• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta couple of cherry ales to tide me over n these hard times. Looking forward to Friday already haha.

70 mg vyvanse at 15:30 today.
Many shots of bourbon.
Premium ganja.
250 mg midding quality MDMA
...fun time *3
Hopefully I'm asleep before 4:00....

Last edited:
Love that show, man! The girlfriend had all the seasons on DVD, and we watched the shit out of those DVDs, man... used to cop a bundle, put some cinnamon buns in the oven, and rack up lines while watching the X-Files all night long. Those were good times... might have to do it again sometime soon. lol

definitely one my favorite tv shows to get high to. that and south park.

• Lorazepam - 10 mg swallowed (yellow 2.5 mg tablets)
  • Diazepam - 20 mg swallowed (blue 10 mg tablets)
  • Clonazepam - 0.5 mg sublingual (Roche Rivotril tablet)
  • Oxycodone - 90 mg Insufflated (OxyContin white 10 mg tablets)
  • Methylphenidate - 60 mg insufflated (Generic white 10 mg tablets)
  • LevoCeterizine - 10 mg swallowed (Generic white 10 mg tablet)
  • Meloxicam - 15 mg swallowed (Generic yellow 15 mg tablet)
  • LSD - 100 µg sublingual (yellow smelting 'pill')
  • about 1 gram of Cannabis - smoked (good homegrown stuff)

Love small LSD doses by now %)

---» Peace õ/

• Lorazepam - 10 mg swallowed (yellow 2.5 mg tablets)
  • Diazepam - 20 mg swallowed (blue 10 mg tablets)
  • Clonazepam - 0.5 mg sublingual (Roche Rivotril tablet)
  • Oxycodone - 90 mg Insufflated (OxyContin white 10 mg tablets)
  • Methylphenidate - 60 mg insufflated (Generic white 10 mg tablets)
  • LevoCeterizine - 10 mg swallowed (Generic white 10 mg tablet)
  • Meloxicam - 15 mg swallowed (Generic yellow 15 mg tablet)
  • LSD - 100 µg sublingual (yellow smelting 'pill')
  • about 1 gram of Cannabis - smoked (good homegrown stuff)

Love small LSD doses by now %)

---» Peace õ/

that sounds great, minus the MPH

Im high from knowing that there is oxy being delivered to my house right now! woohoo!

Last edited:
whoa! And you're from Los Angeles? Really shitty coke in Los Angeles? See, now that surprises me... for whatever reason, I'd imagine the coke in LA would be bomb!

I mean, don't get me wrong... I understand that you can get good coke just about anywhere just as you can get good dope nearly anywhere, but, more easier in some places than others. Just figured that good coke would be easier to find in LA than in other places, just as good dope is easier to come by here on the east coast.

used to be the best coke, now I just can't find it, but I'm sure it's around here somewhere, but I can't afford it anyway, so I'm not gonna bother looking too hard.

Damn yesterday i was so fucking trashed. I snorted 50 dollars worth of fire heroin and took a 10mg methadone. Then i had 4 margaritas and multiple bongs of marijuana were smoked.

I was sooo fucking opiated. It felt EXTREMELY nice. My head was actually like fuzzy like a bunch of bugs were on it or something and i was sooo warmm and euphoric. Ahh man.

Damn yesterday i was so fucking trashed. I snorted 50 dollars worth of fire heroin and took a 10mg methadone. Then i had 4 margaritas and multiple bongs of marijuana were smoked.

I was sooo fucking opiated. It felt EXTREMELY nice. My head was actually like fuzzy like a bunch of bugs were on it or something and i was sooo warmm and euphoric. Ahh man.
highhooked-Thats very unsafe--If your Dope was sooo good you wouldn't have taken methadoneon top of it ? Why are you snorting heroin still AND combining methadone. I watch this thread and someof you cats went to being a junk bag pretty quick. A serious word of advice don't fuck with methadoneunless its for maintenance/pain. Adding it with other opiates is honestly wasteful and deadly.

Why the fuck does everyone do heroin and junk now? Is there a reason because highhooked your one of several ive seen graduallyincrease opio use. Not trying to be a dick but please use your head.

let dudes be dudes, man. we're all self-aware.

i'm just about down from the bowl of kief I smoked earlier...

I'm on about 30 mgs of methadone
Just swallowed 2 and half tabs of lsd.
I have some decent kief and a gram of fire dope for later :)
Gonna jump in the jacuzzi and listen to some beats with my homie, should be a pretty tripnodical night!

Buzzed on caffeine. Hanging for a bong but I have to play a show on Saturday and my tonsils are slightly swollen...making for poor singing...so have to forgo the delicious weed, even though it is sitting here staring at me and just begging me to smoke it.

At least I don't smoke cigarettes anymore...

1 Bowl of Orange Kush (my last :( I'm gonna have to go pick up tommorow)
Valerian Root
Passionflower
Kava Kava

Chillin' like a villain

mmm nodding nicely off some good dope. Friend hooked up a bag he got from DC and this stuff is verrrrry nice.

Haven't posted in awhile but I'm back. Took a short cannabis, booze, and pill break and was much needed. Staying sober is so much harder than I thought. Anwya,s tonights the first back at it in a few weeks and I'm probably being a bit stupid but damn I feel good!

-6mg xanax estimated (can't remember) popped about 4 of them and blew the other two
-1 guiness
-2 shots of Bacardi Oakheart (yum :D )
-Two blunts of pretty great weed of some good unknown name hybrid probably leaning on the sativa dominant side
-One bowl of hash mixed with an ungodly amount of keif

Now I'm drinking a glass of wine with a side of duster on my desk... I'm pretty zonked out of it... Wish I had more weed to smoke!

20 mg oxycodone snorted - it's not really getting me "high" anymore I think it's cos i'm taking so many benzos to sleep at night that linger on to the day. it could be tolerance...

Still drunk. Since my birthday in October I'm abusing alcohol like a loco. Shit, somebody should really tell me that the party is over.

highhooked-Thats very unsafe--If your Dope was sooo good you wouldn't have taken methadoneon top of it ? Why are you snorting heroin still AND combining methadone. I watch this thread and someof you cats went to being a junk bag pretty quick. A serious word of advice don't fuck with methadoneunless its for maintenance/pain. Adding it with other opiates is honestly wasteful and deadly.

Why the fuck does everyone do heroin and junk now? Is there a reason because highhooked your one of several ive seen graduallyincrease opio use. Not trying to be a dick but please use your head.

Yeah i know it is unsafe but i know what i can handle - i wasn't close to death at all. If you read a little bit earlier in the thread i was pissed about not being able to get a good opiate high so thats why i was so excited and wanted to share my excitement with the bluelight community! Thanks for looking out though man i appreciate it.

And yeah im suprised you noticed bananaorange i am a straight addict now. It sucks sooo bad. What they say about heroin is true kids stay away!

This 20mg of methadone feels soooo good right now. I would be smoking bongs right now if i didnt have work to accomplish. I actually like the slow come up with methadone. Just chillin with a coffee while slowly feeling myself get higher. Nicee i vote better than heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.