• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up some much improved bags of dope. The last bags were just mediocre but this shit right here is on a whole other level. Let the 48 hour binge nod session continue!

Well, I actually only ended up doing
10mg of methadone nasal
1.75 bag of heroin IV
4mg of alprazolam sublingual
1 glass of red wine oral

I kicked off today with a big fat line of coke, and the I continued taking bumps throughout the day. Then, hours later after feeling the come-down, we picked up some dope, ambien and xanax.

Feeling good, brooo... gonna go enjoy this nod, (Sorry for any spelling mistakes...)

this morning, iv mephedrone a few times then iv heroin and etizolam (pills), then weed then beer and iv mephedrone and weed and etizolam. meph again just now, bout to roll a spliff for the journey, the smoke a cig and make a phone call, then go for a ride.

feeling just a bit guilty about the fix i just had. i'm in brisbane, picked up rigs from biala and parked in the royal womens brisbane hositpial (where my cousin in currently in the psych ward as he's been losing the plot, my uncle and i came to pick him up to bring him home but he escaped in the middle of the night, the cops picked him up and took him in).

so i prepped up my 200mg, i was dopesick as i hadn't dosed in 2 days apart from my valium, and apart from the dodgy place, it was one of the best hits i've had in a long time. i sat there panting for a few minutes from the sheer rush of not having dosed for over 2 days. all my pains, worries of my cousin, just everything dissipated. collected my thoughts, dropped 15mg of valium, ran into hungry jacks to get a orange juice and soft serve and now i'm sitting in the hospital kiosk awaiting my uncle to come out as he's finally seeing the psychiatrist with my cousin.

so now i'm going to get a snack to eat and a coffee, find a paper to read and wait till i hear the verdict (as only one visitor is allowed in at a time). what really dropped the bomb is i was about on my way home an hour ago and the car (my cousins) i was to drive back is having over-heating problems so is going to have to go to the mechanics in the mean time. which will leave my uncle and i cruising back together later tonight.

so guilty hit inside a hospital carpark (but i was able to pick up a handful of microns from the exchange - so woohoo, bonus there) but i'm feeling better and a lot more functional, just worried of my cousin as he's in a bad state the poor guy.

that's been my adventure for the day. will be able to elaborate when i get home and have time

1050mg soma, 2mg alprazolam XR, 1mg clonazepam, and 1mg lorazepam.
Feeling nice

Been kinda binging on oxy last 2 days - had the self control thing almost down before that ,170 mgs yesterday and now 200 mgs total today my sleep benzos are running perilously low and i dont have any refills left on the scripts - looks like i might have to get my shop on again sigh.feeling like all of that doesn't matter cos i feel so good now :D

One thing worse than running out of oxy is running out of benzos. Be safe and don't quit without a taper man!

Just had my first cone for 4 days (had inflamed tonsils but they're better now), feeling greeeaatttt :-D

New Deftones album on, drinking "russian caravan" tea and prepping equipment for my gig tomorrow night...had dinner with relatives visiting from Scotland earlier that I hadn't seen for 10 years. It has been and continues to be a fine evening!

I've been using/binging on heroin for the past 4 days after approximately a monthlong break..

Not high at all!

Taking a week or two off from the opiate scene and sobering up! So next time I pop I'll feel reeeeeeal nice =D

I've been using/binging on heroin for the past 4 days after approximately a monthlong break..

Nice, you gonna quit quitting completely or try and use in moderation now?

OT: 300mg ethyhlmorphine & 30mg zolpidem. Zolpidem still doesn't do much for me it seems even without tolerance. :(

@ PillToChill, I've found it to be all but useless for sleep, somtimes it will knock me out 4 hours after i take it, but i always awake 2 hours later unable to return to sleep, you should ask you care provider to let you give Temazepam a try. It seems to work most nights within 2-3 hours, and if i awake in the night i am able to return to sleep again without redose most nights

2mg of alprazolam sublingual
5 nickle bags of heroin IV

Honestly wish I only took .5mg of alprazolam today. I ended up missing some of my high :(. I did a fat shoot of 4.5 nickles, was watching some always sunny in philly, then all of a sudden I woke up a bit later with my head down on my lap (I was sitting up). Kinda pissed me off, but atleast I had another nickle bag to help kick it back in a little

"Get soul right church, keep a lock on the kitchen
Keep my eyes wide open and my shotgun loaded"

Speed.

Not high at all!

Taking a week or two off from the opiate scene and sobering up! So next time I pop I'll feel reeeeeeal nice =D
Its been almost four weeks for me.... I'm surprised but I plan on getting opiated soon.

I shouldn't have done this but I'm smoking a blunt filled with purple kush. So much for cleaning out my system....

+50mg zolpidem. I'm a little illiterate when I take this shit..
Owell, still I'm feeling pretty good.

44mgs diazepam (weird dose, I know, I'm tapering).
45mgs methadone.

Feeling mildly relaxed, but 'done takes forever to kick in, for me - like I don't peak for up to 12 hours after taking it. Given that the dope available to me is shit, and there's been a shortage of the pharms I'd usually take, I ended up buying a bunch of 5mg physeptone pills, not having used 'done since two bad experiences with excessive doses of linctus back when I was first chipping H, a lifetime ago. Now I find it more pleasant than most seem to, and though I know it's a dangerous combination with benzos, my tolerance to both is high enough that these kind of doses eventually produce a long, deep nod filled with vivid opiate dreams. I've got to stop taking the stuff, though, as I'm not currently opiate-dependent: a few more doses and I will be. Hoping to take a week off, but I've been skating on the edge of re-addiction for months, using dope, morphine and high-dose DHC as they've been available...and three doses of methadone, plus one of H this week is probably going to leave me a little sick when the 'done wears off.

But there's a self-limiting aspect to the stuff for me - I find it constipates worse than morphine. Gobbling stool softeners and hoping that it doesn't end up too painful...

Would honestly have much rather had a whole shitload of DHC60s and some weed, but all I can get at the moment are my taper 'script, bad H and methadone. I miss the days of morphine linctus, oxy IRs and cheap Thai weed...may they come again, and that right soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.