• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 of high quality heroin and extremely stones off some bong hits and my vaporizer. I have blurry vision.

Drinking at work and smoking some premium herb all day.
Wish I had something more interesting that wouldn't incapacitate me for work... I.e. some opiates or amphetamines. Another week until I can refill though.

2mgs of xanax
1mg clonazepam
and smoking a sour diesel joint (ughhh joint but was free and I can't complain about free :D)

40 mg oxycodone snorted in 2 big lines - kinda dig everything now... Got a new script so my worries of running out are gone for the next few weeks. Write my second last exam tomorrow and I'm prepared - so can't complain about much right now :).

feeling good after i swallowed 25mg valium about 30mins ago and just having booted 150mg morphine.

just made myself a coffee and topped up the e-cig which i'm casually sipping and puffing away together.

feels good and relaxing, mayne.

i was in a tn of pain, and trying conserve my weed, so i downed a ton of some cheap vodka and walked around the neighborhood sucking on a cigarette. kind of low i guess.

man, alcohol is terrible for when you're in pain. it's a temporary fix that only makes things worse by ten fold once the booze wears off and leaving you feel like absolute arse alongside the increased pain.

i woulda went robo-tripping :p

Picked up a little bit of coke and a little bit of dope. Guess the coke is pretty good... a friend here who has done a lot of coke before says it's some of the best he's had in a while, but I don't know dick about coke. All I know is that this guy supposedly has the best hard (don't do hard myself, so I don't know about that either), so I just figured that he had good soft too.

So, we're doing the coke now, and in a little bit I think we'll break open the bags and finish off with the dope. Feeling pretty good, man... :)

Picked up a little bit of coke and a little bit of dope. Guess the coke is pretty good... a friend here who has done a lot of coke before says it's some of the best he's had in a while, but I don't know dick about coke. All I know is that this guy supposedly has the best hard (don't do hard myself, so I don't know about that either), so I just figured that he had good soft too.

So, we're doing the coke now, and in a little bit I think we'll break open the bags and finish off with the dope. Feeling pretty good, man... :)

fuuuuuck I haven't had coke in ages (okay, like 2 months, but still) ... sounding mighty fine.

fuuuuuck I haven't had coke in ages (okay, like 2 months, but still) ... sounding mighty fine.

Yeah it's not something that I have very much experience with... this was my first time actually buying it for myself. Definitely happy with it... because we've had coke before that made us feel good but a little racey, other coke that just made us feel sick, and this coke here doesn't make me feel sick at all and it's not as racey as the other stuff... just a lot of euphoria, which is perfect.

Yeah it's not something that I have very much experience with... this was my first time actually buying it for myself. Definitely happy with it... because we've had coke before that made us feel good but a little racey, other coke that just made us feel sick, and this coke here doesn't make me feel sick at all and it's not as racey as the other stuff... just a lot of euphoria, which is perfect.

I miss the cool numbness and extreme, calm euphoria that comes with the first few lines. Once you pass that and you start fiending -- just go for the dope. Ugh, I can still taste it on my teeth... fucking cocaine... hate to love it, love to hate it... just be careful, eh, slippery and EXPENSIVE slope... combine that with dope and well, fuck. 8(

man, alcohol is terrible for when you're in pain. it's a temporary fix that only makes things worse by ten fold once the booze wears off and leaving you feel like absolute arse alongside the increased pain.

i woulda went robo-tripping :p

well and a friend came by with some k, so thats got me for now.

I miss the cool numbness and extreme, calm euphoria that comes with the first few lines. Once you pass that and you start fiending -- just go for the dope. Ugh, I can still taste it on my teeth... fucking cocaine... hate to love it, love to hate it... just be careful, eh, slippery and EXPENSIVE slope... combine that with dope and well, fuck. 8(

Yeah I can see where this could become a problem lol and it didn't help that our dealer gave us quite a bit for our money... like, according to a friend of ours who does a lot of coke and who grew up in the 80s doing it, we got almost twice as much coke as we should have for what we payed.

It's a nice little warm, fuzzy euphoria... some speediness, but not much... just want to listen to some music and dance a little bit lol which is kind of nice.

Was surprised, too, because I've always been under the impression that the coke around here just isn't worth doing at all because of how many times it's been stepped on after making the journey up north. Well, I'm still pretty sure that what we get pales in comparison to what others get, those closer to the source, so to speak, but even still... not bad, not bad at all.

EDIT: Still got a nice little chunk for tomorrow morning, too. A little wake-me-up for tomorrow morning... lol

^i wish i could still get coke around here, now all i can get is meth, and really shit coke that doesnt even get me high. the shit we used to get was the best shit ive ever had, i would trade any other drug for that coke, no contest, it was the best psychoactive ive ever consumed, and i was only snorting it then.

^i wish i could still get coke around here, now all i can get is meth, and really shit coke that doesnt even get me high. the shit we used to get was the best shit ive ever had, i would trade any other drug for that coke, no contest, it was the best psychoactive ive ever consumed, and i was only snorting it then.

whoa! And you're from Los Angeles? Really shitty coke in Los Angeles? See, now that surprises me... for whatever reason, I'd imagine the coke in LA would be bomb!

I mean, don't get me wrong... I understand that you can get good coke just about anywhere just as you can get good dope nearly anywhere, but, more easier in some places than others. Just figured that good coke would be easier to find in LA than in other places, just as good dope is easier to come by here on the east coast.

I did a shot while sitting at my kitchen table then nodded out and my head fell forward onto the table and my hair went in the spoon now I got crusty dope residue in my hair. I'm high tho so its cool.

smoking weed and watching the x files

Love that show, man! The girlfriend had all the seasons on DVD, and we watched the shit out of those DVDs, man... used to cop a bundle, put some cinnamon buns in the oven, and rack up lines while watching the X-Files all night long. Those were good times... might have to do it again sometime soon. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.