want a good high - not too much to ask.
you being benzo dependent does not make it any more excessive to be taking Temazepam at a higher dose that I know is not the prescribed dose and 2 other benzos? None of the is nessecary tolerant or not. I had to quit temazepam cold turkey and it really isnt a big deal if you have other sleep aides around......Try to lower all those doses. Even if you want a buzz thats excessive as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.