• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
100mgs of ethylmorphine and 100mgs of codeine. Now I wait.

Probably gonna add some more of both when I start feeling it.

E: Waiting sucks. +200mg codeine.

+ 150mg ethylmorphine & 150mg codeine

I'm feeling real good right now. =D

Last edited:
Snorted roughly a point of amphetamine,and cleaning the house like a demon.

Is it just me or does anyone else do amps when to make a big house cleaning job easier and more fun?

30mg methadone nasal
4mg of alprazolam sublingual (yummy!, actually the taste sucks, but can't wait to get high)

^nope, thats a widely known amphetamine characteristic haha

Lol I know it's a classic tweaker thing,but half the reason I actually buy it in the first place is to get shit done! I figure it works out cheaper and more fun than a cleaner.Plus I'm more thorough and more of a perfectionist when I'm high :p

^yeah just dont trick yourself into believing that just because it helps you get shit done that its safe to take all the time, thats how i got addicted to stimulants. you gotta keep in mind that the medicine is still poison.

anyway, 30mg hydrocodone down the hatch, with a coffee and once it hits, i'll go have a smoke.

^nope, thats a widely known amphetamine characteristic haha

Lol I know it's a classic tweaker thing,but half the reason I actually buy it in the first place is to get shit done! I figure it works out cheaper and more fun than a cleaner.Plus I'm more thorough and more of a perfectionist when I'm high :p

^double post? lol

Damn,I'm pretty high from this vicodin, I just walked around my block smoking a cigarette and I was walking like .02 miles per hour lol

^yeah just dont trick yourself into believing that just because it helps you get shit done that its safe to take all the time, thats how i got addicted to stimulants. you gotta keep in mind that the medicine is still poison.

anyway, 30mg hydrocodone down the hatch, with a coffee and once it hits, i'll go have a smoke.

Oh yeah,been there done that :\ About 5 years ago I was on them probably 3-4 days a week,and felt like I needed them to work,to go out,to get out of bed.....now I'm much more careful and limit myself!

^yeah same, although for me it was 7 days a week, now it's once or twice a month at most, usually once every 2-3 months.

smoked a little mexi drank some vodka, all i need now is a rolling paper and i can smoke some more

^yeah same, although for me it was 7 days a week, now it's once or twice a month at most, usually once every 2-3 months.

Amps can be sneaky like that huh? I did it for about 3 years and it just wore my body out.Now I'll have some maybe once every 2 weeks,and I don't freak out anymore if I don't have any or my dealer is out for awhile,which is something I'm proud of :)

Idk howmuch codeine and ethylmorphine I have in me, it's alot anyways.

Feeling suppeerr relaxed!

Amps can be sneaky like that huh? I did it for about 3 years and it just wore my body out.Now I'll have some maybe once every 2 weeks,and I don't freak out anymore if I don't have any or my dealer is out for awhile,which is something I'm proud of :)

addiction in general is sneaky like that, it can seem like something useful and harmless, and then it'll control you completely in evil, evil ways. it got to the point where it wouldn't even get me euphoric, just dysphoric, yet for the longest time I kept taking it, thinking that I would be able to "get it to work this time" or something" anyway let's not derail the thread ;)

@OT: suuper relaxed from the vicodin, I just nodded for about an hour :D gonna pop my last 5mg to bring me back up real quick.

Feeling nice and calm.

Took my methadone and 1mg of alprazolam + some caffeine.

Not high -.-

Took my car to the mechanic this morning before work.
Walked to work, realized I left my stash in the car -.-
Fml.

Been kinda binging on oxy last 2 days - had the self control thing almost down before that ,170 mgs yesterday and now 200 mgs total today my sleep benzos are running perilously low and i dont have any refills left on the scripts - looks like i might have to get my shop on again sigh.feeling like all of that doesn't matter cos i feel so good now :D

The weed high and alcohol buzz are feeling much better than normal due to the residual stimulation from the 90mg of adderall xr I took last night. I have dro buds too and am about to kill a six pack.

O and also about 1mg of suboxone sublingual

More heroin and more dihydrocodeine. Also some DPH and klonopin thrown in to complete the euphoric nod.

plugged 30mg of oxy. my last, although in an hour, my dealer is gonna drop of a few more 30s.

damn i feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.