• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
30mg of methadone

I got my alprazolam script being filled as we speak, so in an hour or so I'll be picking that up and taking probably 4-5mg of it. Also gonna go out and pick up my amphetamine script. Its waiting for me at the docs office. Just need to pick it up, drop it off at a pharmacy, wait an hour, then pick that up.

Yeah i know it is unsafe but i know what i can handle - i wasn't close to death at all. If you read a little bit earlier in the thread i was pissed about not being able to get a good opiate high so thats why i was so excited and wanted to share my excitement with the bluelight community! Thanks for looking out though man i appreciate it.

And yeah im suprised you noticed bananaorange i am a straight addict now. It sucks sooo bad. What they say about heroin is true kids stay away!

This 20mg of methadone feels soooo good right now. I would be smoking bongs right now if i didnt have work to accomplish. I actually like the slow come up with methadone. Just chillin with a coffee while slowly feeling myself get higher. Nicee i vote better than heroin.
Plllease rethink ever taking Methadone again. I lurk often and yea I remember when you got buzzes of a few vicodins or percs. Rethink the Methadone. I am only giving you advice in hopes you don't take the shit again. Im not trying to scare you but you do not want a methadone and a heroin habit. You will end up dead and I would hate to hear about it. Just remember if you take methadone for an extended period of time its building up in your blood and your receptors are getting flooded hence why you feel good now. Just dont jump into a world of suck. Please be careful thats all I ask. Dont even think about taking any benzodiazepines or any other downers or depeessants especially alcohol.

i'm feeling pretty good right now

0.5mg suboxone
150mg bupropion
600mg lyrica
a good bit of potent marijuana has me ripped out of my mind right now. hahahah

Ill contibute

Thinking about making some Kava Kava and eating some Kava Spectrum but I'm not sure as I truly hate how it messes with my breathing at night to where my friend will have to wake me up. I think it depresses my breathing moreso than Maybe someone here can answer that.

I am about to take some dank ass hits and if no kava maybe malt liquor

30mg Methadone

My last 3 pills! It's been super dry around here lately that it felt amazing to score 6 10mg Methadones!

Just popped 'em, time to wait for them to kick my ass :)

Fat 40 bag of heroin, 2mg klonopin, and 180mg of Dihydrocodeine. Nodding should begin soonish...:D

Goddamn, Lou Reed was right, you always gotta wait! I'm waiting on a bunch of oxys and vicodins, this chick is lagging hard. I'm really stoned right now, smoking a joint as I wait. I cant wait for this, it's gonna feel soooo great.

150 mg tramadol, 75 mg temazepam, 2 mg clonazepam, 1 mg alprazolam, 5 mg mixed amphetamine salts - all about 40 - 45 minutes ago. Then ~ 0.2 - 0.3 mg buprepnorphine SL about twenty minutes ago. May up the bupe dose depending on how it hits me - I think I can feel it, but opioids' subtle highs can fly right over me until I am well in the middle of a high, and this is my first time using bupe. Dependent on benzos and tramadol (and amps), though the 75 mg temazepam is an extra dose to which I am not habituated. I just want a good high - not too much to ask.

Up to two fat bags of heroin...tolerance is becoming a bitch but i'm feeling really good. Very relaxed, got a only a slight nod going though.

^i had a huge nosebleed last time i did crystal, which was a few days ago. my bed has a huge heart-shaped blood stain on it from where it dripped out of my nose during my sleep.

@OT: 10mg hydrocodone plugged

How is the hydro plugged?

Anyways 30mg temazepam and some cannabis vapor with a small scoop of kief on top has me feeling pretty good.

idk, didn't work :\ i cant feel any of the hydro for some reason, i took 5mg oxy earlier and i think all the effects i felt were from that

just took 15mg hydro orally, well see what that does

1 mg lorazepam, 1mg clonazepam, 1mg alprazolam XR, and 350mg carisorodal.
Not high, just my normal cocktail before bed.

Feeling pretty good... picked up a few bags of some real good dope, definitely better than usual, and then a friend wanted to pick up a somewhat substantial amount of coke, so we went ahead and did that and got a nice amount of coke for free out of the deal. The coke is blazing, too...

But I really wish we could have done it the other way around, coke first and then dope, but whatever... and of course we just couldn't wait until tomorrow to do the coke, so we're taking a little taste right now.

Will definitely save the bulk of it for tomorrow, though. Took two small bumps and so did the girlfriend, and I think that's it for tonight until tomorrow morning. We need sleeeeeeeeep!

EDIT: And yes, I know, I know... "you're going to go through all that coke tonight!" But honestly... no. I can't do it, or I won't be able to function at work tomorrow on such little sleep.

^i wish i could get some coke, like the kind i used to get :(

for now im high as shit on oxy right now. Ive taken WAAY more hydro than oxy tonight (6 or 7 pills of vicodin, and 3 pills of oxy) yet i never felt much from the hydro.

just smoked a bowl of xj-13 and got a nice cerebral high going while listening to shlohmo :)

kinda wish i had some oxy though

Listening to Massive Attack and nodding out off a bunch of dope. I've gone thru over half a gram of dope since yesterday and this is good dope too :\. I feel like a fucking super"hero" though lol...

Also, i've taken 3mg klonopin and 360mg of DHC throughout the day.

Smoking the last of my weed, tomorrow I'll get some more. I'm saving some oxy and vicodin for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.